SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no guys Anna gained half a stone in her week long trip to Ireland, so much for not weighing herself anymore as its too triggering.
Remember when Anna would film her workouts and she'd be the centre of attention with her poor form and lousy attempts, well not anymore haha! Anna's hardly in some of these, good on you Lucy for actually showing us how the moves should be done (I don't think these will be in order but that's how life is sometimes)
View attachment 66480
She's making it really hard for herself with her hands so inverted...
View attachment 66481
Anna is that even you?
View attachment 66482
Ahhh Anna's in this one because its sitting and moving arms, tough work
View attachment 66483
Less than a third of an Anna here haha
View attachment 66484
So little of Anna's poor form, such a shame
View attachment 66485
Phantom leg!
View attachment 66486
I don't know how she was happy not being the centre of the screen for it all, Anna and her perfect makeup just wants attention
What is she wearing ? Like wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This clear cut tweet about domestic abuse made Anna "cry with laughter"
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
It's not funny Anna
Screenshot_20191224_221246_com.twitter.android.jpg

Oh just because it's not clear from the screenshot, the man was sleeping and the woman, out of nowhere, punches him in the chest/stomach. Real funny Anna, wouldn't be laughing if it were the other way round

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
God she really is a sadist. That’s not even funny it’s just bleeping weird. How strange

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What’s happened to @lemonandlime and @Fatima I wonder? They were regular posters on this thread but have disappeared... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I noticed they have disappeared too

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
It's not funny Anna
View attachment 66524

Oh just because it's not clear from the screenshot, the man was sleeping and the woman, out of nowhere, punches him in the chest/stomach. Real funny Anna, wouldn't be laughing if it were the other way round

Reactions: 3
What is she wearing ? Like wtf?
Anna really should give that outfit to Emilia. At least it’s would be age appropriate.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
It's not funny Anna
View attachment 66524

Of course Anna thinks it’s funny. This is the same woman who allegedly left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs for Jonathan to step on. Sick...sick...sick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anna really should give that outfit to Emilia. At least it’s would be age appropriate.

Of course Anna thinks it’s funny. This is the same woman who allegedly left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs for Jonathan to step on. Sick...sick...sick!
She's definitely a sadist! Makes me worry what things she does or will do to punish the kids when they piss her off. We already know she was fine having Jonathan give Alessia a cold shower. Bet it was her idea too. Those poor kids are in for a long twisted road living with her and her mental illnesses.

Oh no guys Anna gained half a stone in her week long trip to Ireland, so much for not weighing herself anymore as its too triggering.
Remember when Anna would film her workouts and she'd be the centre of attention with her poor form and lousy attempts, well not anymore haha! Anna's hardly in some of these, good on you Lucy for actually showing us how the moves should be done (I don't think these will be in order but that's how life is sometimes)
View attachment 66480
View attachment 66481
Anna is that even you?
View attachment 66482
View attachment 66483
View attachment 66484
View attachment 66485
Phantom leg!
View attachment 66486
I don't know how she was happy not being the centre of the screen for it all, Anna and her perfect makeup just wants attention
She only admitted to gaining weight bc it was pointed out she photoshops her pictures. There's no way she gained that much in just a week. She's been gaining for a few weeks I'm sure. She claims to be totally fine with it but I'll bet she's going full force into restricting and purging now that they're back home.
I hope she looked back at that workout video and realized how ridiculous she looks in that toddler outfit! I could almost feel bad for her dressing in clothes that make her body look way worse then it is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Regarding that Instagram video, and Anna liking it, would Anna find it very funny if any of her children, when older, were in a violent relationship, would she and the abuser have a bit of a laugh about, everything about your personality Anna, tells me you would, just sayin....

Reactions: 6
Regarding that Instagram video, and Anna liking it, would Anna find it very funny if any of her children, when older, were in a violent relationship, would she and the abuser have a bit of a laugh about, everything about your personality Anna, tells me you would, just sayin....
With either circumstance it would be disturbing as the parent. I have two boys. If they were that OK with hitting their spouse (that it's fun for them), I would be bothered by it. And, if their spouse were the ones getting their giggles out of hitting them, I would likely hate the spouse. I wonder if Anna is capable of making the connection between Jofus' family not liking her, and her personality. Obviously she doesn't care, but does she even know what a miserable witch she is?

Reactions: 4
God she really is a sadist. That’s not even funny it’s just bleeping weird. How strange
Zoella has been in bother recently too about joking about domestic violence. Idiots the lot of them.

Yes I noticed they have disappeared too
Also laughing again at poor Eddie in tonight's vlog - saying the 'nice: list doesn't apply to him and isn't true! Poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
oh but that´s Anna so precious "sense of humor" that minions love by saying "Anna is so funny" and don´t you dare to tell her how mean and cruel she is cause "you´re probably jealous of her", no idea what jealousy has to do with with disrespect but ok. but if she thinks that´s funny now we know why Jonathan drinks so much wine.

What worries me is not Anna as much but the influence she has on people, some of the comments were "so funny" thankfully some women are not sheeps and actually understand how wrong this is. Mostly I am worried about those kids.

Last edited:

My friends daughter who is an teenager would were that but my friend wouldn't and either would I

I hated this. J was so pissed off by it. When if Emilia stood it would she be laughing then?

Poor E2, he a good boy he just gets mistreated n he thinks he be bad. Not good for his self esteem

• Sad
Sad to see Anna's eating disorder will be back in full swing for 2020! Weighing yourself around the holidays is a huge NO NO for ED recovery. Everyone gains weight around the holidays because coming together to share meals and spend time with each other is the whole point! I feel sad for her that she's publicly shaming herself for gaining weight and also publicly declaring how she's going to punish herself via restriction to get back in control and repent for the weight gain. Tough to watch someone so sick refuse to get help.

Also, whenever someone like Anna stops restricting themselves after a long period of restriction, they are always going to gain weight because:
  1. They're not restricting themselves anymore and are eating more calories, so, duh that leads to weight gain.
  2. Their body has been in starvation mode and is used to storing calories for later because it thinks it's being starved (which it has been). It's in survival mode.
  3. When you restrict yourself, the hormones that send messages to the brain that we're hungry and full get messed up...so your body no longer intuitively knows when to start or stop eating.
This is why people balloon up after extreme diets like Keto, Atkins, Raw Fruitarianism, etc. or after ED recovery. Eventually, though, if a person continues to eat intuitively and not restrict themselves, your body is able to heal and these hunger hormones balance back out and your body reverts back to its natural, healthy weight. I don't think that this will ever happen to Anna, though, because the poor thing seems to have a pattern:

• restricts/starves herself
  • realizes she has an issue and starts eating normally
  • starts to gain back weight
  • fully panics and starts restricting again
This pattern won't stop unless she gets in-person professional help.

Sorry for such a long winded post, as someone with a history of disordered eating, I honestly see my past self in Anna and my heart breaks for her. But it also makes my blood boil how irresponsible she is promoting her ED to impressionable young girls. Someone this sick is also absolutely not able to focus on and prioritize their children, which is awful for the 4 little SJ's. Jonathan, Oma, her botox doctor friend, her stylist friend, etc. should really stage an intervention.

Reactions: 12
Anna makes NO sense to me whatsoever, she has said that their kids playroom give her so much anxiety when its a mess (its a playroom, kids are suppose to play in there....), they got expensive beds for the doggies and their house always has to look perfect but THIS is how where the doggies live most the time looks like?? So the playroom and the rest of the house has to be spotless but it doesn´t matter if the doggies room is a mess?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I didnt realise they had a room with dog cages in😢😢 I know lots of containers use them.. And responsibly but I bet Schumann has them in their for hours. They get duck all time outside or proper daily walks. They should backbone dog and prob not even one. 😠

Dog owners use them... !!

Predictive text...shouldn't have 6 dogs not even one

Scumanna has them in there for hours.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 66480
View attachment 66481
Anna is that even you?
View attachment 66482
View attachment 66483
View attachment 66484
View attachment 66485
Phantom leg!
View attachment 66486
She looks so comical in those high waisted thing!!😂😂

Reactions: 1
He IG stories about the weight gain is such a huge red flag re her past/seemingly ongoing struggle with an ED. This coach is either not in the picture anymore or massively failing her. Either way, for her family’s sake I hope she wakes up and gets proper help in 2020.

Reactions: 3
He IG stories about the weight gain is such a huge red flag re her past/seemingly ongoing struggle with an ED. This coach is either not in the picture anymore or massively failing her. Either way, for her family’s sake I hope she wakes up and gets proper help in 2020.

Definitely the second one. Miserably failing her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.