Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if both parents are actively monitoring their food intake and they serve the children all this chocolate crap, cake for breakfast etc. that's almost as if they live, well, eat, vicariously through them. At least Anna is doing that. It's just not right.
If you are food-conscious but make your children eat crap, something's going seriously wrong. Remember when Alessia was forced to eat the unicorn toast with Fluff on it when she didn't even like it? Or when only cake was served for breakfast but neither of the adults had any? That really, really rubs me the wrong way.
The issuses with food in that house are beyond a joke. The portions Anna eat are kids size, what a 10 year old would eat if that. She seems to cook such small amounts of food too. I'm looking at her cooking sometimes thinking that is not enough for a family of six. Like the sweet potato mash she did the other day. There was Jack tit in that pan barely enough for 2 people. Though I doubt the kids wouldve eaten that meal at all with their poorly tummies. Her WIAW are bizarre. The avocado scrambled egg looks vile. But each their own. Her porridge looks like stodgy sick. I dont know why she does it every week because she eats the same damn thing every single time. I mean I can eat the same thing a few days in a row without it bothering me but this, this must get boring. She must be so stuck in her routine. I cant imagine eating the same thing so often.

Also who tf serves cake for breakfast and before school! I remember J joking about Alessias teachers having to deal with her after she had cake. Those cakes looked grim anyway. Who makes a sugar free, gluten free, dairy cake for a 1 and 7 y/olds birthdays. And she also got the professional cakes like gluten and dairy free to suit other people's dietary needs. It's your child's birthday, suit their needs ffs.

Anna said emilia doesn't like diary. 1 shes 7. 2 emilia has said since then that shes had chocolate buttons. Although she doesn't drink milk so there you go. I dont know where a 7y/old would get the idea of not liking diary from. And jesus why the hell would Emilia ask if Anna was eating with them too? That's just weird. When I was emilias age we always ate together as a family.

Anna needs to get into therapy. her ED is clearly back. I know some people eat small portions as my mum does because she just doesn't have a big appetite, but they dont post it on social media. It's just not the small portions but what shes actually eating as well. It's so important she doesn't let her issues with food rub off on her children because Ed's are vicious.

I think Anna has done botox to her face.. Have you watched eyebrows how weird they look.
Here's Anna before and now.. Way more wrinkles before too. No one can remove so much wrinkles without having something done to their face.View attachment 46578View attachment 46579

Here's how she looked when she was raising her eyebrows in 2010.. completely different than the pic aboveView attachment 46583
I've always thought that Anna has had work done. Shes definitely had botox and fillers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes she is going to look like Donatella Versace by the time she's 40. Shes already got too much injected into her face, she has that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't read the thread yet so I'm sure it's been mentioned (sorry) but I've just seen Jonathan's DESPERATE attempt at finding a nanny by asking on IG!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Seems no one wants to work for those twats! When you want to pay such low wages for literally doing everything of course you won't get anyone. I'd like to think that they've been black listed locally for abusing their kids with cold showers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Anna has done botox to her face.. Have you watched eyebrows how weird they look.
Here's Anna before and now.. Way more wrinkles before too. No one can remove so much wrinkles without having something done to their face.View attachment 46578View attachment 46579

Here's how she looked when she was raising her eyebrows in 2010.. completely different than the pic aboveView attachment 46583
Omg she is so ORANGE!!! 🍊😱🍊 how can she honestly think this is a good look?

I haven't read the thread yet so I'm sure it's been mentioned (sorry) but I've just seen Jonathan's DESPERATE attempt at finding a nanny by asking on IG!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Seems no one wants to work for those twats! When you want to pay such low wages for literally doing everything of course you won't get anyone. I'd like to think that they've been black listed locally for abusing their kids with cold showers!
The way they treat their staff I'm not surprised they leave! Can you imagine these two as your boss 😱

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg she is so ORANGE!!! 🍊😱🍊 how can she honestly think this is a good look?
The way they treat their staff I'm not surprised they leave! Can you imagine these two as your boss 😱
Absolutely, they literally threw the nanny under the bus in the video of the cold showers for saying that she was ok or that it was her idea,I don’t remember.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s why something was odd with her eyebrows going up to the roof.

Back then, after the birth of alessia (photo down below), she was so pretty ( at least for me ) and simple.

This photo make me remember when I was young and there were mostly American series on tv and was soooo self conscious because of blond cute type of girls like Anna in that photo (opposed to my black hair /brown eyes 😑).

View attachment 46586
She looks so much prettier and natural here she seems to be a little heavier but in a good way she looks well why do these bonnie lasses do this filler and Botox stuff ? Is it my age 🤷‍♀️ Really don’t get the duck lips and slug eyebrows and constantly surprised expression they all seem to go too far and ruin their lovely faces 😞

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope companies don’t send J clothes because he’s definitely not a size small

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t think the lips or the tan do anything for her at all

Reactions: 7
So he lost 10 kg and is now the size he was in 2014 (wink wink to the company that gifted him those t-shirts in 2014). Moments later, he's telling us that he's been carrying those extra-10 kg for the last 10 years. Timelines with these people are so all over the place.

So? Go shopping then! Begging from a £1.3 m house... 🤑🤮

• Haha
Jonathan begging for a new nanny on IG. Who would want to work for them, knowing they're both home and too lazy to look after their kids? And that cold showers are a requirement. And all for a minimum wage in a maximum wage area. Nope, nope...

So he lost 10 kg and is now the size he was in 2014 (wink wink to the company that gifted him those t-shirts in 2014). Moments later, he's telling us that he's been carrying those extra-10 kg for the last 10 years. Timelines with these people are so all over the place.

So? Go shopping then! Begging from a £1.3 m house... 🤑🤮
'Before gifting was a thing'. Nope, gifting was already a thing or you wouldn't have been given freebies. You just didn't have to declare that you did not pay for those clothes.

Reactions: 11
She looks so much prettier and natural here she seems to be a little heavier but in a good way she looks well why do these bonnie lasses do this filler and Botox stuff ? Is it my age 🤷‍♀️ Really don’t get the duck lips and slug eyebrows and constantly surprised expression they all seem to go too far and ruin their lovely faces 😞
I’m 38 (ok not the youngest example lol) and I don’t understand all of that too.

Some lovely faces were changed because of too much Botox and fillers and the more they use it, the more they want.
The worst thing is the duck lips, but it’s trendy so all of them go to have it.
It’s too much for some of them.

Besides the fact that I would never get Botox or fillers, I can understand people getting those kind of enhancements.

But for many of them (influencers), it’s becoming a thing that starts really early, and I don’t think it’s good, because the face is touched at an early age.

Last edited:
What the duck? Asking for a nanny on Instagram? Like thats definitely not gonna end in loads of weirdos applying to try and get access to their house and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of timelines, I feel the need for a recap. Is it fair to say that both the nanny and the cleaner left shortly after the cold shower episode? And that they haven't been able to find new ones since then?

Is he asking them to dress up for him and if they can change their hair? Jazz themselves up for him as Stacey said.

Wonder if they'll be carrying on the tradition of eating out tonight.

J doing the intermittent fasting is so stupid. So is A doing it to be fair, but expect disordered eating there. A goes to bed early to stop herself from eating anything else but J doesn't. No way he's not snacking at night. Judging from past vlogs he'd snack quite a lot at night too.

It is like we're being cold showered with the lack of sweaty stories and gluten free, fun free food. A will still be eating the fun free stuff just trying to convince us she's not with photos.

Reactions: 6
For people who didn’t see this, I couldn’t resist sharing it.It’s so cute.
The way she sings 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alessia is super cute and you can tell she is picking things up fast, she even copied her mother by the “yes, I know”

Reactions: 5
F7549335-5D75-42BD-BA78-11898EC84823.png

So basically, if any of the friendliest friends would like to get a closer look at the children in real life, they even get invited to apply to be their nanny! Cutting out the middleman here. Hand them over to the friendliest friends!

9576562B-05B9-4369-8EEA-5097638B2D7A.png
yeah I love it when toddlers make out with dogs!!!! It's so hygienic!

13716A6C-2C01-468D-8CA3-5FB2BDCFCEB3.png

'I'm toasting cashews... they are now done'
Honey, I believe the word you are looking for is 'burned'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.