SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta story silence again jonng?????!!!!!!!! What is the matter ???? The gram and yr phone are as important to you as the air you breath!!!!

Reactions: 4
It's bloody hilarious now they so obviously react to us tattle bastards... It's like we are the kids co parents!! cos we say what they should be doing .. Then they Insta story doing it.... We like a parenting skills advisory service !!! E.g we notice Andrea hardly speaking, or reading books then the penisnose is on her bed trying to get Andrea to talk whilst reading a board book.. She should have been doing that every bloody day more than once a day... It ain't rocket science scummanna.. Shouldn't take us tattle bastards to post basic parenting for you to do it😭😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why books are only for bedtime. Books are for any time of day, and kids can learn so much from them. Language skills, colours, shapes, story line, flipping a page even if they are cardboard... or just having a cuddle with mum, dad, nanny whilst listening to a nice story. But nope, just for bedtime, and usually rushed and with all 4 kids in the room so none of those educational elements can really get any attention.

Reactions: 10
A revised title suggestion:

Princess Penis-Nose and the little dancing hobbit: Chronicles of the Grey Mansion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really agree with the 'penis nose' titles. I'm all for mocking their behaviour, but she can't really help the shape of her nose.

Reactions: 23
Yeah but she's a tit person and the only thing she cares about is her looks, so its funny
Yes, I know, but I'd rather mock her hair that she keeps colouring that tacky shade of blonde than her nose. And I cannot stand Anna, just to make that clear. I think 'penis nose' is a bit cheap and easy. We can do better.

Reactions: 14
Who saw the Stacey Dooley documentary where she sleeps over at their house ?? The dad Jonathan is a frickin weirdo

Reactions: 8
It's bloody hilarious now they so obviously react to us tattle bastards... It's like we are the kids co parents!! cos we say what they should be doing .. Then they Insta story doing it.... We like a parenting skills advisory service !!! E.g we notice Andrea hardly speaking, or reading books then the penisnose is on her bed trying to get Andrea to talk whilst reading a board book.. She should have been doing that every bloody day more than once a day... It ain't rocket science scummanna.. Shouldn't take us tattle bastards to post basic parenting for you to do it😭😅
Yeah she's clearly on this damn site 24/7. I'm surprised we haven't caught a glimpse of it on her phone in the vlogs. One day perhaps. I wish she'd listen to our advice about taking the kids out of the house every now and then to see a movie or go to a museum.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah but she's a tit person and the only thing she cares about is her looks, so its funny
I know there’s a lot of mixed views on the appearance front and call me sensitive, but surely we can find a thread title that doesn’t feature ‘negative’ aspects of Anna’s appearance? There’s a lot we can say about her ACTIONS! Rather than a physical trait.

Yes, I know, but I'd rather mock her hair that she keeps colouring that tacky shade of blonde than her nose. And I cannot stand Anna, just to make that clear. I think 'penis nose' is a bit cheap and easy. We can do better.
agreed, it just devalues and justified criticism we have of their ACTIONS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title idea

Tik tok, tik tok, BOOM! Sacconejolys real "omg last ever vlog" gets the most views.

Reactions: 3
I've noticed that most vloggers where the man is in control of the vlogs and most of the filming and editing, the wives of these men all have some sort of mental problems, like Sacconejolys, daily bumps, Ellie and Jared and Sam and Nia to name a few!

What pissed me off was that she had to mention with a miserable feel sorry for me, face that now she's a size 10! Wow, Anna, so fat! witch knows the average size of women in the UK is a 16! Way to make the rest of us feel like tit! Stupid vapid , unrealistic witch!

New thread suggestion, Anna's a wimp, Jof's a pimp, vlogs are getting limp!
Jak's suggestion got over 26 likes a couple of pages back...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.