Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 46651yeah I love it when toddlers make out with dogs!!!! It's so hygienic!
I’m always in disgust when I see Andrea opening his mouth and one of the dog licking it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢
And in the 9-second-IG story, it’s sina licking non stop andrea’s Lips and Anna laughing.

Lol yes the cashews are burning.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
For people who didn’t see this, I couldn’t resist sharing it.It’s so cute.
The way she sings 🤣

She is a very bright little girl , her facial expressions are perfect !

I’m always in disgust when I see Andrea opening his mouth and one of the dog licking it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

Lol yes the cashews are burning.
Love my dogs but if any of them ever licked my grandbairns it would be the first and last time just not safe , even the cleanest dog carries a million harmful bacteria ( nearly as many as humans do ) once they are older and have developed an immune system the odd lick in a healthy bairn is fine but not like king in their mouths never !

View attachment 46650
So basically, if any of the friendliest friends would like to get a closer look at the children in real life, they even get invited to apply to be their nanny! Cutting out the middleman here. Hand them over to the friendliest friends!

View attachment 46651yeah I love it when toddlers make out with dogs!!!! It's so hygienic!

View attachment 46652
'I'm toasting cashews... they are now done'
Honey, I believe the word you are looking for is 'burned'.
Anyone know what happened to the new nanny ? Is that 3 so far ? I haven’t watched for couple of years but usually nannies stay because they get attached to the bairns so something is wrong if they keep losing them , maybe expecting too much , I don’t know this I am just guessing , Jonothan needs some talking too this is definitely not a good idea , even in jest may I add

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened to the new nanny ? Is that 3 so far ? I haven’t watched for couple of years but usually nannies stay because they get attached to the bairns so something is wrong if they keep losing them , maybe expecting too much , I don’t know this I am just guessing , Jonothan needs some talking too this is definitely not a good idea , even in jest may I add
Apparently it was Izzy’s sister and she was ill as well.
But not sure.

Asking for a nanny on IG is a little bit odd and not in the right place, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
why the frigging hell do they need a nanny in the first place? anna is a stay at home mum (or so she claims) and jonathan is a stay at home day and his only job is editing the vlogs. its just sheer laziness if they need a nanny when neither of them goes out to work. I wonder how many of the responses are from the friendliest friends?

Also Anna saying 6pm is late for her and that after 7pm she goes gaga. WTF. She is so bizzare. 6pm feels late to me sometimes but I get up at four am for work then work for 8hrs and wear myself out.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
why the frigging hell do they need a nanny in the first place? anna is a stay at home mum (or so she claims) and jonathan is a stay at home day and his only job is editing the vlogs. its just sheer laziness if they need a nanny when neither of them goes out to work. I wonder how many of the responses are from the friendliest friends?

Also Anna saying 6pm is late for her and that after 7pm she goes gaga. WTF. She is so bizzare. 6pm feels late to me sometimes but I get up at four am for work then work for 8hrs and wear myself out.
It’s very strange when 2 grown adults neither of whom leave the house to work can’t look after 4 bairns there are mams who are looking after 4 , 5,
6 or more alone either because they have been widowed , left for a new model or for the majority of the time because their partners are working sometimes 12 hour shifts , how can they not look after their own bairns it’s ridiculous really ridiculous they are not members of the aristocracy even though they might think they are if they didn’t need the bairns for content I think they would be in boarding schools

Reactions: 17
It’s very strange when 2 grown adults neither of whom leave the house to work can’t look after 4 bairns there are mams who are looking after 4 , 5,
6 or more alone either because they have been widowed , left for a new model or for the majority of the time because their partners are working sometimes 12 hour shifts , how can they not look after their own bairns it’s ridiculous really ridiculous they are not members of the aristocracy even though they might think they are if they didn’t need the bairns for content I think they would be in boarding schools
I agree, it is absolutely ridiculous they can't look after their own 4 children, 4 children they choose to have. They really need to get a grip.

Reactions: 16

simple: if they have a nanny, Anna has more time for the mirror and doesn't even have to pretend to by a mother anymore.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The issuses with food in that house are beyond a joke. The portions Anna eat are kids size, what a 10 year old would eat if that. She seems to cook such small amounts of food too. I'm looking at her cooking sometimes thinking that is not enough for a family of six. Like the sweet potato mash she did the other day. There was Jack tit in that pan barely enough for 2 people. Though I doubt the kids wouldve eaten that meal at all with their poorly tummies. Her WIAW are bizarre. The avocado scrambled egg looks vile. But each their own. Her porridge looks like stodgy sick. I dont know why she does it every week because she eats the same damn thing every single time. I mean I can eat the same thing a few days in a row without it bothering me but this, this must get boring. She must be so stuck in her routine. I cant imagine eating the same thing so often.

Also who tf serves cake for breakfast and before school! I remember J joking about Alessias teachers having to deal with her after she had cake. Those cakes looked grim anyway. Who makes a sugar free, gluten free, dairy cake for a 1 and 7 y/olds birthdays. And she also got the professional cakes like gluten and dairy free to suit other people's dietary needs. It's your child's birthday, suit their needs ffs.

Anna said emilia doesn't like diary. 1 shes 7. 2 emilia has said since then that shes had chocolate buttons. Although she doesn't drink milk so there you go. I dont know where a 7y/old would get the idea of not liking diary from. And jesus why the hell would Emilia ask if Anna was eating with them too? That's just weird. When I was emilias age we always ate together as a family.

Anna needs to get into therapy. her ED is clearly back. I know some people eat small portions as my mum does because she just doesn't have a big appetite, but they dont post it on social media. It's just not the small portions but what shes actually eating as well. It's so important she doesn't let her issues with food rub off on her children because Ed's are vicious.

I've always thought that Anna has had work done. Shes definitely had botox and fillers.
Does she give the porridge to the children? That would be healthy. The following version filled me up for hours. I made porridge with almond milk, cacao, almond butter and coconut sugar and it was good.

Reactions: 4
Does she give the porridge to the children? That would be healthy. The following version filled me up for hours. I made porridge with almond milk, cacao, almond butter and coconut sugar and it was good.
No they get weetabix and chocolate cereal.

9 times out of 10, Jonathan is only doing fun things with the Es. It's not really because they are older, they've been taken on trips/tours etc. their entire lives. I think the As may be out of luck. duck knows why Anna and the As aren't coming, they could've taken her mom if Anna is only capable of looking after one child at a time.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 46650
So basically, if any of the friendliest friends would like to get a closer look at the children in real life, they even get invited to apply to be their nanny! Cutting out the middleman here. Hand them over to the friendliest friends!
That is really fucked up! So much for professionalism and safe guarding. For people who have such a relationship with social services how do they think this is okay? It's disgusting and opens them up to all kinds of people who will just want to get close to them and the kids. Like he said in the post they're desperate. Bloody look after your kids! Applying by answering a q&a on insta, honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️. Will there also be an omegle call?

Has anyone on here actually answered it? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if we’ll ever see A take all 4 out at the same time. Maybe when they’re in their 20’s?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Such a liar, he was paid to take them to the cinema and their train station is a 6 minute walk from Buckingham palace. It’s only other liars/and or idiots that believe him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a liar, he was paid to take them to the cinema and their train station is a 6 minute walk from Buckingham palace. It’s only other liars/and or idiots that believe him.
OmG you are probably right.
Then I’m an idiot lol.
I genuinely thought he took them for History.

But yes I bet he was given cinema tickets and whilst they were there went around for some History.🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.