Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were posted on another forum. Incase anyone still thinks Anna is really as skinny as she photoshops her pictures to be she's not. She's just really good at bullshitting everyone into believing she's half her size.
To clarify I'm not body shaming her just pointing out she's a lier!
20191017_154951.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Harley Quinn? In a t-shirt that says daddy’s little monster.... when that’s definitely not the implied kind of “daddy” I’m going to be sick! To clarify.... that’s what E1 is dressed in for Halloween on J’s instastories
Jonathons instastories - am I alone in thinking a 7 year old should NOT be wearing a Harley Quinn costume? It says “daddy’s little monster” and “property of the joker”
Jonathon even says to Emelia “what does she say?”
With Emilia replying “Hiya Puddin’”
How does she know that? How can they let her wear that?!
Oh and obviously he films Eduardo in his costume but just underwear underneath and flashing.
The friendliest friends are also treated to some shots of Alessia in her knickers for good measure.
So there's an instagram account called jonathanandanna which is obviously a fan run account (but Anna follows! :rolleyes: ) - just noticed one of the hashtags was #friendliestfriend ....clicked on the hashtag and there are so many pics of the kids, can't get my head around it. with random instagrammers saying "can't believe how quickly they are growing up!" . Its so weird!!! One of the pics is of Eduardo and the caption is "Mr Delicious" :sick:o_Oo_O
The crazy is accumulating. The evidence that they cater for the pervs is mounting. Also, that hint at suicide and paedophilia, in Emilia's costume is disturbing. Are they just reckless? What's the percentage of awareness and intention behind all this monstrosity? I can't even watch this.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wait, did Anna actually cook while all the kids were home? Were they served hot foot from the hob and not the microwave? Amazing. It's almost like she reads here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, if all wasn’t enough.
Oh classified as PG 13 , I thought it was a friendly channel ?!

C41F1A94-205B-4BF3-8C49-658C0761D711.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ugh. Jonathan posted a video on Instagram of Eduardo where he basically flashes his underpants 🥺😩 Disgusting.
I get they're a family vlogging channel (and this is an issue I have with family vloggers in general) but at some point you need to draw the line on what you share on social media. Especially since their children get no say or privacy. Those two so obsessed with money and their outer appearance that they don't realize what implications this is going to have on their children. Especially when they're older and are able to comprehend their parents very questionable actions.

I'm so grateful my childhood wasn't influenced by social media and that not everything is on blast with one Google search away. Jonathan (and Anna ) are very aware of pedophiles watching their channel and yet he keeps on doing this. All for money and getting those engagement numbers. It's not surprising but nonetheless disgusting that he doesn't have any boundaries when it comes to his own family members.

Reactions: 10
If my Husband uploaded one picture of either of my kids in just their pants. I would go nuts, same goes if it was the other way round.

i watched the film about Judy Garland last week, and the way these two are pimping out their kids for money is so similar. It’s so dysfunctional, it scares me.

• Angry
  • Sad
You can watch there vlogs on a flight????
Unfortunately, it seems so.

Ugh. Jonathan posted a video on Instagram of Eduardo where he basically flashes his underpants 🥺😩 Disgusting.
As if it was the first time.
Eduardo has been seen multiple times in underpants on Anna’s stories performing (dancing etc...) before going to bed...

• Angry
  • Sad
I feel really sorry for Edwardo having his imaginary friend all over the internet. They really have no privacy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
These were posted on another forum. Incase anyone still thinks Anna is really as skinny as she photoshops her pictures to be she's not. She's just really good at bullshitting everyone into believing she's half her size.
To clarify I'm not body shaming her just pointing out she's a lier!View attachment 49568
Am I the only one that think she looks just as skinny as her photos? She’s wearing a baggy jumper which is obviously making her look a little bigger but you can tell it’s the jumper

Reactions: 4
So she says “I never lie to my kids” in that q&a and then today’s vlog she puts pumpkin into the cupcakes and says “I won’t tell the kids there’s pumpkin in these because they won’t eat them. I’m just gonna lie- I’m just gonna put loads of sprinkles on them!” 😄 Yet you’ll tell Emilia about vaginal births at a very young age OKAY HUN
This is my first post here, but even though I am not one for gossiping about people I have been following the thread almost daily since cold shower gate. I signed the petition that was posted here also. Had to quote you Fitchy and agree 100%. I keep following this thread in hopes of seeing promise that this channel will tank sooner rather than later, and that these poor innocent children will be removed from the net. It sickens me how much they pimp these kids out for $$. Everything is all about dollar signs to these people!! They must be stopped.

Reactions: 15
How is it possible that these 2 can still actually shock us? When I read that about the Harley Quinn costume I thought nah won't be her actual costume. But it is. Creepy they have it in kids sizes. I've seen a few people dress their kids as Harley Quinn over past few years though. But as Jon boi would say, is it a bad thing?? Yes it is, Jonny, yes it is. Luckily he already has got the axe for his costume (heeeeeere's Jonny.)

Alessia can take inspiration from her mother for her character. Her little cackle was cute though.

They call(ed) Eduardo 'Wardolicious' a lot, so it's not that strange that fans repeat it... but SO inappropriate.
Personally, I hate the nickname Wardo... it's wayyyy too close to weirdo... like, if he uses that name to introduce himself in school, how long before some bully figures out that it almost sounds like weirdo? "Weirdo has an imaginary friend" "Weirdo plays with dolls" "weirdo wears dresses"

To clarify I'm not body shaming her just pointing out she's a lier!View attachment 49568
I dunno, she was sporting a bit of a double chin in today's vlog I've never noticed before? I don't know if she usually holds her camera at a different angle or if the magic ED coaching is making her gain a bit of weight. If that's what's happening, I think it's more more reason to think this ED coach thing is bs... it's not like she was ridiculously skinny and needed to gain weight.... and if she's gaining a bit of weight now she may hate it soon because one bleeping phone call doesn't undo all the ED wiring in her brain. That's impossible.

Last edited:
Is this correct?! Am I seeing this right?! They only have 50 thousand views on yesterday's video!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I can't wait for December and January. Their views will really be in the toliet then.

This explains why they're both MIA on IG today. Hoping desperate minions will watch the vlog to see their dear leaders.

View attachment 49108
They`ve even had the audacity to use someone elses` child in the thumbnail.Hope her parents were forewarned ,and compensated!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The last 4 vlogs:

Friday - 126k views ('surprising' viewer)
Monday - 172 k views (Botox )
Tuesday - 72k views (baby cinema)
Wednesday - 121k views (ears piercing)

Those figures are awful for the amount of subs they have.
I'm lovin' it!😂😂

Pretty sure those earrings they bought are the cheap stainless steel ones, not great for fresh my pierced ears.
Course they are the cheap ones, they had to pay for them themselves, poor things! :rolleyes:

Sorry to harp on about this but J's just posted pics and it's worse then I thought! Look how filthy their dogs are!!!! Then there's Annabella's dog next to theirs. I would be so embarrassed to bring those mangy muts around her dog. View attachment 49439
OMG! What a difference! bleeping trailer trash don't even look a tad ashamed!

Must have left the 2 younger kids at home alone then. No childcare my arse.
maybe they should be reported for leaving the kids on their own then, seeing as they keep saying they have no childcare!

he looks like hes wearing flippers in some of the pictures.

View attachment 49551
stopped the video on this and he looks like the bleeping joker. scary tit.
He doesn't need to dress up for Halloween, creepy looking fucker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw the photos and thought the dogs have actually been groomed. If you look at the state they're usually in where even with the bows none of them can see and they just look completely bedraggled. And Anna can't possibly brush out her own dogs.

Anna rocking the #girlboss Barbie look 🙄

View attachment 49450
He's a real fan of that chimpanzee face, isn't he?
Talk about second hand embarrassment! How could you have the brass neck to post this on SM where heaven knows how many people can see how neglected your dogs are? They truly beggar belief these two!

How sad that Jonathan has to splice photos together to give the appearance of Anna actually doing something with the children, even a small thing like shopping for pumpkins for Halloween. These were all the fun traditional activities my children and I always looked forward to and she just can't be bothered.
He's always doing that with the thumbnails and I always know she didn't have anything to do with it! How sad bleeping mother dearest can't even go to the shop with them to get pumpkins, and how sad that they even went to Morrison's when they could have taken the kids to a pumpkin patch and made the vlog slightly more worth watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.