SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this meme, had to share it, because this reminds me of Anna.
How opposite of what me and most women survive without having itsy bitsy privacy with husband. I don't remember when I was with my husband, getting ready and eating food in peace.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Loving the backlash on the latest video.
Most comments are about the pregnancy clickbait. Jono will not be happy with that his minions are rebelling, a couple I have seen have said they never even watched the video just went straight to the comments.
Uurgghh and imagine having him in there whist you have a smear test with his bleeping camera, 😳 oh but that was only to catch the scan . Now I haven't watched the video just guessing by the pictures 😂
And come on which of you lovely tattlers made the comment that he needs to get his rotten brown toot 😉 fixed. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most comments are about the pregnancy clickbait. Jono will not be happy with that his minions are rebelling, a couple I have seen have said they never even watched the video just went straight to the comments.
Uurgghh and imagine having him in there whist you have a smear test with his bleeping camera, 😳 oh but that was only to catch the scan . Now I haven't watched the video just guessing by the pictures 😂
And come on which of you lovely tattlers made the comment that he needs to get his rotten brown toot 😉 fixed. Love it.
I havnt watched them for a very long time but when I see their silly click baits I always read the comments I would recommend this as it is so entertaining 😂 it can be very annoying also to see some fans fawning over them some of their followers are unhinged !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yes they both made sure to mention they were staying at the Westin like 15 times. No doubt Jonathan called the Westin weeks ago begging for a free or discounted stay in return for saying the Westin 15 times on their Instagram. Funny they have no shame showing off free things. I'm not impressed by free. Shell out your own coin for the Westin then you can get on your high horse. They can't even do that because all their coin was earned from their kids. Alessia has earned them loads just this week doing #ads on IG. Imagine being arrogant about being your childrens real life pimp.
Glad to see it wasn’t just me that picked up on it, looks like others on here also thought the same

How they don’t get in trouble for not declaring their ads or gifts is beyond me, surely someone must have picked up on it by now

Reactions: 8
In the vlog he pointed at the screen as she was having a scan 'What's this??' And of course he had to use that exact second for the thumbnail picture. He knew exactly what he was doing when he pointed at the screen.

Some comments were defending him 'it's true, she went for a test and had a scan', but more people expressed being sick and tired of the constant pregnancy clickbait titles, and some even wrote how hurtful it is, and that they should know better considering they have lost a pregnancy themselves (and then milked it for years and still do).

Reactions: 10
I would say the Nanny will, they can’t look after their kids when static ( in own home, ordinary school runs, etc) so when travelling it’s a must!

Reactions: 7
Does the nanny go on hols with them?
They used to take a nanny with them when flying anywhere, including family holidays in Ireland. But now that they're driving I'm not so sure. Unless they make the nanny drive all the way up to Ireland as well....

Reactions: 4
Anna’s on instagram stories saying she’s in bed enjoying doing nothing for once....you couldnt make it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I cant stand Anna. I watched the vlog (can´t help my self) and again she says "no one cares" when Jonathan was saying something then laughed but minutes before she was saying something just as important as what he was saying. She thinks she´s more important, so she walks all over him, but is not about Jonathan per say, they can mock each other all they want if that fuels them, is about what she´s teaching the kids "what dad says is not important only mom matters"

• Sad
It's my understanding that if you watch them on Invidious it means you're not giving them a "view" as it were, nor revenue.
That's where I go to hate watch vloggers that I love to hate watch 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 9
Me!!! 🖐
It was me!! I can't stand his smug ass attitude while he's walking around with a mouth full of rotten stinky black teeth!

Most people who have bad teeth can't afford to have them fixed and would NEVER rent a Ferrari before using that money to fix their teeth. But not skank ass Jonathan. He thinks he's some kind of Bill Gates pimping his kids for every penny they're worth riding in on his high horse. Trust me his breath gets there before his horse!!😂🤢💩

Jonathan's twin 👇
Screenshot_20191207-204639_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
i don´t have kids, but i have nieces and ive never seem this, is it normal for a 7 year old to put herself in the responsible position to be "the best child" while minding other kids? I believe she does this cause she doesn´t want to disappoint her parent, they constantly repeat their 7 year old she´s the responsible one, she looks like a teenager, etc. I think she feels she needs to grow up faster for her parents. I wouldn´t doubt she develops anxiety, poor girl. is not your 7 year old´s fault you got more kids than you can handle

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Date night...really!?! And leaving J's mom alone with the 4 wild kids & basically saying, "oh well, not my problem. Date night!!!"

Also, I think E2 is just over the posing & the time it takes away from what he wants to do...play & watch toons.

PhotoGrid_1576527340740.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Pregnancy clickbait views... 249,000 out of 1.88 million subscribers is only approx 13 percent ... Pretty tit I would say!!!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They used to take a nanny with them when flying anywhere, including family holidays in Ireland. But now that they're driving I'm not so sure. Unless they make the nanny drive all the way up to Ireland as well....
They probably plan to strap the nanny to the roof of the car....since there is not enough room for even their luggage as it stands now.

Btw... these two grifters always manage to slip in with 4 kids in every sentence. I know that Jonathan has made bold statements and also passive aggressive digs at his parents..... and never acts like his parents were anything special even though they also had FOUR kids. I bet the Joly’s didn’t have a nanny.... and sure didn’t have easy money just fall in their laps. But... it’s such an accomplishment that Jonathan has four kids. Fuckin’ knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.