Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have put up the negative. That child is very positive and like I said my hubby would have thrown his tests out only that my freaky eyes can see a line from a Mile. Watch them all drop like flies Usually a day behind each other. I guarantee you if they don’t get it esp Anna it’s cos she’s not around them enough. My youngest is 11 and she was dropping the fecking snot on me as I was doing her tests so no escaping it. I was at my darkest line on day 6. It was genuinely black looking and I can't get vaxx Ed so I’m thinking it was that but the hubby who is fully done still showed up until isolation was over at 10 days. I made him stay in another 2 days.
Not necessarily true. My whole house got it except me and I was very present. I slept with my daughter after my husband came down with it and stayed on with her after she caught it cos I thought it was inevitable at that stage for me but I never caught it.

Reactions: 1
I truly think they used each other and got together when they were both dealing with their own issues and believe the other “saved them”. Reminds me of my first toxic relationship. Anna was only a teen when she met him and has never had a genuine, loving relationship and didn't know any different.
I wish she would leave him but 1. She’s too proud 2. She’d have to find a way to support herself 3. She’s in the public eye 4. She’s in denial about him being a bad person/influence.
She doesn’t want to admit that all the “trolls” are correct about him.
This is the most accurate thing I have ever read.

Reactions: 14
These tests are quite unreliable. When you have symptoms they are reliable but if you don’t have symptoms (jet) these test don’t mean much! He could very well already be infected and infectious and it isn’t showing jet (isn’t that common knowledge??).
I would never send him to a party under these circumstances 😳. That could potentially kill someone! But I guess these selfish idiots don’t care!!!

Reactions: 27
In Ireland, unvaccinated household contacts have to restrict movements for 14 days. It's a dose. My eldest tested positive this week with no symptoms so I've all 4 kids home from school for 14 days. It will be even longer if the others test positive towards the end. I can't believe this gobshite just brought his kid to a birthday party. Wtaf

Reactions: 21
WHY TF DID HE TAKE ANDREA TO A F…. PARTY?! WHY?! Just because an 80% reliable saliva test that was taken by the idiotic Anna said he was (at the time) negative?! I don’t know what the law is there, but it should be common sense for the entire household to isolate! Covid stays on surfaces and it is highly unlikely for Andrea not to have it, anyway. People like this are the reason my brother cried himself to sleep every night last week, looking at pictures of his best friend’s birthday party, because the situation is very bad here and my mom refused to let him go, precisely because of people like this who completely disregard anything. Covid kills and it has taken many people from me, why go to a party and risk infecting others?! Why not spend the time with your sick kids at home, you never know what’s gonna happen, Covid is very unpredictable. You’re completely fine now and the next h you’re intubated. It happened to my family. Why don’t they have a pulsoximetre at home, to check the kids?! Why is Alesia in that fleece onesie, is she cold? She had a very, very high temperature yesterday, it’s very unlikely that she is ok today. OH AND THE LITTLE ONE HAS CINJUNCTIVITIS, too! He’s not supposed to mingle with others, that’s contagious! Ffs, I hate them so much I’m on the verge of tears. I knew they’d get covid one day and they’d be itiotic about it, but going to a party especially for a toddler who’ll not remember anything by tomorror seemed too much, even for them. And that photo of his mother…she wanted them there, why didn’t they go to HER party?! J& A I hate you so much and I hope karma’s gonna take care of you both! Big time!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
regardless of whether anyone on here thinks they should or shouldn’t have been to school/ andrea goes to the party ... the real issue here is their tit parenting. i understand people who have REAL jobs may not be able to keep/ afford to keep their children off school if they have a belly ache for one day. But when you have four children and they are practically all complaining of something, all ill, eat pasta and pizza as a balanced diet mixed with chocolate for breakfast everyday, look aneamic in every photo, wake up at all hours because you can’t be arsed to teach them right from wrong ... of course we are worried. is there anything anyone recommends i can do to report them. i know in the past they’ve had social services knocking but i think they need to be hit with a new one because it’s getting worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WHY TF DID HE TAKE ANDREA TO A F…. PARTY?! WHY?! Just because an 80% reliable saliva test that was taken by the idiotic Anna said he was (at the time) negative?! I don’t know what the law is there, but it should be common sense for the entire household to isolate! Covid stays on surfaces and it is highly unlikely for Andrea not to have it, anyway. People like this are the reason my brother cried himself to sleep every night last week, looking at pictures of his best friend’s birthday party, because the situation is very bad here and my mom refused to let him go, precisely because of people like this who completely disregard anything. Covid kills and it has taken many people from me, why go to a party and risk infecting others?! Why not spend the time with your sick kids at home, you never know what’s gonna happen, Covid is very unpredictable. You’re completely fine now and the next h you’re intubated. It happened to my family. Why don’t they have a pulsoximetre at home, to check the kids?! Why is Alesia in that fleece onesie, is she cold? She had a very, very high temperature yesterday, it’s very unlikely that she is ok today. OH AND THE LITTLE ONE HAS CINJUNCTIVITIS, too! He’s not supposed to mingle with others, that’s contagious! Ffs, I hate them so much I’m on the verge of tears. I knew they’d get covid one day and they’d be itiotic about it, but going to a party especially for a toddler who’ll not remember anything by tomorror seemed too much, even for them. And that photo of his mother…she wanted them there, why didn’t they go to HER party?! J& A I hate you so much and I hope karma’s gonna take care of you both! Big time!
The law here is that you can still go outside and mingle even if you live with an infected person as long as you test negative, but you’re right, they should absolutely use their common sense - not that they have any! 🙄

my partner kept testing negative when he had been in close contact with someone with covid, he did a PCR to be safe and it came back positive and he started showing symptoms a day later, so their lateral flows could potentially be false negatives

Reactions: 18
I know of two cases where the person took an LFT in the morning which was negative, felt a bit rough during the day, took another LFT around 8 hours later and they were positive 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't have risked a party personally.

Why didn't they see his mum for her birthday at all? Surely 70 is significant?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What d*ckheads sending him to that party. It's not school, and even at his age, that is not compulsory yet, so I would keep him home from that, too.

If it was the other way around they would cry bloody murder.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dude, you drink every day, this is nothing new. Your butt could twitch and you'd need a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just lost one of my best friends I grew up with. She was perfectly healthy when she caught Covid. She's dead now. I am livid at these idiots!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The reason he’s not sick and the other child is cos it affects EVERYONE differently and he was sick you ignored it!!!! Watch jono the fool now get it and turn into a pussy that needs to grow a pair and step up! He was in bed for the booster for a day ffs I tested positive with the faintest line negative on another brand a minute later and positive on a 3rd brand the same timeframe. Pcr that night was positive and died a death by the next day. It takes time for the viral load to build up you absolute dipshit. I’m telling you put my family at risk like that and he would be no more good, what if they are at that party and they are minding a person shielding, and they don’t know cos that tosspot didn’t say anything. The rage as I was so sick and it was someone like him gave it to my daughter who gave it to me. I didn’t leave my house to catch it.

Reactions: 10
oh jonny, you patronising arse. I’ll tell your story of covid being mild, to my newly widowed friend shall I? Healthy 42 yeaar old husband got covid. Day 4, felt really unwell. Day 5 he was admitted into hospital. By this point, herself and 2 teenage kids had it, so couldnt visit him or be there on Day 8 when he was put on a ventilator and induced coma. Sadly, Day 12 he passed away. This was a healthy person, fully vaccinated. So when jonny makes jokes about it being better to be diagnosed in 2022, or joking how “poorly” they are- it’s sickening. I hate him more than ever now! Don’t even get me started on his latest crappy fake video exploiting Eduardo again. He’s so tit at the fake acting. For someone who’s been making videos for years, he really is terrible at it. Horrendous editing and just plain bad. Also, if I found out a sibling of one of the kids at a party currently had covid, I’d be fuming they’d brought their kid. I know technically you don’t have to isolate anymore, but it’s common sense and decency to try to keep as many people safe as possible.
EC6D30EA-A173-4239-8DD0-DB2E8686C82D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Emilia at a swimming party! I'm sorry, I know they can but why would you?
No way should those kids be out at partys!!! 2 positive cases in the house ,and it can be quite difficult to test kids, you don't know if the swab has go high enough in the nose, or it still throat ones it may not have gone deep enough into there mouth,!! No way should they be going out to partys!! Selfish assholes is all they are!!!😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Emilia at a swimming party! I'm sorry, I know they can but why would you?
I thought it was bad enough that he took andrea to a party but Emilia going to one aswell on the day they find out 2 are positive makes it worse. They could still be carrying it and spreading it to others in multiple places. Let just hope there next stories whenever they might be aren't of more positive tests!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.