SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you are right enough, the kids are being kids and at home they cannot leave the playroom. I think she is very strict with them at home but when they are away she doesn't care and they do go wild. That's really what I meant about them staying with Oma. The kids would run wild and Anna would sit like a lady and let them!!
oh I totally get you, yes she lets her kids be free and make all messes they want in others houses but don´t they dare to do that at her Pinterest ready home.

Reactions: 9
oh I totally get you, yes she lets her kids be free and make all messes they want in others houses but don´t they dare to do that at her Pinterest ready home.
I have a son like this ! you can’t move in his home he is sweeping around you but when he brings his 4 little ones to my house they wreck it ! he just gets up and walks away leaving it 🙄 I have mentioned this but it’s in one ear out the other !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thanks for using my title everyone. I never win anything. 😂

I don´t get it. I thought they got the Christmas tree so early cause they were going to spend actual Christmas with Oma or somewhere with relatives (like most families do) and so it made sense to me that they wanted to enjoy their Christmas tree for a whole before leaving, turns out they are back home for Christmas, so they couldn´ve well just gotten a Christmas tree a little after, like in the beginning of December so it would last longer, Christmas is looking sad and death now

Also totally agree about Anna looking ready for date night after a 10 hour ride, its overwhelming. Not even my mom does that, like once she eats she doesn´t apply her lipstick again in the car anyways. I guess is Anna´s constant need to have her lipstick and to look perfectly put together at all times, I hope Anna is not putting unrealistic expectations on easily influenced young viewers
This is is the time Anna should throw on some leggings..... a baggy top...Ugg’s and throw her hair in a ponytail for comfort. She thinks she has to use 50 products before she even gets dressed. Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 19
Thanks for using my title everyone. I never win anything. 😂

This is is the time Anna should throw on some leggings..... a baggy top...Ugg’s and throw her hair in a ponytail for comfort. She thinks she has to use 50 products before she even gets dressed. Ridiculous woman.
I Honestly don't understand that...her full makeup and "Office" clothes every single day...

Reactions: 8
Poor Andy in the vlog , he's sobbing his little heart out and not once does his witch of a mother try to console him or hug him , poor little sod is being filmed in the bath by her while she's saying " Andrea, shh, shh"! bleeping cold hearted witch!
You'd think they'd get him checked out by a doctor, poor kid has had a snotty nose every day since he was born!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I Honestly don't understand that...her full makeup and "Office" clothes every single day...
I agree, she would look so much younger if she was more casual. It’s all so forced, so over the top. And that ridiculously curled hair every day. She has no clue. It ages her so much.

Reactions: 22
I agree, she would look so much younger if she was more casual. It’s all so forced, so over the top. And that ridiculously curled hair every day. She has no clue. It ages her so much.
Completely agree

Reactions: 3
her perfect curls annoy me so much, that hairstyle looks so much better when you run your finger through the hair to loosen up the curls, they look even better the next day when they are more relaxed. Her need to have perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect nails, perfect clothes, it wasn´t this intense at the old house, she used legging and hair up in a messy bun still at the old house. Anna became this real housewife at the new house I don´t what shifted in her but its overwhelming and not realistic at all.

Reactions: 13
All this talk about Anna wearing a full face of makeup and dressed like she's ready to trot into the office while on a road trip screams MENTALLY INSANE!!! I'm actually not even kidding. I think she is suffering from really deep mental issues. There's no other logical explanation.
She needs far more then a over the phone ED therapist.

I couldn't help but think of the way Anna loves and enjoys scaring the kids even when they're babies. How she scares them into eating claiming the witch will come etc.

Screenshot_20191223-191458_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 10
God almighty.. 4 mins 41 secs Andrea is so upset and crying in that huge strange away from home bath.. And bleeping jonnyshining knows he is but , you know what , my phone is more bleeping important .... Just disgusting inhuman parenting.. Get off yr bleeping phone and be a caring loving parent. 😢😭

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
All this talk about Anna wearing a full face of makeup and dressed like she's ready to trot into the office while on a road trip screams MENTALLY INSANE!!! I'm actually not even kidding. I think she is suffering from really deep mental issues. There's no other logical explanation.
She needs far more then a over the phone ED therapist.

I couldn't help but think of the way Anna loves and enjoys scaring the kids even when they're babies. How she scares them into eating claiming the witch will come etc.
I personally think she suffers from OCD, perfectionism is one of the signs I read, and I think her need to control how everything is perfect at all times is a sign of it, I also think she puts too much pressure on her beauty because people leave comments all the time on how beautiful she is and maybe her looks are something people look forwards from the vlogs. Maybe watching someone sloppy all the time wouldn´t attract as much it being on insta or their vlogs, but it gets overwhelming. For me back when I use to watch them daily I know I´d wanted a break from dolled up Anna every in a while, sometimes I had a fresh face and was all sloppy at home and I din´t feel like watching some one else with full glam, cause it made me feel bad and like lazy.

Reactions: 6
I stopped and couldn't watch anymore. That IS NOT NORMAL

When you become a parent... And do it four times... Your own vanity/ appearance is overridden by basic human parenting instinct... Normally . But their social media 24 yrs a day life style CHOICE has made / caused or certainly massively exacerbated her psychological problems and their terrible parenting choices/ skills/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
God almighty.. 4 mins 41 secs Andrea is so upset and crying in that huge strange away from home bath.. And bleeping jonnyshining knows he is but , you know what , my phone is more bleeping important .... Just disgusting inhuman parenting.. Get off yr bleeping phone and be a caring loving parent. 😢😭
I don´t wanna say too much cause then people think I adore Jonathan (🤣) but to be fair he was looking for a song to calm him down that´s why he was on the phone, and Anna couldn´ve said something too she was just recording maybe get closer to your son and try to help instead of just recording, I think Anna needs to learn to multitask with 4 kids , poor kids anyways, they are more than what their parents know how to handle.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hold him and cuddle him... You don't need a bloody phone to calm yr crying child!!!😡😡😡😡 human parent physical interaction is a basic child need!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
at minute 6:27 Andrea stopped randomly Anna said oh my goodness she was holding Eduardo, she pulls Eduardo and walks pass Andrea like if the baby was someone else´s baby and almost left him behind, instead of waiting for him to keep walking of grab his hand....that was so weird

Bloody hold him and cuddle him... You don't need a bloody phone to calm yr crying child!!!😡😡😡😡 human parent physical interaction is a basic child need!!!!!
I´m just saying what happened, Anna was talking in the car while Andrea was crying and she couldn´t care less, she doesn´t even try to calm him down. What is she doing with 4 kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to singing to children, rather than relying on a phone.

Reactions: 23
Whatever happened to singing to children, rather than relying on a phone.
This! If my baby was upset I wouldn't need to go and find a frigging song on my phone, I sing plenty of songs to her that I know will calm her down, even if they are just silly made up ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

So sad how much people rely on their phones for parenting nowadays.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh no guys Anna gained half a stone in her week long trip to Ireland, so much for not weighing herself anymore as its too triggering.
Remember when Anna would film her workouts and she'd be the centre of attention with her poor form and lousy attempts, well not anymore haha! Anna's hardly in some of these, good on you Lucy for actually showing us how the moves should be done (I don't think these will be in order but that's how life is sometimes)
Screenshot_20191224_184818_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's making it really hard for herself with her hands so inverted...
Screenshot_20191224_184740_com.instagram.android.jpg

Anna is that even you?
Screenshot_20191224_184812_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ahhh Anna's in this one because its sitting and moving arms, tough work
Screenshot_20191224_184641_com.instagram.android.jpg

Less than a third of an Anna here haha
Screenshot_20191224_184707_com.instagram.android.jpg

So little of Anna's poor form, such a shame
Screenshot_20191224_184831_com.instagram.android.jpg

Phantom leg!
Screenshot_20191224_184841_com.instagram.android.jpg

I don't know how she was happy not being the centre of the screen for it all, Anna and her perfect makeup just wants attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
True. They think that a problem can be solved by technology. But no u pick the child up cuddle and sing a song. These parents need to go on a course.

Reactions: 11
Oh no guys Anna gained half a stone in her week long trip to Ireland, so much for not weighing herself anymore as its too triggering.
Remember when Anna would film her workouts and she'd be the centre of attention with her poor form and lousy attempts, well not anymore haha! Anna's hardly in some of these, good on you Lucy for actually showing us how the moves should be done (I don't think these will be in order but that's how life is sometimes)
View attachment 66480
She's making it really hard for herself with her hands so inverted...
View attachment 66481
Anna is that even you?
View attachment 66482
Ahhh Anna's in this one because its sitting and moving arms, tough work
View attachment 66483
Less than a third of an Anna here haha
View attachment 66484
So little of Anna's poor form, such a shame
View attachment 66485
Phantom leg!
View attachment 66486
I don't know how she was happy not being the centre of the screen for it all, Anna and her perfect makeup just wants attention
It's been said before, but that outfit is hideous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.