SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like 30, has a special needs son who's school name she had posted, along with where they live. There were photos and comments from parents whose children attend the same school about her son. The father of her child left her I think because she said she cheated. Her sister seems like a really neat person. She's a nutritionist and seems like a great mom. LMB had her social media linked to her other relatives as well. She's since deleted/privated it all.
are you Lisa Marie Burley??
if so, go a way!

Reactions: 1
On Anna's Instagram stories this morning she was holding Andrea and asking for a kiss, so he puts his cheek to her chest and makes the "mmmmmm" sound like Anna does when she exaggerates the "mmmmwa" kiss sound
I'm no expert in babies, but I'm pretty sure at 18ish months if you say to them can I have a kiss they know to use their lips... I mean it could just be that's how Anna kisses, on the cheek (like the French I'm imagining) with the loud sound, but that's sad if it is
Mine all did those gummy slobbery kisses from 7/8 months. :love: .Such a lovely feeling ,and usually got a chuckle from my husband and i ,which meant they`d repeat the kiss.Sad these children don`t appear to have any real interactions with Anna like this..They are some of my most favourite memories of when mine were little.I don`t need an iphone or camera to remember them either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its gifted, thats one of the priciest hotels in Dublin city centre. Surprised at the hotel, its meant to be a classy place.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Its gifted, thats one of the priciest hotels in Dublin city centre. Surprised at the hotel, its meant to be a classy place.
if companies would stop supporting vloggers that user their kids for income lots of this would change

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm waiting for them to be caught filming bedtime without Anna's sweaty plastic bag PJs - I think they either won't film bedtime the rest of the month or will show them in them and change them when the kids actually go to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume the hotel they're staying at is gifted as on Jonathan's stories he's hyping it up quite a bit and saying/showing the name of the hotel more times than I would deem necessary. No gifted or ad though
Yeah A said the hotel had reached out to them zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. See they got a suite and all the kids got teddy bears dressed in robes for them. Imagine what it would cost us, so obscene by the hotel gift the teddies to a local kids charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yeah A said the hotel had reached out to them zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. See they got a suite and all the kids got teddy bears dressed in robes for them. Imagine what it would cost us, so obscene by the hotel gift the teddies to a local kids charity.
What is the name of that hotel, so that I never stay there if in Dublin? I make a point of avoiding any brand they (and other like-minded youtubers/instagrammers) advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is the name of that hotel, so that I never stay there if in Dublin? I make a point of avoiding any brand they (and other like-minded youtubers/instagrammers) advertise.
The Westin. Its one majority of fans wouldn't pay that amount of money to stay in. They must be stupid or desperate gifting a stay to these scammers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ASA Claim if the "hotel reached out", should have mentioned in writing AD or gifted due to the relationship with the brand. I did think it was weird they kept mentioning they were staying at the Westin

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I assume the hotel they're staying at is gifted as on Jonathan's stories he's hyping it up quite a bit and saying/showing the name of the hotel more times than I would deem necessary. No gifted or ad though
Oh yes they both made sure to mention they were staying at the Westin like 15 times. No doubt Jonathan called the Westin weeks ago begging for a free or discounted stay in return for saying the Westin 15 times on their Instagram. Funny they have no shame showing off free things. I'm not impressed by free. Shell out your own coin for the Westin then you can get on your high horse. They can't even do that because all their coin was earned from their kids. Alessia has earned them loads just this week doing #ads on IG. Imagine being arrogant about being your childrens real life pimp.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
notice how Anna has been wearing a lot of black lately, when she wouldn´t before cause of was mot on her "color palette", at least that´s improved

Reactions: 3
Sorry I'm a few days late.

She got her new manicure & needed to share it with us by taking a photo of her left hand with her wedding ring & just had to show the enormously expensive Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet.

PhotoGrid_1576446504977.jpg

Reactions: 5
So why no gifted ad label scummpair😠😠😠 pathetic that they both had phones out to Insta the same things.Interesting not a single only adult family member appeared in this big annual Xmas present giving event... That must have pissed them off not being allowed by his family to use this in content!!

Reactions: 2
Anna dresses more casual when she actually out and about and people see her but dresses like a air hostess to wander round her grey prison 😂 you can tell she does nothing at home but doesnt have a choice on her road trip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ASA Claim if the "hotel reached out", should have mentioned in writing AD or gifted due to the relationship with the brand. I did think it was weird they kept mentioning they were staying at the Westin
The script in the car was for Anna to pretend that she couldn't remember the name of the hotel they were driving to. I mean, come on :rolleyes:
What a sneaky way of working in the two of them saying "Westin" over and over and over...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that Anna hasnt posted a picture of herself amd Eduardo since May.
Do correct me if i am wrong.
But if thats true its shocking and (another word cant think of) and heartbreaking. This shows Eduardo isnt one of their faves.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
£35 for pyjamas that you can get from Ali Express for between £6 and £10 ? I just searched 'polyester family pyjamas' - and of course, you can do a deal on buying thousand's of pairs. On Ali-Baba , manufacturers offer family pj's for $2.80 in any fabric design you want - you can have the fabric personalised to your taste

They even include dog pj's and bandana's : https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.594a5c1dq1ZwUi&s=p
And the pj's look classier than the cheap nasty Christmas paper look😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that Anna hasnt posted a picture of herself amd Eduardo since May.
Do correct me if i am wrong.
But if thats true its shocking and (another word cant think of) and heartbreaking. This shows Eduardo isnt one of their faves.

Yes I've noticed. Its heartbreaking :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, just seen the pjs on insta, they look so cheaply made, they look so awful and charging £30 for a pair of kids pjs.... I could buy a decent pair of pjs for my kids from John lewis for that price where they wont get thrush or rash from the cheap plastic pjs they are trying to flog. 🤣 surely not many will buy these?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.