SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought it was so cruel of anna to say eduardo get the nice list certificate was the biggest joke of the year and then laugh about how she thought about putting the other threes out but not his because he deserved it and how she was 99.9999% sure he would cry. her laughing about it made me sad. poor eddie. then later she says how did you make the nice list! the jon basically pushes him out of the way so the camera, and all the attention can be on emilia. and its the fact that share this online. eddie is going to see this one day and it won't be nice for him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The shots of gifted presents today....so sad . Instead why not open and say let's give to kids who don't have many or any toys. As a primary teacher our whole school focus this yr has been global and local awareness... Teaching children to be aware and care. These poor kids no chance unless at school... But they all at posh private school so prob old style history via geog topics . Can't imagine sadly a local food bank gift box at the reception and staff room.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This clear cut tweet about domestic abuse made Anna "cry with laughter"
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
It's not funny Anna
View attachment 66524

Oh just because it's not clear from the screenshot, the man was sleeping and the woman, out of nowhere, punches him in the chest/stomach. Real funny Anna, wouldn't be laughing if it were the other way round
Some of followers aren't pleased.
domvio.png
domvio3.png

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Jonno isn't wearing his polyester PJs this morning, guess it's just the kids being forced in them for the cameras (Maybe Anna is I don't know, but polyester fabric... As if Anna would wear that cheap tat)
Screenshot_20191225_214541_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 5
Firstly, I think you should have gone up at least one size in your onesie Anna 😳
E424007B-0CD7-4EBC-8B11-62FEDE3CADF4.png

Secondly, what the hell is the deal with her under eye wrinkles 😳 not normal for someone of her age
C6D06817-D60E-4F55-9588-F67E8346B97D.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Firstly, I think you should have gone up at least one size in your onesie Anna 😳
View attachment 66757
Secondly, what the hell is the deal with her under eye wrinkles 😳 not normal for someone of her age
View attachment 66758
"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it. ..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Anna, anything for money, we know you really think those pjs are not nice, never mind good quality,and we know you will never were them if money is not paid

Reactions: 8
On her stories from yesterday she had pj's on and was doing the dinner. Perfect hair and make up on....

Who the duck does a face full of make up etc just to wear pj's all day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And you are disgusting for promoting that violent videos, can you not think of the bigger picture here, you dumb halfwit

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Anna really should give that outfit to Emilia. At least it’s would be age appropriate.

Of course Anna thinks it’s funny. This is the same woman who allegedly left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs for Jonathan to step on. Sick...sick...sick!
Clearly has the same “humour” as Zoella.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
i missed the forum yesterday and the day before, I though it was just my computer haha

Reactions: 6
View attachment 66757
View attachment 66758
Her super light bleach blonde hair colour also makes her look older and extra harsh in the face. With the botox I wonder if the muscles under her eyes bear the brunt of muscle movement because all the others are frozen?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Turned the Christmas video off at nine minutes in. What a depressing family. In the first nine minutes I saw them gather to discuss who was naughty, and than Anna's control issues with how they would enter The Room, and approach the presents. Alessia wasn't allowed to sit on Andrea's horse (fair enough), but instead of redirecting her to a present of her own, Emelia got her old rocking horse from the playroom, which she rode among the pile of gifts. Than Anna finds it strange that Alessia was having such a good time with an old toy. Why can't she relate to her children? Why can't she engage Alessia on Christmas morning and hand her a gift that belongs to her? Instead she just laughs at her and moves on to the older kids.
I hope she gets a yeast infection from those pyjamas. They probably smell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her super light bleach blonde hair colour also makes her look older and extra harsh in the face. With the botox I wonder if the muscles under her eyes bear the brunt of muscle movement because all the others are frozen?
Also, it may be a result of her removing her makeup. I bet she really scrubs the eyeliner and mascara off. She wouldn't want old makeup left under the new.

Reactions: 7
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
Screenshot_20191227_091739_com.instagram.android.jpg

I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
View attachment 66796
I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents
Looks very much like a sponsored post to me. I never understand why people pose with their gifts. I got gifts for Christmas, but I'm not posting pictures of them.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.