SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she will do when Ocado changes. Will she start shopping at Waitrose.com to keep getting her Waitrose products or will she stick to Ocado and buy Mark’s & Spencer brand products instead.

Will she be able to cope with such a change for someone who craves control and order as much as she does.

Reactions: 9
...and this is exactly why I have as much of an issue with Anna as I have with Jonathan, even though she doesn't jerk them around, films them naked or puts them into dangerous situations (most of the time). He's the one DOING the exploitative and dangerous stuff, but she's the one turning a blind eye to it even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't agree with most of it. Yet she remains passive, because she's lazy, because she likes the money/easy life it brings them, because she doesn't care, I don't know, but instead of protecting her children she lets Jonathan do as he pleases.

I mean, ask her if she's pregnant and you get a 20 min monologue, an Instagram post and a dozen woe is me stories and her quitting her channel altogether because she can't handle it, yet when Jonathan was informed that Emilia was on weirdo sites and used for sick role play on Instagram, when he put Alessia's privates on YouTube, when people insulted Alessia's looks and Emilia's weight, when Eduardo was bullies in school, -she didn't care one bit and left it all to Jonathan to do some "don't do that, guys" posts while she completely ignored it. Why don't people ask her if she's ok with peados watching their vlogs?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I totally agree. And don't agree with what he did at all. I thought it was disgusting. He doesn't know where the duck to draw the line does he? I hate that he always has that camera in their faces, filming demeaning content. Eduardo looked upset and uncomfortable. The stuff he was saying about wanting to see gallons come out and stuff like that made me sick. He should've said I'll give you five minutes, like you say, then came back to it. Not I want to watch you go to the toilet even if Eduardo was just playing up. It should've been help clean up or lose iPad privileges for that day (as we know those kids are addicted to them). I think at almost 6 Eduardo would understand this, not I want to watch you go to the toilet just to prove you're not messing w/me. He is coming across as more and more unstable and manic, just look at his instas. I mean who in their right mind follows their 5 year old into the bathroom with a camera and wants to watch them pee even if they are messing? its wrong.

He's never acted appropriately with the kids IMO (Not in a P way though), he's often been quite rough with them, like bouncing on the trampoline with the kids and smashing Emilias face into it or jerking eddies neck about violently as result of the bouncing. He makes comments that aren't appropriate for kids and makes them do stuff that isn't always age appropriate. He used to let their necks flop about when they were tiny babies and when people told him he just said they make strong neck babies and people were hating. And don't get started on those bloody tiktoks. Some of them are so inappropriate, dancing in the tutu with emilia, singing inappropriate songs with both the E's especially E2, the one he did with the cream all over his face among others. Someone needs to smack him the face and tell him to stop. He doesn't know this will affect the kids in the future, though we know he thinks he knows, and thinks they will be fine and they won't be targeted by bullies etc. But all these vlogs and now the tiktoks are giving the potenial bullies so much ammunition. Emilia comes across as a spoilt brat, Eduardo is potrayed as bad kid, Alessia is now the cute star but also a naughty child, and Andrea is the cute baby, with smile that people like. While I hope they don't get bullied, sadly I think as the grow older kids won't be so kind and they will be bullied because all of the content of them out there.
👏

Reactions: 2
No vlog today then? Wonder if we'll get another 'poor me' vlog by Anna. Or maybe it's Jonathan's turn now where he'll complain that vlogging is no longer fun....

Reactions: 12
I’m all for children expressing themselves however they want but I can’t help but wonder once Eduardo reaches his teen years, will he have regret/hatred towards them due to filming him dancing/singing in dresses and makeup

Reactions: 16
No vlog today then? Wonder if we'll get another 'poor me' vlog by Anna. Or maybe it's Jonathan's turn now where he'll complain that vlogging is no longer fun....
He said now that he's putting more effort into videos there won't be one every day. :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So on Jonathan's latest TikTok he plays a 'prank' on the kids by putting an empty toilet roll in the toilet, blames them for doing it, takes them in to the toilet to question them on who did it and then literally puts his hand in the toilet water to take it out and throws it towards them...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So on Jonathan's latest TikTok he plays a 'prank' on the kids by putting an empty toilet roll in the toilet, blames them for doing it, takes them in to the toilet to question them on who did it and then literally puts his hand in the toilet water to take it out and throws it towards them...
Oh he's sooo hilaaaarious, what a great dad to spend so much time having soooo much funnnnn with his kids............

Sigh. Idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This is small but does Jonathon constantly stroke their faces/cheeks so you can see that stupid crappy squid *not squid* tattoo? I find it so weird, almost like it's another way of him asserting his dominance over them. I find the way he talks to them so disturbing. They're all going to bleeping hate him when they're older.

Reactions: 13
She hates putting the shopping away. Boo hoo. She didn’t drive to the supermarket, fill a trolley, load it on to the conveyer belt, bag it all, push a heavy trolley to the car, load it into the car, drive home, unload car & THEN put it away. And most of us do this with a few kids in tow just to add to the fun.
Seriously how lazy is this woman ?
And then there's also a lot of us that have to carry all the groceries up multiple flights of stairs if you live in an apartment. I'd love to see her carrying 5 bags in each hand up three flights all while trying to make sure your 4 year old doesn't trip on the stairs. Try that, Anna. and film it please! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And then there's also a lot of us that have to carry all the groceries up multiple flights of stairs if you live in an apartment. I'd love to see her carrying 5 bags in each hand up three flights all while trying to make sure your 4 year old doesn't trip on the stairs. Try that, Anna. and film it please! 😂
She's just ridiculous isn't she? In her stories this afternoon she said we as mums never get a break, we never take a break. And I was like, are you taking the actual piss? you have a bleeping nanny when you and your husband are stay at home parents, you have a bloody cleaner ffs. You go on date every week, a lot of parents don't get on date a month, or several months. you get a break stop whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I stopped watching for a while cause these two are both idiots. Jonathan for exploiting and using his kids so much for his own fame and money, and Anna for not caring that her children are being exposed all just to keep up her lifestyle and money. They had their kids primarily to keep up with that lifestyle its clear now, none of them care for the kids really, they just care about them both. Jonathan now with his silly TikTok´s, how about you stop using an app that´s targeted for younger audience and either work on your own channel or invest in a business, stop acting like your kids oldest sibling, you are doing on TikTok what my teen nieces do there..... You have 4 kids 6 dogs, start acting that way and stop acting like a celebrity, you are not a celebrity you are a vlogger on YouTube. Anna how about you stop pretending to be clueless of your surrounding so you can be lazy, reopen your own channel and work hard like you did in the past, you quit it to "spend more time with the kids" yet they have a nanny.. why did you really quit then. Also nothing wrong with caring for what you look like but there are more things in life than physical appearance. If you don´t like to leave the house (guilty of that too but I don´t have kids), do more activities with the kids, being crafty is not your forte you have mentioned it but let them decided that for themselves, take the dogs for walk yourself like you use to, with a nanny you have time, you have a HUGE garden that looks like the park you just open the door put on your pink workout outfit and there you go. I have a feeling you need more fresh air...

They are both disgusting for using their kids for their lifestyle, both sooooo lazy its ridiculous and they are both very very wrong, I really wish in my heart of hearts (recalling Stacey) that the new rules will apply to them. I wanna see them both working hard for their money, without the kiddos. Both of them liked exposing their kids a little too much. Its time for you both to realize that, and its time to start thinking about the future as parents, not as lazy vloggers. I use to like waiting them at the old house but now I cannot stand neither of them, I use to enjoy Jonathan´s bits by himself but I don´t agree with what he´s doing anymore. I have no respect or sympathy for neither of them now, BUT is not my life, I don´t have to figure out ways to keep up an expensive lifestyle because my partner is a lazy ass and she won´t help and I don´t have to use my kids to have my audience entertained and my kids are not performing monkeys. I didn´t surround myself with more kids than I can handle, (I know what to do when a baby hugs me, I don´t act surprise like I have no idea what he´s doing, you hug back Anna, hugs, kisses, do you know them?), I didn´t create a perfect reality online so that every time I am online everything has to be perfect. I feel sorry for the kids and how wrong they are living their childhood. Fame and money got these parents. I have been watching a lot less these days

Also, to people that read a couple of my comments and didn´t like me, I get it, and its ok, we´re all different and not everyone is going to like everyone else. I have decided to become a silent reader now, I was wasting so much time and energy following these two commenting and being present but reality is, I don´t have to. We can only hope YouTube or TikTok do something about them soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's just ridiculous isn't she? In her stories this afternoon she said we as mums never get a break, we never take a break. And I was like, are you taking the actual piss? you have a bleeping nanny when you and your husband are stay at home parents, you have a bloody cleaner ffs. You go on date every week, a lot of parents don't get on date a month, or several months. you get a break stop whining.

Not to mention nail and waxing appointments, and someone to come round and do her hair. The fact that Anna dedicates as much time as she does undisturbed cooking the worlds earliest tea says enough also. They are really so far removed from reality it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
...and this is exactly why I have as much of an issue with Anna as I have with Jonathan, even though she doesn't jerk them around, films them naked or puts them into dangerous situations (most of the time). He's the one DOING the exploitative and dangerous stuff, but she's the one turning a blind eye to it even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't agree with most of it. Yet she remains passive, because she's lazy, because she likes the money/easy life it brings them, because she doesn't care, I don't know, but instead of protecting her children she lets Jonathan do as he pleases.

I mean, ask her if she's pregnant and you get a 20 min monologue, an Instagram post and a dozen woe is me stories and her quitting her channel altogether because she can't handle it, yet when Jonathan was informed that Emilia was on weirdo sites and used for sick role play on Instagram, when he put Alessia's privates on YouTube, when people insulted Alessia's looks and Emilia's weight, when Eduardo was bullies in school, -she didn't care one bit and left it all to Jonathan to do some "don't do that, guys" posts while she completely ignored it. Why don't people ask her if she's ok with peados watching their vlogs?
Anna is really, really dumb. People mistake her cruelness as being clever because villains in movies are usually cruel and clever. But Anna is a really, really dumb villain. Just watch her post work out story from today and really listen to what she says. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Anna’s latest Instagram post about the way Andrea is with her lately and more clingy to Jonathan? I have children myself so I know yes this can be a perfectly normal phase, although the way she phrased it made it sound a bit more extreme (could have just been how she worded it)- however with their social media lifestyle I have to wonder about how it appears from a child’s perspective with their parents constantly looking through the lens of a phone as spouse to talking directly to them and whether it’s having an effect. Even if her other 3 weren’t like it (as she said) Andrea may be craving some dedicated time with his mummy without the phone as the third wheel!

Reactions: 11
Not to mention nail and waxing appointments, and someone to come round and do her hair. The fact that Anna dedicates as much time as she does undisturbed cooking the worlds earliest tea says enough also. They are really so far removed from reality it’s ridiculous.
And her new hypnosis "therapist" that comes to her house to help her with her ED.
I'm sorry but I don't know why she's doing hypnosis if she hasn't even tried talking to a psychologist. Oh wait a psychologist isn't in IG so she can't possibly promote who she's seeing to show she's "getting help"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.