Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna needs a reality check. God I wish they still did UK Wife Swap.

My granny reared 12 kids in a 3 bedroom/1 bathroom house, and she never moaned half as much as Anna! I’d love to see a proper day in the life to see exactly what she does in a day.

4 kids? Two are in school full time, two part time, there are 2 full time parents and a nanny.

6 dogs? They have a dog walker. Did she honestly moan about having to hand wash their dishes? 😂 5 minute job!

Massive house? They have a housekeeper ( or maybe not at the moment)

Life of bleeping riley and she acts hard done by.

I do have to say the video Jonathan posted of Alessia on insta yesterday melted my heart. She is just adorable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is great. The comedians respond in the comments and one of them even described the 'dad' character as having 'won influencer dad of the year'. Very obvious who the inspiration is here. There's even a nod to squid-esque commodification of illness/ tragedy .

Hey literally just watched this before coming on here!
I Love Foil Arms & Hog..I did wonder if it was the SacconePhonys they were taking a dig at

Reactions: 10
In his story Jonathan says he's lost 10kgs and went from wearing size L shirts to size S and now he has to clean out his closet because most of his stuff no longer fits. He wears a small? Really? I don't think that's quite right.
I'm all for people becoming healthier etc. but in this house you gotta wonder if Anna's ED has finally rubbed off on him. Jon claims to do intermittent fasting every day and Anna eats...well, the way she does. Jonathan said the other day he has to eat before he gets Alessia from school and the As have lunch together, but not with Anna eating as well.

I'm very worried for these children to develop unhealthy relationships with food, if they don't see their parents eat with them most of the time and monitoring their eating habits etc. Especially if they shout it from the rooftops all the time. If both parents diet in some way - that isn't even the same way so that you could tell your children that this is how adults eat - and they have a mother who is obsessed with her looks and her figure... that's gotta be terrible for young, impressionable children, especially for the girls. And they've got an anorexic aunt as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t put the word “prepping” and a store bought pizza dough ready to go to the oven in the same picture, when you just have to put some ingredients on the pizza.

Anna is 24/7 at home and it takes literally 5’ (ok maybe 10’ if you activate the yeast) to make a pizza dough, and she buys this ?!

Let alone fast pizza sauce 5’ and cooked one 10’.
And I am generous in time.

View attachment 46393
Hi.
Does anyone Anyone (sorry. Very frustrated lol) know where I can find the Stacey dooley doc that was on. W? I cannot find it for love nor money. And believe me. I've looked!
Just wanna see the narcissistic twats in action...... Plus. I've heard soooo much about it!

Reactions: 7
Jonathan is begging for new clothes on his stories by emphasising how much weight he's lost (10kay geez/10kg,is it common in the UK to say the two letters in the acronym?) I bet in the next fortnight we'll get a group of stories #gifted with new clothes for him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi.
Does anyone Anyone (sorry. Very frustrated lol) know where I can find the Stacey dooley doc that was on. W? I cannot find it for love nor money. And believe me. I've looked!
Just wanna see the narcissistic twats in action...... Plus. I've heard soooo much about it!
Hi,
It’s worth watching imo.
@98872 said, in the previous thread,that they have uploaded it in a hidden YouTube channel but won’t share to new members 🤷🏻‍♀️ and can share it in a website or something, I can’t remember.
Try and pm them.

I found it so weird the way Anna was in robot advertising mode, smiling and pointing at her boring halloween decorations while the person filming isn't responding to anything she says. I saw the octopus tattoo knocking on the door so I presumed it was Jonny Rotten Tooth but why isn't he reacting to his wife, even when she asks a question?

Then I saw THIS scary reflection in the mirror! 😮
And closer THIS! 😮

Jonny is in a foul mood today!

Did you catch Anna's bitchy burn toward her mum? Twice she calls her mum a "creepy, old lady" Followed by "That's so horrible, she's not old". So I guess she's just "creepy" then, Anna?
I remember now why this clip was familiar to me.

It reminds me the house tour of Jessica Alba in the channel Architectural Digest.
Jonathan wasn’t speaking and was serious because he wanted to make the “house tour” looking professional.
I mean why Anna would hold Andrea that long if her pelvis hurts.
She could easily have given him to her mother.

7FDB0023-7498-4331-A542-7BD4A6E502C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
That is exactly the type of videos that the last 'vlog' reminded me of. So ridiculous that Jonathan wasn't even talking, and for Anna to hold Andrea for that long.

As for the ED rubbing off on the kids... Emilia is already getting rather picky with her food, because she keeps hearing her mum go on and on about certain things. The whole Intermittent Fasting is so dangerous for people who suffer from EDs, and for young children. The portions she gives her growing children are unhealthy, and then there's practically no vegetables in their diet... Such odd choices.

They barely ever sit down to eat as a family, I remember a while ago when Emilia was setting the table and she asked her dad 'is mummy eating with us, too?' because that clearly is very unusual. Unless it's take away, or a dinner out, they don't eat together.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That is exactly the type of videos that the last 'vlog' reminded me of. So ridiculous that Jonathan wasn't even talking, and for Anna to hold Andrea for that long.

As for the ED rubbing off on the kids... Emilia is already getting rather picky with her food, because she keeps hearing her mum go on and on about certain things. The whole Intermittent Fasting is so dangerous for people who suffer from EDs, and for young children. The portions she gives her growing children are unhealthy, and then there's practically no vegetables in their diet... Such odd choices.

They barely ever sit down to eat as a family, I remember a while ago when Emilia was setting the table and she asked her dad 'is mummy eating with us, too?' because that clearly is very unusual. Unless it's take away, or a dinner out, they don't eat together.
And if both parents are actively monitoring their food intake and they serve the children all this chocolate crap, cake for breakfast etc. that's almost as if they live, well, eat, vicariously through them. At least Anna is doing that. It's just not right.
If you are food-conscious but make your children eat crap, something's going seriously wrong. Remember when Alessia was forced to eat the unicorn toast with Fluff on it when she didn't even like it? Or when only cake was served for breakfast but neither of the adults had any? That really, really rubs me the wrong way.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And if both parents are actively monitoring their food intake and they serve the children all this chocolate crap, cake for breakfast etc. that's almost as if they live, well, eat, vicariously through them. At least Anna is doing that. It's just not right.
If you are food-conscious but make your children eat crap, something's going seriously wrong. Remember when Alessia was forced to eat the unicorn toast with Fluff on it when she didn't even like it? Or when only cake was served for breakfast but neither of the adults had any? That really, really rubs me the wrong way.
The 'feeder' aspect in people with EDs is quite a thing. A lot of people with for instance anorexia love to care for others, have them eat what they do not allow themselves to eat. That seems to be what is going on with Anna.

Neither parent has breakfast with the kids, because they want to get to at least 14 hours of fasting. They even use an app for it. And they talk about it all the time, often in front of the kids. Emilia is picking up on it the most, she is now refusing dairy milk because her parents don't drink/use it. It's not a healthy environment to grow up in, at all. And that's on top of all the other issues.

Reactions: 8
I think Anna has done botox to her face.. Have you watched eyebrows how weird they look.
Here's Anna before and now.. Way more wrinkles before too. No one can remove so much wrinkles without having something done to their face.
images.jpg
Untitled.png

Here's how she looked when she was raising her eyebrows in 2010.. completely different than the pic above
kjhgk.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Anna has done botox to her face.. Have you watched eyebrows how weird they look.
Here's Anna before and now.. Way more wrinkles before too. No one can remove so much wrinkles without having something done to their face.View attachment 46578View attachment 46579
. Ah this is certainly why her face looks so odd , the severe eyebrows and weird cheek bones when you see this comparison it is so obvious not sure it’s an improvement if it makes her look a bit deranged , her lips are awful and they look so fake they don’t move when she speaks this “ look “ is prevalent among higher earners/Celebs I find it most unattractive on anyone they look like caricatures of their real selves

Reactions: 12
Here's Anna before and now.. Way more wrinkles before too. No one can remove so much wrinkles without having something done to their face.View attachment 46578View attachment 46579

Here's how she looked when she was raising her eyebrows in 2010.. completely different than the pic aboveView attachment 46583
Have her cheekbones gotten more prominent or is it just the angle of the new picture compared to the 2010 one?
Defo had work done on her face, you don't just lose wrinkles, no matter how much water you drink or how much you moisturise

Reactions: 9
That’s why something was odd with her eyebrows going up to the roof.

Back then, after the birth of alessia (photo down below), she was so pretty ( at least for me ) and simple.

This photo make me remember when I was young and there were mostly American series on tv and was soooo self conscious because of blond cute type of girls like Anna in that photo (opposed to my black hair /brown eyes 😑).

A2DDC216-B57D-4FEB-B845-D777195DF824.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Here's how she looked when she was raising her eyebrows in 2010.. completely different than the pic aboveView attachment 46583
Botox and fillers, without a doubt.

I remember Emilia being a very picky eater as a toddler but thought nothing of it, it would of been because she was a toddler or Anna's ED rubbed on her quite quickly.

Reactions: 1
I think she has had some sort of acid hyaluronic brow lift, it gives this result.

Reactions: 3
Any one spot the new scamp and dude jumpers in the charity bag they only got them the other week lol and no way is Jon a small now ! Jumpers and things are nice in a bigger size !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.