SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they got 2 nannies? One blonde and one dark haired woman is sitting with them for lunch.

They got back to the house after a long day in Disney, get into the pool. Of course the kids are excited, but get a very stern 'do NOT splash the camera, it's not water proof. do NOT splash it. The next person to splash it... I will get the hose' So yeah, still doing the cold shower punishments then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 84028

Jonthan and Alessia very happy to be at Disney.
At least he plays and has fun with the kids
Even if he puts them in danger.
He sounds excited in this clip for Alessia and she is so happy. I may just watch.
Five minutes into the vlog and you can see the rest of the family behind Jonathan and Alessia. Emilia is running ahead, Eduardo holding onto the buggy with Andrea in which the Nanny is pushing and Anna is walking by herself. So sad 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The fat shaming posts that come out when they are on vacation, could that be to deflect the attention from what a crap mother she is? The children cared for by others, Anna doesn't even sit by them usually, lack of sunscreen/sunglasses/hats and resulting sunburns, unwiped snotty noses, eating candy off the hotel carpets, letting the baby eat popcorn with only a couple of teeth (choking hazard), etc. It's rarely more apparent just how much she sucks as a mother than during vacation. Maybe it's her way of bringing the sympathy and attention back to her? I do think being around so many other, prettier, thinner more beautiful women triggers, it, too, which is going to happen on vacation also. She's rarely around others and can pretend she's whatever magical slim body/looks version of herself she wants when hiding in her house and can manipulate photos.
That's a really good point actually. It must kill her to see more beautiful, slimmer, stylish women than her on hols which you inevitably do when there's lots of people around. It makes her see she's nothing special at all. While at home she can preen herself for hrs, facetune photos and perfect good angles. Being on holiday must be a nightmare for her all right.

Reactions: 16
"Eduardo SacconeJoly stop splashing the camera or I'll go over there and get the hose...
20200214_185720.jpg

Laughing at the fact that they got away with it. That is what makes them truly ugly and repulsive.

Will make some more comments about the vlog later.

But Anna maybe it's your husband who you want to be having a word with for all his titles, clickbaiting and thumbnails. Exploiting your ED for views and to get the family out of any criticism. Not such a best friend. And also why face tune a post saying how happy you are with your body?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Let's pretend she didn't facetune and photoshop that body she is 100% so proud of now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t care less about Anna’s weight, I kinda sympathise with her having just had my first baby and dealing with my new body shape! It’s not easy!
I do take issue however with their greed and selfishness.
I noticed months ago they were adverting Tropicana juice and I know for a fact they don’t buy it!
I also am so upset that they’ve accepted that gifted villa when they could more than afford it. Why couldn’t they have gifted it to a family who could never go to disney?
They’re just so greedy and wasteful she spends money like there’s no tomorrow!
mans the fact there’s a nanny on their family holiday is a atrocious! Why can’t they handle their own kids?? 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How sad... nanny Zoe is the one sitting next to their youngest child on the ride and pulling him off the pole while His mother Lady Muck just sits/Stands there, disinterested in her kids unless it’s for a photo.

AED8C680-F1AF-4AA4-8907-180FF4CFB2F3.jpeg
B0B231F9-B0F5-4A49-8827-7C13F12D9CBA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Does she not know it’s not the weight gain that people are talking about? It’s the ill fitting clothes she buys!
She has a different body shape now - and she doesn’t dress to flatter that.
i actually think the weight gain looks great on her!!

Reactions: 21
Poor Andrea looks completely overwhelmed in the latest vlog. And his parents are too busy filming to be there supporting him as they should be as his parents. These children are more than 'vlog stars', it makes me so angry! Emilia was left to 'parent' him when he was meeting the Disney stars :( Stop worrying about your blooming weight, Anna, and worry about the most important thing in your life instead - your children!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Not familiar with this family only the cold shower incidents anyone care to tell me the juicy bits?

Reactions: 2
Her latest posts triggers me and I’ve never had an eating disorder. She is ducking insane. It’s absolutely nuts how twisted her mind is. Who called her disgusting? When was she fat shamed? All their comments are praise and drivel. Is she talking about this forum? People only say her shorts are too tight and she is actually getting a lot of sympathy.

Anna the most disgusting thing about you and I never would use that word for another woman, but your earned it, is you’re personality.
You’re lying and twisting things just to get more sympathy and head pats. So you are clearly not over your ED and you’re a narcissistic extroverted twit who cannot go a day without validation.
How about you get off your phone. And away from the mirror and look after your baby who is clearly suffering and spend a actual
Quality time with your kids. You should google quality time. Pointing the phone at them while you eat with the nanny, is not it.

I wish we could block her from this forum the. She would have to face reality. Instead of building one in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has put on weight but she is not fat ! I have a lot of issues with Anna regarding her obsession with appearances especially with her bairns ! I think she is a spoilt madam , immature and not very maternal, when she is loving with her bairns it seems so forced and unnatural if she is being called names or ridiculed then that I think is wrong there are so many things these parents do that concern me I can’t stand Jonathan he is so greedy and desperate for fame he really needs to grow up if he is being nasty with Anna because of her weight then that is unfair he is definitely not in any position to be critical , I feel so sorry for these bairns and I think thank goodness for the nanny hopefully she is more interested in them than either if their parents ! they even manage to make Disney look boring 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These 2 very factuned pictures accompanied the whining bullshit post.

View attachment 84101

View attachment 84102

View attachment 84103
Anna no one calling you fat. Your husband is though. He is also the one who calling you pregnant.
Just wear a bigger sized clothing so your body doesn't look all squashed which is making you look bigger and you odd.
If you just did that you will feel better stop moaning. You look great. Not face tuning.
Tell that husband he's one to talk about weight. Look at him.
Stop wanting to be like other famous mums and be slim and skinny as them. Their look awful and way to thin.
You look brilliant after 4 kids.
You exercise every day for like 30mins you are eating organic foods amd gluten free.
Maybe eat more vegetables and fruit this will help with weight. Or do salads. Making over changes helps the body. So stop it Anna. Just get the right size of clothing to stop everything making you look so big.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kids outfits have not been ironed.
To be fair, when you travel anywhere the clothes get a bit creased and I know I’ve definitely stepped out in less than pristine clothes for Disney! There’s A LOT of things to critique this family on, but I can’t say this would be topping my list!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.