SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna should've been wearing a shirt like Jonathan. Micky has a phone in his face. Basically how mommy dearest spends all of her time.
Screenshot_20200214-074039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Has anybody else noticed in a lot of the pics from florida alessia has her hands/fingers in her mouth?
Yes! Like every single one! Poor girl is suffering with extreme sensory overload because she never goes anywhere but school.
I've long thought Alessa has anxiety. The late development of thumb sucking and some other things point to it. It breaks my heart that it was probably brought on by her horrible parents and made worse by things they do like giving her cold showers as punishment.
I think Andrea seems really anxious and nervous in all the pictures too. Usually smaller kids will pick up the vibe and excitement of their older siblings and be put at ease in uncomfortable or new situations by them. But Alessia and Andrea are so sheltered (more like kept prisoner) that Disney has to be so overwhelmingly for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not diagnosing Alessia at all but she could have a sensory issue and the sudden huge crowds are triggering it. Just a guess and I could be very wrong.

Reactions: 9
Anna should've been wearing a shirt like Jonathan. Micky has a phone in his face. Basically how mommy dearest spends all of her time.
View attachment 83905

Yes! Like every single one! Poor girl is suffering with extreme sensory overload because she never goes anywhere but school.
I've long thought Alessa has anxiety. The late development of thumb sucking and some other things point to it. It breaks my heart that it was probably brought on by her horrible parents and made worse by things they do like giving her cold showers as punishment.
I think Andrea seems really anxious and nervous in all the pictures too. Usually smaller kids will pick up the vibe and excitement of their older siblings and be put at ease in uncomfortable or new situations by them. But Alessia and Andrea are so sheltered (more like kept prisoner) that Disney has to be so overwhelmingly for them.
In the traveling vlog, she's not speaking as much as she typically would. Just whining like she used to before she started going to school. Poor thing, traveling must be stressful for her. I think Anna gets really nervous too about leaving the house in general, especially a big trip. She tries to act blasé about everything and does her whole teenage girl act where she rolls her eyes and takes the piss out of Jonathan, but I think that even having to do something as simple as park the car gives her anxiety. I think a big reason why she is still doing her workouts is because she cannot handle being out of her routine. So it's like a safety blanket for her.

I'm worried that this trip is going to cause her to relapse back into ED behavior because of how stressful it is for her.

Reactions: 12
Alessia of course is still a very young child, and her being nervous or overwhelmed does not mean anything (yet). She does however often look shy or nervous when made to perform for the vlog or Tiktok. We see a lot of sticking her tongue out sideways, sucking her thumb, nervous giggles, often when pressured to do something on her own.
Poor thing, she has no idea that she's the new money maker in the family now Emilia is in school so much.

• Sad
Sorry but I can’t help think she makes up all this body shaming tit, unless all those insults were PMed to her... I haven’t seen anything like she’s saying is being said?? I don’t pay that much attention but her tween minions come out in full attack mode if anyone says anything SLIGHTLY derogatory so I doubt it happened at all. Attention seeking much? My god woman you look NORMAL stop going on about your bleeping weight already

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I can’t help think she makes up all this body shaming tit, unless all those insults were PMed to her... I haven’t seen anything like she’s saying is being said?? I don’t pay that much attention but her tween minions come out in full attack mode if anyone says anything SLIGHTLY derogatory so I doubt it happened at all. Attention seeking much? My god woman you look NORMAL stop going on about your bleeping weight already
Thought the same thing! No one here shamed her, we were just all saying we are concerned about the speed of the weight gain given her ED past

Nobody is bodyshaming her. We're just saying she needs to accept that she's gained weight and that trying to force herself in smaller clothes isn't doing her any favours, makes her look bigger than she is.

But you can't cry about that on social media, so she just makes up stories so people will send her some blue hearts and make her feel better.

Or, you know, she could spend some time with her family and actually enjoy being out in the sunshine...?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody is bodyshaming her. We're just saying she needs to accept that she's gained weight and that trying to force herself in smaller clothes isn't doing her any favours, makes her look bigger than she is.

But you can't cry about that on social media, so she just makes up stories so people will send her some blue hearts and make her feel better.

Or, you know, she could spend some time with her family and actually enjoy being out in the sunshine...?
She’s saying people are saying she should be ashamed of herself and she’s a disappointment.....
Ive not seen that anywhere! Could be the voices in her head talking to her for all we know.

OH tit notice how many more comments and likes she gets when she pretends to get body shamed... 340 comments on Jonathan’s happy birthday. 2000 comments on “IM SO BODY CONFIDENT EVEN WHEN ALL THESE MEAN PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME FAT!!”
What bullshit 🙃🙃🙃

Kids outfits have not been ironed.
Sorry I don’t have time to iron clothes not gonna critique this one 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Seriously, You're on a holiday and you're focusing on what others think instead being in the moment and enjoying making memories with your children.
All you ever care about is how you look, how you're perceived, or how much attention/likes you can get. I've not seen any of the so called comments your claiming.
Yes, there has been a few about how miss shaped/ tight your shorts are, but that's because you refuse to go up a size or two. That's your decision. That's your misconception. That's not others shaming you. That's others stating the obvious.
You are front centre stage in this public lifestyle by choice.
You seek adoration from strangers daily, and if the script doesn't go your way you throw your toys out of your pram and start these posts/vlogs to gain sympathy, views, likes. No one can change that... Only YOU!
You can choose to NOT pose online for judgement. You can choose to hold back a little of your life just for you and your family. You can choose to not over share your dress size and eating habits and prevent people correcting you or not agreeing with you. But you choose to share every little detail with strangers.

It's hard for anyone to recover from an ED, never mind in front of everyone online. I personally think you look like a normal mother of four kids. You look much healthier than you have in years. So do yourself and your sanity a favour and keep that side of your life PRIVATE.
Don't use it for likes or views.

You are in Orlando, go be present with your children and stop looking for issues that you create yourself from over sharing.
Public opinion goes hand in hand with your CHOICE to live your life so publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anna, we know you read here. No one called you fat or obese, we are just saying dress your size. You ain't a 10. And that's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve been called fat, obese, pregnant (when I’m clearly not)
Eh, here are some of the video titles over the past few months:
  • "AM I PREGNANT? OR IS IT THE CLOTHES?"
  • "IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT!"
  • "OMG PREGNANT AGAIN??"
  • "HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!"
  • "FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT!"
You can't have it both ways... you can't float the idea of being pregnant for views (over and over again) and then cry wolf when people start asking questions about whether you're pregnant and whether weight gain may be down to that...

The fact Anna is posting this long essay while in Orlando on holidays with her family suggests she's very bothered by it and not "100x happier" at all despite her insisting otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Seriously, You're on a holiday and you're focusing on what others think instead being in the moment and enjoying making memories with your children.
All you ever care about is how you look, how you're perceived, or how much attention/likes you can get. I've not seen any of the so called comments your claiming.
Yes, there has been a few about how miss shaped/ tight your shorts are, but that's because you refuse to go up a size or two. That's your decision. That's your misconception. That's not others shaming you. That's others stating the obvious.
You are front centre stage in this public lifestyle by choice.
You seek adoration from strangers daily, and if the script doesn't go your way you throw your toys out of your pram and start these posts/vlogs to gain sympathy, views, likes. No one can change that... Only YOU!
You can choose to NOT pose online for judgement. You can choose to hold back a little of your life just for you and your family. You can choose to not over share your dress size and eating habits and prevent people correcting you or not agreeing with you. But you choose to share every little detail with strangers.

It's hard for anyone to recover from an ED, never mind in front of everyone online. I personally think you look like a normal mother of four kids. You look much healthier than you have in years. So do yourself and your sanity a favour and keep that side of your life PRIVATE.
Don't use it for likes or views.

You are in Orlando, go be present with your children and stop looking for issues that you create yourself from over sharing.
Public opinion goes hand in hand with your CHOICE to live your life so publicly.

Every. Single. Word!!!! ☝👏👏👏👏

She literally does this every time she gains any weight and almost always when they're on vacation. She pulled the same BS when they were on the cruise. Going on a major pitty me tantrum on Twitter over claims someone (no evidence was seen) called her fat. I do remember ppl pointing out her fake photoshopped bikini pictures looked totally different then the resorts promotional ones but that was ppl calling her out for being a lier about her body to loads of little girls and vulnerable women.
She has this lame pattern of photoshopping her pictures then getting but hurt when she's called out on her tit. Hey Anna stop putting fake pictures online and ppl will stop calling you out!

Also I don't believe for 1 second her ED magically went away during all her pregnancies and only came back after a year of breastfeeding. Nope! If you look back at pictures of her after the E's and Andrea she got very thin very quickly after their births. She is not naturally thin and breastfeeding alone wouldn't achieve that in such a short amount of time. I'm positive she starved herself but would never say that out loud as it looks bad as a mother. She keeps claiming she's being honest about all of this loving her body bs and her ED but she's definitely not!!

But really this same story over and over again is getting old....unfortunately it works every damn time to get sympathy and likes from her minions so she'll keep repeating it over and over.

Also she said they were going to the mall. She literally hasn't stepped foot inside of a mall in at least 3 yrs if not longer. That is crazy! But for the love of god I hope she gets some shorts that fit!!! Size 14-16 Anna because you ain't not 10-12 get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anna needs to stop with this and saying about her weight. She is fine as she is. Just buy a size or two bigger when online shopping as most times there aren't right. I am an size 16-18 i buy large clothes I bought a jumper from Asos as i really liked it and it was cheaper then normal price i got it in a size 20 as last time i bought a 16 or 18 i felt tight n very comfortable in it. But the top was huge on me so my mum bless her said she will have it and she an 18 to 22 but this is due to disability and tablets she takes. But my whole family is what we call big boned even when we found photos of the family back in 1800s their were all big but back then their size be a 12. We get on with it. Everyone is different sizes she got to remember she had 4 children I body wont go back to normal. She not going to be one of those famous ppl who can get back in a size 2. Their pay millions to get like that. Anna needs to realise she fine as she is. If Jonathan doesn't like her size he needs to stop it. He got the girl of his dreams amd he should look at himself. Then think about their kids their could all want to try to be thin not eat much exercise. It has to stop. She needs to stop sneaking the attention when she says about her ED then doesn't help out fans. She does my head in about it.

God she is so obsessed with herself whatever her weight. Stop going on about it if you are not bothered it is so narcissistic and she has to pose in her underwear.

Reactions: 17
What are the odds that she's doing this now because Jonathan got too much attention for his birthday?

• Heart
  • Haha
The fat shaming posts that come out when they are on vacation, could that be to deflect the attention from what a crap mother she is? The children cared for by others, Anna doesn't even sit by them usually, lack of sunscreen/sunglasses/hats and resulting sunburns, unwiped snotty noses, eating candy off the hotel carpets, letting the baby eat popcorn with only a couple of teeth (choking hazard), etc. It's rarely more apparent just how much she sucks as a mother than during vacation. Maybe it's her way of bringing the sympathy and attention back to her? I do think being around so many other, prettier, thinner more beautiful women triggers, it, too, which is going to happen on vacation also. She's rarely around others and can pretend she's whatever magical slim body/looks version of herself she wants when hiding in her house and can manipulate photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love thinking about the fact that Disney possibly dropped them and yet Jonathan is giving them free advertising. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK. So now we know why she flaunted those shorts so much. She was planning for the self love tweet on Valentine's day.
As if we don't already know that they make fun of American food, diets, and sizes. Whatever her mean, simple, mind can make up...

Reactions: 13
So it bothers her if she is seen as a disappointment for gaining weight? Not for the fact that she’s a tit mum, tit housewife & crappy person in general who puts herself & her needs before everyone else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.