SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with the open mouth muppet smiles. So stupid!
Can you imagine their Irish relatives thoughts at these two cretins going over there next week to visit? They must be dreading having to tolerate this pair of idiots.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if I’ve posted on one of their threads before.. they annoy the hell out of me so much that I tend to ignore them and forget they exist completely.. at least until their videos start popping up on my recommend. Which unfortunately seems to happen a lot lately.. so it’s time for me to click don’t recommend this channel and hope they don’t show up again.

They need to drop the whole click bait pregnancy. This whole pregnant/not pregnant seems like some sort of running joke to them from what I see on here. I’m not sure how anyone else feels (maybe it’s just me) but as some one who has gone through 1 miscarriage, 2 failed ivf cycles, 7 years of hell ttc and is still ttc for baby no.1 this ‘joke’ makes me feel sick. It’s not funny and it makes me feel sick that they are using it to get views.

Anal youre not pregnant. You don’t want to be. You clearly can get pregnant as you’ve already got 4 brats that you can’t even look after properly. So stop with the click bait already.
I have had two miscarriages this year and we are still trying. Every month is hard and emotional. I’m with you completely. They’re insensitive pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
On Anna's Instagram stories this morning she was holding Andrea and asking for a kiss, so he puts his cheek to her chest and makes the "mmmmmm" sound like Anna does when she exaggerates the "mmmmwa" kiss sound
I'm no expert in babies, but I'm pretty sure at 18ish months if you say to them can I have a kiss they know to use their lips... I mean it could just be that's how Anna kisses, on the cheek (like the French I'm imagining) with the loud sound, but that's sad if it is

• Sad
New clothes sent to the younger two and A thanking company/person and saying just in time for their trip away. It seems obscene at this time of year the amount of freebies flying around when so many people are struggling.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing how sad it was that he wasn't even giving her a proper kiss probably because she doesn't give him one so he knows no different. She did properly kiss his head at the end but I doubt that happens very often

Reactions: 6
Do you ever notice with tubers, if they get unknown brands gifted, or go to a local stand alone coffee shop/ bakery/ nicnack shop they never name it, no doubt it’s because they don’t get payment from it!

New clothes sent to the younger two and A thanking company/person and saying just in time for their trip away. It seems obscene at this time of year the amount of freebies flying around when so many people are struggling.
Wish it was shoes for Alessia..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
On Anna's Instagram stories this morning she was holding Andrea and asking for a kiss, so he puts his cheek to her chest and makes the "mmmmmm" sound like Anna does when she exaggerates the "mmmmwa" kiss sound
I'm no expert in babies, but I'm pretty sure at 18ish months if you say to them can I have a kiss they know to use their lips... I mean it could just be that's how Anna kisses, on the cheek (like the French I'm imagining) with the loud sound, but that's sad if it is
Anna does not kiss her kids. She presses her cheek against theirs and makes a kissy sound. You know, can't mess up the thick layer of lipstick that she has to wear at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
these two are on top of the world it seems, because of companies that work with them, #gifted stuff (it only has to happen once to start a #gifted snowball), the pjs that apparently fans are buying, I wonder what will happen to these two with new YT rules . Maybe they´ll move to Instagram, or expand their clothing line maybe, Jonathan´s short film production maybe? (i put a similar question way back but I´m actually curious, how else could they possibly maintain this lux lifestyle...I wanna know your guys opinions).

Btw, companies policies involving kids of vloggers working should change as well

Reactions: 1
Just come across this tweet and if this is true, looks like the new YT rules may not have as much of an impact as we are hoping for as they’ll just mark the videos as not for kids on the basis that their audience is general :unsure: even though it clearly isn’t 😠

04A6DEB5-8D7C-488F-8FB7-53432C95000D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can just imagine Jonathan sitting there rubbing his hands rounding up the
Oh my, their pj design looks like Christmas paper you would get in Moore Street, cheapy crap
Hi 👋🇨🇮 definetly Moore street quality who do they really think there fooling

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the person called Lisa Marie Burley who comments on there YouTube channel all the time is very strange 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else think the person called Lisa Marie Burley who comments on there YouTube channel all the time is very strange 😂
she is very active, and she seems very young, like go to school!

She is. They can do no wrong in her eyes and she attacks anyone who disagrees with them or her opinions.
also a person called DC, as soon as someone attacks Anna she calls them jealous, i´ve read her answerss and makes me laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.