SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna's done a post workout story, about her "postpartum hair regrowth" - 1.5 years post baby.
Then talks about how her boobs have gone back to a 34C since gaining weight. She says it's a good thing she didn't have the heart to throw out a box of her 34C bras because they were expensive, but she's wasted a whole lot of money on new bras that don't fit now. Chill Anna, it's not like you don't waste money every other time you buy clothes.

Reactions: 9
They seem to be desperately clutching at straws for content. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for this pair of money grabbing weasels.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched last nights vlog and I am so horrified at Jonathan's behaviour when Eduardo wanted to use the toilet. I know Jonathan has done bad things before, but I found that clip so uncomfortable to watch. Poor Eduardo, I felt so sorry for him. That should be a private moment for him, he’s clearly not ok with Jonathan being in there with him while he uses the toilet which is highlighted by his phrase “Why are you watching me”, let alone Jonathan filming it!! You could see just how uncomfortable and confused he was 😭 Those poor kids have no privacy. It is WRONG!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’ve just watched last nights vlog and I am so horrified at Jonathan's behaviour when Eduardo wanted to use the toilet. I know Jonathan has done bad things before, but I found that clip so uncomfortable to watch. Poor Eduardo, I felt so sorry for him. That should be a private moment for him, he’s clearly not ok with Jonathan being in there with him while he uses the toilet which is highlighted by his phrase “Why are you watching me”, let alone Jonathan filming it!! You could see just how uncomfortable and confused he was 😭 Those poor kids have no privacy. It is WRONG!!!!
Just goes to show that the whole we'll stop filming when the kids don't want to be filmed line is a load of bullshit rhetoric.

Screenshot_20200121-120001_Instagram.jpg

And yet more trolling about cold shower gate I see. Absolute scum of the earth.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Anna forgot to put her filter on this morning....I guess she was too busy talking about her boobs to notice.
She's also busting out of that ridiculous toddler workout outfit. Time for some bigger workout clothes too Anna.

Screenshot_20200121-071440_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just look at poor Eduardo- his eyes are so sad 🙁 why are they sat fully clothed in the bottom of a shower?
It was for a tik tock. All 4 kids are in it but I thought it was an odd place to film given all the shower stuff last year!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was for a tik tock. All 4 kids are in it but I thought it was an odd place to film given all the shower stuff last year!
So weird! I can't think of any reason I would round all my kids up and put them there to film 😬

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who felt very uncomfortable when Jonathan followed Eduardo into the bathroom and told him to go in front of him so he can check that he really needed the toilet, saying "what you got for us? What you got for us?". Eduardo looked confused and uncomfortable, looking away and asking "Why are you watching me?". Jonathan dragged the thing out and wasn't in his 'role', meaning he wasn't all fun and dance but had a rather cocky look on his face while looking down to Eduardo. I don't know, I felt very uncomfortable.

Also "Vlogmas burnt us out"?!? He didn't even do vlogmas?! The problem is that they love living their boring, child-unfriendly life and two lazy, rich and entitled adults wasting money, stirring a pot and ruining a garden isn't what people can relate to or want to see. So he has to come up with new schemes all the time to jazz it up, if they were just two normal parents, going to the park every day, going to the supermarket everyday, meeting friends everyday, none of that scripted stuff would be required because life would flow and happend naturally. But because they both love to be holed up in that grey mansion, doing nothing, the content is boring and need to be created artificially by Jonathan.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who felt very uncomfortable when Jonathan followed Eduardo into the bathroom and told him to go in front of him so he can check that he really needed the toilet, saying "what you got for us? What you got for us?". Eduardo looked confused and uncomfortable, looking away and asking "Why are you watching me?". Jonathan dragged the thing out and wasn't in his 'role', meaning he wasn't all fun and dance but had a rather cocky look on his face while looking down to Eduardo. I don't know, I felt very uncomfortable.
Not defending jof but he thought Eduardo was trying to get out of cleaning the playroom. But the comments he made were inappropriate. He is a disgusting human being. Poor kids. He needs to grow the duck up and stop acting like a teenager.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just goes to show that the whole we'll stop filming when the kids don't want to be filmed line is a load of bullshit rhetoric.

View attachment 74346
And yet more trolling about cold shower gate I see. Absolute scum of the earth.

...and I believe he put #warmup, which is definately a play on words with showergate.

Jonathan on Instagram...his desperation is really starting to show these days and it’s beyond cringeworthy. Perhaps Jonathan people aren’t watching your vlogs as they’re tired of you persistence to shove your children into the limelight in the hope they’ll go viral. Or maybe it was all the stupid clickbait where people felt they couldn’t trust you anymore. Maybe it was you looked really bad on the Stacey Dooley doc, maybe it’s that you always contradict yourself, could it be also that you made all these promises to your ‘fans’ making them hope they would win something in the lead up to Xmas and you didn’t deliver. Or could it be that you have both become so out of touch with reality and are cocooned by your grey bubble. All the desperation never goes down well with viewers there will be more relevant people appearing on social media and so the cycle goes. He’s saying that he meant to say it would be more like the vlogs back in November where they just didn’t care..sooo it was all just acting then for the vlogs as you cant obviously keep that persona up forever and let the mask slip. 👹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For years, the OGs always said that Jonathan would be the cause of their own demise, not anything anyone else did. It certainly appears to be playing out that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know but that wasn't content that needed to be on YouTube in my opinion, Jonathan didn't even try to make it 'funny'. It felt like predatory behaviour to me an like he was baiting a certain kind of clientel, making their sick fantasies of following a child to the toilets and watching them pee come true. Especially combined with the stern look on Jonathan's face, commanding Eduardo to use the toilet. I don't know, I'm not one scream the 'P' word easily when it comes to what Jonathan 'serves up' but in this instance, I felt very uncomfortable.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I know but that wasn't content that needed to be on YouTube in my opinion, Jonathan didn't even try to make it 'funny'. It felt like predatory behaviour to me an like he was baiting a certain kind of clientel, making their sick fantasies of following a child to the toilets and watching them pee come true. Especially combined with the stern look on Jonathan's face, commanding Eduardo to use the toilet. I don't know, I'm not one scream the 'P' word easily when it comes to what Jonathan 'serves up' but in this instance, I felt very uncomfortable.
Even if it was innocent on Jonathan's part, how concerning is it that a parent would be that inappropriate and have no clue? Scary either way you look at it IMO.

Not defending jof but he thought Eduardo was trying to get out of cleaning the playroom. But the comments he made were inappropriate. He is a disgusting human being. Poor kids. He needs to grow the duck up and stop acting like a teenager.
Even if Eduardo was just trying to get out of work, which would be age appropriate behavior, with all the options available to handle it, why was Jonathan's answer to the situation to follow him into the toilet with a camera? Why did that even occur to him? Just give everyone a 5 minute break. Let Eduardo have his one toilet break. If he goes fine, if he doesn't fine. Then move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I've been lurking on here for a while now and love reading but don't usually have much to say. However, after watching some of last night's vlog I have to say it made me extremely uncomfortable. Having been sexually abused by my step dad growing up, this bought back horrible, extremely uncomfortable memories. As someone else has said, I'm not one to throw around the "p" word but the behaviour with Eduardo in the toilet was very reminiscent of some of my step dads behaviour. I had to turn it off.
P.S. not looking for sympathy, just wanted to explain why I felt his behaviour was inappropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Yeah, it's in line with him addressing his viewers as 'boys and girls' (or as he said to Stacey "the kids watching") then talking about sex and roofies in the vlogs. Or the infamous yogurt scene with Emilia... absolutely zero boundaries or awareness.
He and the other 40 year old emo teenager guy with the glued on beanie creep me out so much.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Even if it was innocent on Jonathan's part, how concerning is it that a parent would be that inappropriate and have no clue? Scary either way you look at it IMO.

Even if Eduardo was just trying to get out of work, which would be age appropriate behavior, with all the options available to handle it, why was Jonathan's answer to the situation to follow him into the toilet with a camera? Why did that even occur to him? Just give everyone a 5 minute break. Let Eduardo have his one toilet break. If he goes fine, if he doesn't fine. Then move on.
I totally agree. And don't agree with what he did at all. I thought it was disgusting. He doesn't know where the duck to draw the line does he? I hate that he always has that camera in their faces, filming demeaning content. Eduardo looked upset and uncomfortable. The stuff he was saying about wanting to see gallons come out and stuff like that made me sick. He should've said I'll give you five minutes, like you say, then came back to it. Not I want to watch you go to the toilet even if Eduardo was just playing up. It should've been help clean up or lose iPad privileges for that day (as we know those kids are addicted to them). I think at almost 6 Eduardo would understand this, not I want to watch you go to the toilet just to prove you're not messing w/me. He is coming across as more and more unstable and manic, just look at his instas. I mean who in their right mind follows their 5 year old into the bathroom with a camera and wants to watch them pee even if they are messing? its wrong.

He's never acted appropriately with the kids IMO (Not in a P way though), he's often been quite rough with them, like bouncing on the trampoline with the kids and smashing Emilias face into it or jerking eddies neck about violently as result of the bouncing. He makes comments that aren't appropriate for kids and makes them do stuff that isn't always age appropriate. He used to let their necks flop about when they were tiny babies and when people told him he just said they make strong neck babies and people were hating. And don't get started on those bloody tiktoks. Some of them are so inappropriate, dancing in the tutu with emilia, singing inappropriate songs with both the E's especially E2, the one he did with the cream all over his face among others. Someone needs to smack him the face and tell him to stop. He doesn't know this will affect the kids in the future, though we know he thinks he knows, and thinks they will be fine and they won't be targeted by bullies etc. But all these vlogs and now the tiktoks are giving the potenial bullies so much ammunition. Emilia comes across as a spoilt brat, Eduardo is potrayed as bad kid, Alessia is now the cute star but also a naughty child, and Andrea is the cute baby, with smile that people like. While I hope they don't get bullied, sadly I think as the grow older kids won't be so kind and they will be bullied because all of the content of them out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.