Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must spend all his time on social media blocking people who dare to like tweets against them because I've never interacted with him and just went to read his Twitter to find I've been blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He must spend all his time on social media blocking people who dare to like tweets against them because I've never interacted with him and just went to read his Twitter to find I've been blocked 😂😂😂
i follow him on twitter, have yet to be blocked and have never interacted with him although I did like some tweets against him after the SD docu.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 46708
Get rid of these pests!! Who? People that speak the truth that you don't want floating around the internet because you want to cover your lies?? Doesn't work like that JonBoy. The Video evidence is out there. You did it. It's not made up. 🙈🙄
I wonder if we’ll ever see A take all 4 out at the same time. Maybe when they’re in their 20’s?
She never takes even one out on her own, let alone four. Seriously, what is her problem? They never even go to the bloody park anymore. She's getting worse. I've never seen her taking them anywhere, library, swimming, clubs, out with friends. What is going on in that house?
I wonder if we’ll ever see A take all 4 out at the same time. Maybe when they’re in their 20’s?
The issuses with food in that house are beyond a joke. The portions Anna eat are kids size, what a 10 year old would eat if that. She seems to cook such small amounts of food too. I'm looking at her cooking sometimes thinking that is not enough for a family of six. Like the sweet potato mash she did the other day. There was Jack tit in that pan barely enough for 2 people. Though I doubt the kids wouldve eaten that meal at all with their poorly tummies. Her WIAW are bizarre. The avocado scrambled egg looks vile. But each their own. Her porridge looks like stodgy sick. I dont know why she does it every week because she eats the same damn thing every single time. I mean I can eat the same thing a few days in a row without it bothering me but this, this must get boring. She must be so stuck in her routine. I cant imagine eating the same thing so often.

Also who tf serves cake for breakfast and before school! I remember J joking about Alessias teachers having to deal with her after she had cake. Those cakes looked grim anyway. Who makes a sugar free, gluten free, dairy cake for a 1 and 7 y/olds birthdays. And she also got the professional cakes like gluten and dairy free to suit other people's dietary needs. It's your child's birthday, suit their needs ffs.

Anna said emilia doesn't like diary. 1 shes 7. 2 emilia has said since then that shes had chocolate buttons. Although she doesn't drink milk so there you go. I dont know where a 7y/old would get the idea of not liking diary from. And jesus why the hell would Emilia ask if Anna was eating with them too? That's just weird. When I was emilias age we always ate together as a family.

Anna needs to get into therapy. her ED is clearly back. I know some people eat small portions as my mum does because she just doesn't have a big appetite, but they dont post it on social media. It's just not the small portions but what shes actually eating as well. It's so important she doesn't let her issues with food rub off on her children because Ed's are vicious.

I've always thought that Anna has had work done. Shes definitely had botox and fillers.
She's definitely losing her looks. This will devastate her as all she has, that's important to her, are her looks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I also wonder how they can afford the mortgage, bills, cars, private school fees et c ... Haven't seen many ads lately, even that article in the mail about top 100 influencers only estimated monthly income at 7 to 8 grand... Mortgage on a £1.3 million house plus school fees... Etc. Someone said only 90 k views on last youtube... That's a piss poor percent of 1.9 million subscribers. Their private school fees for the two oldest are £ 4 grand per term plus uniform and extra like music lesson fees.. ( hence Annal saying there's no time!!) so that s at least £ 24,000 a year... So min £2 000 a month on that alone. With no substantial very very regular partnerships / ads surely it's got to collapse within a year 6 months max .

Reactions: 11
A blocked me on insta for simply liking a comment someone had posted saying not to shower kids in cold water - mad that she has time to block everyone but doesn’t have time to do housework or be a mother

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I also wonder how they scaffolding the mortgage, bilks, cars, private school fees et c ... Haven't seen many are lately, even that article in the mail about top 100 influencers only estimated monthly income at 7 to 8 grand... Mortgage on a £1.3 million house plus school fees... Etc. Someone only 90 I guess on last youtube... That's a piss poor percent of 1.9 million subscribers. Their private school fees for the two oldest are £ 4 plus uniform e free so that s at least £ 24,000 a year... So min £2 000 a month on that alone. With no substantial very very regularly partnerships / ads surely it's got to collapse within a year 6 months max .
Their last vlog has only had about 80k views and they have 1.9mil subs. The video, which was the Halloween house tour, was boring AF, just anna talking to the camera for 12 mins, rambling utter nonsense and insulting her mother. Their vlogs are so boring and repetitive, someone did post a thing of what their vlogs consist of. But basically its like this, getting alessia to say she loves Jonny, anna cooking (which is dull as duck), taking the kids to school, bath time and jonny rambling incoherently at the end. How is that tit going to engage viewers? They have had hardly any ads lately. I know they get a lot of stuff gifted. But the house, plus school fees must be pretty high. They won't have a lot left when this goes down swanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bloody have no time to excercise heresjonny!!!😡. No time to go out to the gym.. To go out on a bike... Give me effing strength... There are two of you idiots in a huge house with no jobs !!!; Make a gym in your huge house with an enclosed playpen for Andrea... Lazy arse Anna can look after Alessia on her bloody own for an hour a day!!! She s had her stupid o clock gym me time!!! ever heard of an indoor static exercise bike jonnystupido???

• Heart
The boat is sinking.
The Nanny was thrown under the bus after ShowerGate. The cleaner ran for the hills. Izzy's sister lasted a few days and rang in sick. The 'Team' was shipped off to London and their PA legged it.
There is no way they can sustain their 'Lie'style for much longer with the measly viewing figures the past few videos have gotten. Add into the mix YT new laws about to kick in and their viewers growing up and switching off.
What have they got left to keep afloat? They have no businesses, Anal has no talents or interests, JonBoy alludes to lots of projects but nothing ever materializes? They are living on big fake lie and will only hang on for a few months at best.
The actual kneck of them looking for a Nanny when they have nothing to do and nowhere to go all day. Two kids in school and one part time. What's so bloody hard? Your baby is reared in the woods with dogs. Licking the snots off his face because Anal can't even do that.
One week, one week of having to make beds, wash clothes, deal with four kids for less than two hours whilst your husband is sick and you need a Nanny?!! No, you need to put your kids first and actually parent like the rest of us.
You need to put the camera down and interact and actually hands on care for your children. Not under pay a friendliest friend to do your only one job!
The absolute audacity of them.🤮

Love your word 'lie style', going to pinch that one if I may. It describes so many of these influencers/youtubers.

No wonder they panic and cry troll when people start calling them out, their whole lives are built on a big whopping lie that they have an emotional connection with their fans and that they would never exploit viewer's loyalty for mere money.

Once their viewers start to see through the lies (and most threads here are started from ex-fans) then the foundations of their empire crumble and it all comes toppling down, propped up by a few hundred thousand fake views that keep the illusion going.

Liestyle indeed. Oh but it's us who are the 'pests'. They are the true parasites, they offer nothing good to the world. I'd be so ashamed to have them in my family.

• Sad
The issuses with food in that house are beyond a joke. The portions Anna eat are kids size, what a 10 year old would eat if that. She seems to cook such small amounts of food too. I'm looking at her cooking sometimes thinking that is not enough for a family of six. Like the sweet potato mash she did the other day. There was Jack tit in that pan barely enough for 2 people. Though I doubt the kids wouldve eaten that meal at all with their poorly tummies. Her WIAW are bizarre. The avocado scrambled egg looks vile. But each their own. Her porridge looks like stodgy sick. I dont know why she does it every week because she eats the same damn thing every single time. I mean I can eat the same thing a few days in a row without it bothering me but this, this must get boring. She must be so stuck in her routine. I cant imagine eating the same thing so often.

Also who tf serves cake for breakfast and before school! I remember J joking about Alessias teachers having to deal with her after she had cake. Those cakes looked grim anyway. Who makes a sugar free, gluten free, dairy cake for a 1 and 7 y/olds birthdays. And she also got the professional cakes like gluten and dairy free to suit other people's dietary needs. It's your child's birthday, suit their needs ffs.

Anna said emilia doesn't like diary. 1 shes 7. 2 emilia has said since then that shes had chocolate buttons. Although she doesn't drink milk so there you go. I dont know where a 7y/old would get the idea of not liking diary from. And jesus why the hell would Emilia ask if Anna was eating with them too? That's just weird. When I was emilias age we always ate together as a family.

Anna needs to get into therapy. her ED is clearly back. I know some people eat small portions as my mum does because she just doesn't have a big appetite, but they dont post it on social media. It's just not the small portions but what shes actually eating as well. It's so important she doesn't let her issues with food rub off on her children because Ed's are vicious.

I've always thought that Anna has had work done. Shes definitely had botox and fillers.
If you watch their old videos in Cork, she had a much wider nose! I think she has had a lot of work done on her face. She looks NOTHING like when they were back in Ireland. She can stop lying now. We all know

Did anyone ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8/Kate plus 8? Anna reminds me so much of Kate! Seriously unlikeable person, and all she really does is make the meals and moan about it. Although to be fair Kate does have twins and sextuplets so definitely a handful.

I’ve not been watching long, is the cake for breakfast a regular thing? I thought it was on birthdays. To be fair I think that’s quite a cute idea. Cake for breakfast on birthdays. I almost wish I’d thought of it when my kids were small. I think that’s a fun thing kids would always remember.

Yeah, it’s sugar loaded but for 6 days of the year it would do no harm. Probably not much worse than something like Frosties, toast and jam, sugary yogurts etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve not been watching long, is the cake for breakfast a regular thing? I thought it was on birthdays. To be fair I think that’s quite a cute idea. Cake for breakfast on birthdays. I almost wish I’d thought of it when my kids were small. I think that’s a fun thing kids would always remember.

Yeah, it’s sugar loaded but for 6 days of the year it would do no harm. Probably not much worse than something like Frosties, toast and jam, sugary yogurts etc
Yeah cake for breakfast is just on birthdays. But when you look at what they have every other day of the year (all that organic shite pumped with palm oil and refined sugar) you realise cake is probably the healthiest their breakfast gets.

I honestly can’t comment on their breakfast. At least it’s cereal, my grandma gave me biscuits for breakfast when she used to look after me😂 I turned out fine but at the same time, no one in my family has an eating disorder

• Haha
I honestly can’t comment on their breakfast. At least it’s cereal, my grandma gave me biscuits for breakfast when she used to look after me😂 I turned out fine but at the same time, no one in my family has an eating disorder
My kids always had sugary cereals 😳 Call it my stupidity or less awareness about healthy eating but Cheerios was probably the only slightly healthy option. My eldest is 22 so we’re going back a while now. I feel dead guilty now looking back at things I would give them thinking nothing was wrong with it.

Reactions: 6
Anna won't be able to take them out in their 20s as they won't want anything to do with her/ them.

"These pests" oh get a life! You are not above being criticized for your absolute tit show of a liestyle. They're so entitled. Maybe, he should stop feeding the "trolls" himself by doing stupid stuff and be good parents. But then his engagement would be down.

My kids always had sugary cereals 😳 Call it my stupidity or less awareness about healthy eating but Cheerios was probably the only slightly healthy option. My eldest is 22 so we’re going back a while now. I feel dead guilty now looking back at things I would give them thinking nothing was wrong with it.
I guess the issue people have with their kids eating sugary cereal and chocolate tit for breakfast is that both parents are on a diet and monitor their food. When you are health-conscious like that, but don't give a tit about what your kids eat, something is wrong.
I honestly don't blame anyone for feeding cereal to their children, so many people don't know any better and all the ads make you believe it's super healthy.
BUT here's thing: A&J are very aware of it, these kids are fed crap in a different context. Feeding other people high-calorie food is typical anorexic behavior - especially when the anorexic is in control enough to not eat said food themselves which I believe Anna is.
It's like she's feeding her kids everything she's not allowing herself to eat and there is everything wrong with that.
She's making pancakes this morning - I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a Nutella filling while Anna herself sticks to her Porridge or the sad toast.

Reactions: 7
I guess the issue people have with their kids eating sugary cereal and chocolate tit for breakfast is that both parents are on a diet and monitor their food. When you are health-conscious like that, but don't give a tit about what your kids eat, something is wrong.
I honestly don't blame anyone for feeding cereal to their children, so many people don't know any better and all the ads make you believe it's super healthy.
BUT here's thing: A&J are very aware of it, these kids are fed crap in a different context. Feeding other people high-calorie food is typical anorexic behavior - especially when the anorexic is in control enough to not eat said food themselves which I believe Anna is.
It's like she's feeding her kids everything she's not allowing herself to eat and there is everything wrong with that.
She's making pancakes this morning - I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a Nutella filling while Anna herself sticks to her Porridge or the sad toast.
Yeah, that’s true. And the impression I get from her is she feels that gluten free makes it more healthy. Which I think is only true for people with coeliac disease or are intolerant.

I definitely think there’s so much more awareness about healthy eating now, not that everyone takes heed. I would limit sweets when my kids were little, but in my mind the kid-friendly yogurts were the healthy option, even though in those days they probably had as much sugar as a bar of chocolate!

Honestly I have never given cereal to my children because I wasn’t raised eating cereals.
But I could have, without knowing that they are loaded in sugar.
They make it sooo healthy, wonderful and fun in the ads.

It was coffee with milk (not even hot chocolate lol) and baguette with butter and jam and in the week ends some croissants from the supermarkets not from the bakery.

Don’t be too harsh on yourself, everyone try at least to raise their children as healthy as they can.

The problem is that sugar, additives and preservatives are absolutely everywhere, and it makes the food unhealthy.

Now that I’m a mother, I don’t trust supermarkets and make everything I can from scratch, from the yogourt to the Puff pastry for example.

My SIL who is a doctor told me, the other day, that panicked young girls (and parents) come to consult her, because they just have had their periods at the age of 9, it wasn’t the case years ago (it was more later like 13-14 from her experience) and she blames the supermarkets sugary food and conservatives.

Sometimes, on the week-ends, I give my boys (8 and 11yo) some cookies or marble bread or any cakes or biscuits on breakfast but I know the exact quantity of sugar as it’s made by me, with basic ingredients.

For the SJs, I think they are wayyyy to young for all that sugar spree especially those pancakes with loads of Nutella or chocolate and birthday cakes.
I’m always amazed by what children eat at their age in this household.

(Sorry for the essay)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
(Catching up)

Where is the 'history' in standing in a red telephone box? It does not look like there were near anything historical? Besides, he was only in London with the kids because they had free tickets to go see a film, not because he wanted to take the Es out and have a fun day in London. If it wasn't for all these free tickets and press opportunities, the kids would never go anywhere. Last thing they went to was that Gruffalo ride, I think? That was a weeks ago. And that was just a quick in and out, they did not spend the day there first. And Anna never joins them, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, that’s true. And the impression I get from her is she feels that gluten free makes it more healthy. Which I think is only true for people with coeliac disease or are intolerant.

I definitely think there’s so much more awareness about healthy eating now, not that everyone takes heed. I would limit sweets when my kids were little, but in my mind the kid-friendly yogurts were the healthy option, even though in those days they probably had as much sugar as a bar of chocolate!

Going gluten free definitely isn't healthier as the food is over processed. This information can be found on any coeliac website. If you're diet is pasta and bread based - turning to gluten free is nor healthier as the process to remove the gluten gets rid of vitamins, minerals and whole grains. In fact, people following a gluten free diet who are not coeliac, run the risk of cardio vascular disease at an early age due to the over processing of gluten free pasta and bread etc. Whole grains which are necessary in a healthy diet cannot be found in gluten free foods. Companies tend to substitute gluten with high fat content , sugar and salt - which are often left out of gluten filled alternatives. I think Anna thinks that gluten is some sort of fatty substance. It's just a protein strand.......The thing is, a lot of her followers are teenagers who now believe gluten to be 'fattening' - which is not the case!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.