SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shorts and that underwear, all that chafing and sweating in the heat it will be thrush city and red raw down there. Have to admire the lengths she goes to to keep Jon boi away.

And she has coordinated with the colour of the Disney castle so clearly this shot was planned far in advance
I was going to say that she clearly Disneybounded as the castle 😅. Oh and Anna (Hi there) that's not a remark on your size, your size is fine, your size is normal, as much as you might hate being normal. For someone who bought out a book all about how to dress for your shape though you clearly forgot what you wrote. Or more to the point had no idea what you were actually talking about. But if they're the clothes you want to wear and are happy then fair play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Self obsessed woman having delusional thoughts about herself clicking semi nude bathroom selfies like an teenager suffering from FOMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's actually a name for Anal's posts:
Sadfishing!
Screenshot_20200215_140406.jpg

Screenshot_20200215_140442.jpg

It is so, so sad to see those photos of her holding the children's wrists instead of their hands. 😭
One of the most precious things to do as a parent is to hold your child's hand and guide them safely in life. Imagine those children when they're older and they realise their Mother NEVER held their hand but held their wrist like she was only controlling them, not loving them. 💔💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Because they don't wipe their children's noses, perhaps she doesn't hold their hand to prevent getting snot on hers. I assume the children take matters into their own hands when snot is running down their face.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Anna has always had an off sense of style. She's always missed the mark when dressing herself but she never looked terrible in everything she picked until recently. I don't think she's ever really understood her body type and what clothes flatter it. When she was rail skinny it was easier but now that she's a regular size she is having a really hard time seeing what does and doesn't work on her size. She's rich. Why doesn't she hire a real stylist to walk her through different outfits and explain why the shapes and sizes flatter her figure? tit copy bloggers outfits who are the same size and shape as her. That's what I do. 😆
Anyway it's clear she's having a really hard time seeing what she's walking around looking like. This screen shot of her latest Disney outfit is equally as bad as the first pair of shorts. How can she not see how sloppy and bad she looks in these shorts. Or does she really look in the mirror and like the outfits she's wearing? I suppose that could be the case.

Screenshot_20200215-094930_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
hey lurker here, first time post because im confused at how their nanny is paid while they are on vacation... obviously they pay for all her vacation expenses, but then how is she paid for her work? hourly? a lump sum?

just curious cause it must be a big cost for them to have her there (but then again when you have money to burn and four kids to palm off I'm sure it's worth it haha), can anyone shed some light?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
hey lurker here, first time post because im confused at how their nanny is paid while they are on vacation... obviously they pay for all her vacation expenses, but then how is she paid for her work? hourly? a lump sum?

just curious over here cause it must be a big cost for them to have her there (but then again when you have money to burn and four kids to palm off I'm sure it's worth it haha), can anyone shed some light?
Most nannies are paid hourly so assume it's the same as at home plus the holiday expenses have been paid for her. Can only assume as you don't know exactly what arrangement they have with their nanny....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

just curious cause it must be a big cost for them to have her there (but then again when you have money to burn and four kids to palm off I'm sure it's worth it haha), can anyone shed some light?
No idea what they actually do. They seem like the type that would say, we're paying for your vacation! You should be thankful! :rolleyes: In reality, the nanny should be paid for travel time, normal working hours, and overtime if she ends up working more than full time hours. They also have to cover all travel expenses.

Reactions: 3
Anna has always had an off sense of style. She's always missed the mark when dressing herself but she never looked terrible in everything she picked until recently. I don't think she's ever really understood her body type and what clothes flatter it. When she was rail skinny it was easier but now that she's a regular size she is having a really hard time seeing what does and doesn't work on her size. She's rich. Why doesn't she hire a real stylist to walk her through different outfits and explain why the shapes and sizes flatter her figure? tit copy bloggers outfits who are the same size and shape as her. That's what I do. 😆
Anyway it's clear she's having a really hard time seeing what she's walking around looking like. This screen shot of her latest Disney outfit is equally as bad as the first pair of shorts. How can she not see how sloppy and bad she looks in these shorts. Or does she really look in the mirror and like the outfits she's wearing? I suppose that could be the case.

View attachment 84424
I think she shud cover up those legs. Floaty cotton trousers wud be ideal for Disney, rides etc. ,with vest tops or t-shirts.

Did anyone post Jonathan's Valentines Day picture (or the caption)? I didn't see it so sorry if you have already.
View attachment 84256
I don't think I have ANY words about that caption, just utter shock he said half those phrases.
Legs apart again serves two purposes, to make her look like she has a gap between her thighs and to shorten herself beside gnome head.

Reactions: 8
So i took some screen shots of Anna holding the kids hands and one of Cinderella holding Alessia hand look how Anna holds the childrens hands.
I never seen a mother hold the childrens hands like this before unless the child been naughty.
This is sad of her.

Reactions: 5
First did anyone else notice poor Eddie wearing those terrible no support no soul shoes today? That poor kid had to walk all over Disney's hot pavement in beach shoes! His poor little feet must have been killing him by the end of the day. Notice everyone else in sneakers. Alessia probably rode in the stoller most of the time so her shoes don't matter as much. I feel bad for that poor kid.

View attachment 83714

Second what in the bloody hell is she wearing on her face!!???? Are those her sunglasses or did she get them off her granny? I don't know what's worse those ugly way too big sunnies or her shorts!!

Ok...ok....It's DEFINITELY the shorts!!! 🤣 how many days in a row is that pig going to wear those nasty croch eaters anyway? I hope she's washed the sweaty stench out of them by now. Anna you nasty!

View attachment 83717
Ignoring all the obvious nasty stuff (which is worthy of pointing out tho) & just wanna say, omg look at how freaking adorable & tiny Alessia’s feet are!

Reactions: 6
Ignoring all the obvious nasty stuff (which is worthy of pointing out tho) & just wanna say, omg look at how freaking adorable & tiny Alessia’s feet are!
they are tiny, though i do think she could do with a bigger pair, just so her feet are comfortable with all the walking and posing.

Reactions: 4
I would put being honest and not selling your children's privacy for money at the top of that list as well.
And don't forget using a miscarriage for clickbait and views (money) over and over and over and over and over for years!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think she is getting confused. We are not saying you are fat... your outfits/styling is horrific and sizes are WAY WAY to small. You need to start dressing more your age and shape.
I tell you what she needs to do is wind her bleeping head in stop making fat comments and stop dressing in bikinis if your self conscious all this rubbish is self brought on -dont wear a bikini carrying extra pounds if you dont want comments-if your ok with it fine but done blame the Joe public..your wearing the hideous outfits so just ignore it-i hate being conned I thought they paid for the whole trip??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.