SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I literally though Jonathan had photoshopped the pyjamas onto them for their vlogmas intro- didn’t know they’re branching out to a range of one pattern pj’s! £35 seems rediculously expensive- you can get nicer looking ones at Tesco’s for half the price!
And they'll be cotton and not 95% polyester.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Though cookies with peppermint m and ms
i once tried a recipe that I saw on Anna´s instagram when I followed her it was some vegan cookies, the most tasteless cookies I have ever tried. She said the kids loved them, poor kids, hopefully they have tasted better by now

Reactions: 5
Ill pass on the pjs, like anyone with half a brain i like breathable fabric i wont pass out wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rant incoming...

1. If launching a product at Christmas, you have to remember that the market gets EXTREMELY saturated as every company wants you to buy their products.

2. Most people have budgeted their Christmas spend months in advance so they don't need overwhelmed by all the consumerism.

2. Who the F launches 7-10 days before Christmas?!

3. Who creates PJ's for kids/adults and makes them flammable? These are not safe for anyone.

4. With a £35 pound price tag - well that's just hilarious! I live in Australia and with the currency converter - it comes up to be £67.81... F*#k that! I can get Calvin Kleine or any nice branded PJ's for that!

5. They just annoy me and rant over

Reactions: 26
View attachment 63991Her nose really does look huge lately! I can't get over the fact she 100% looks like a man in drag. She's always had manly features but the older the gets the more she looks like a dude.

Oh look Eddie's being forced to work for free and he's clearly not having fun. Eddie doesn't want to earn your paychecks for you 2 twats to rent expensive cars and wear designer clothes. How is this clear child labor acceptable!!?? Poor kids. I bet they fight daily and force them to take pictures.
In fact non of the kids look like they're having fun working for mommy and daddy.
View attachment 63993
I feel so sorry for Eddy, in today's vlog , Jof was talking to him about Christmas and asked him if he'd been good , and all the while Eddy looked unhappy and said he'd not been good, with such a look , as if he'd been told that by his parents constantly😞 maybe he wasn't cooperating for the skanky pyjamas shoot and Jof's threatened him!

And with the pyjamas, there's no size guide? I know I am never the same size in two different items of clothing, and rely so heavily on a size guide to pick my size online. Anna has to "wait to hear back from the company" regarding the dog sizes. Very poor service imo
Dogs are going to stink wearing polyester surely, it's a nasty cheap material that humans shouldn't wear either! bleeping cheapskate, moneygrabbers!
I never understand why the minions get sucked into their fuckery and actually buy the tit they are selling, do they never think that Anna wouldn't wear that not put her kids in such cheap nasty tack!?

Last edited:
  • Sad
This reminds me of a company called Brentford Nylons. They supplied nylon bedding, curtains and clothes like nightwear (dressing gowns) and shirts too, I believe they closed down in the mid nineties. Their adverts were done by Alan (Fluff) Freeman. At the time, a lot of people thought nylon was the second coming as it didn’t take long to drip dry. You had to keep it away from gas fires though, as it was very combustible. A woman I know had suffered very severe burns as a young girl because the nylon nightie she wore had caught on fire. Even more recently, Claudia Winkleman’s young daughter suffered severe burns after her a Halloween costume caught on fire, from a lit candle, while trick or treating in 2014.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Whenever I go in for my test the nurse always asks if I have a chaperone with me, just in case you'd feel more comfortable with someone there. So not that odd. Of course Jonathan is not there for support but to film.

They finally 'launched' Nuvoletta, which we have known about for ages now.
Adult pjs for £35. Pjs are 95% Polyester and 5% Elastane which I had figured as they look very cheap and shiny.
" I designed them myself and they are made in an accredited factory in Portugal to reduce the carbon footprint."

First of all, you probably picked out the print, not actually designed anything, and how is a factory in Portugal reducing carbon footprint if you yourself live in the UK? And since when are you worried about things like that??

😅 95% (non breathable) polyester to sleep in? It’s a good thing their core audience is the minion type instead of the hot flash Menopausal type. 😓

Reactions: 8
25 quid for dog pjs ! They make me laugh I another one of Jonboys crappy schemes did he not learn from the friend of my own book he had stacked high In his tit shack at end of garden :rolleyes:

• Heart
So scumskankybaldyeggheadjonny... Shopping for the road trip... How come you'rd not in Tesco that you raved/ promoted a couple of wks ago??? Johnny sorry forgot... payment banked and spent so loyalty no longer needed 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
Alessia wanted a biscuit and Anna said she had to wait until Sunday?! Who the hell bakes cookies two days in advance but doesn't let anyone have one?? Anna must just be so busy Saturday
just watched her instastories, what´s the point of asking Alessia what she thinks of the cookies if she´s not allowed to taste them? not like they are decorated cookies anyways, Anna reminds me so much of a younger version of my mom is creepy, she organizes things and plans stuff waaaay in advance so that she could be less pressured as time passes by, so much so that sometimes she lives in the future and she doesn´t let enjoy the present time

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh and dressing dogs in pjs takes priority over keeping this breed's face and eyes clean properly as per official dog care advice. I hate to think what their back ends are like. I assume they will get a break in kennels when the Scumpair are doing their Ireland world trip. Be like a world class holiday for those poor dogs... Imagine proper care, daily walks, dog toys .

Wait if it’s a matching mummy and me outfits passion project is that not just stealing Scamp and Dude’s what schtick? You know the company she partners with and gets free tit from?

Reactions: 7
how do you think the new changes on Youtube will affect their lives? Obviously no more kids in a few months, probably views will drop, do you think Anna will go back to her channel, goodbye house cars and all the luxury stuff? thoughts?

Reactions: 4
polyester = plastic
Which is strange because he seems so aware of his carbon footprint.
At least now we see why Mommy Dearest needed to do the decorating by herself this year. They got a few extra views by making it look like she did it just to be a witch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.