SacconeJolys #62 Kids have got covid boo hoo, looks like the book launch is going down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all, and thank you to Lilymarie101 for the thread suggestion!

Recap:
- That's right, Eduardo and Alessia have COVID, Eduardo was sick with a "tummy bug" earlier in the week and Alessia had a fever just a day or two ago.
- So in the UK it's legally allowed for household contacts to go out and mingle, so you bet they sent both Emilia and Andrea to birthday parties despite two of their siblings having COVID
- They're preparing for 5 days with Alessia and Eduardo at home (then hope they get a negative test), but tattle reports on the previous thread said they did not get a negative test until at least day 7-10, so there'll be a whinging Anna and Jonathan having to look after their kids for SO LONG YOU GUYS. They'll be shoved on an ipad in a bedroom to stay out of Anna's way no doubt.
- Jono says lucky their not poorly yet... Despite Eduardo being sick for a few days before testing positive, and likely had it then and Alessia has had a high temperature already. Just wait Jono, it only gets worse. In their bubble they don't understand the true severity, and to those who have lost or have nearly lost someone close to them due to covid, my deepest condolences ❤❤
- Jonos book launches very soon (5 days) I'm hope you're as excited for the flop as I am!
- If there is a launch party I think it'll be pretty funny as I can't imagine many will want to go knowing his kids are positive (and in 5 days he could be too)
- He keeps posting reels of misinformation on Instagram, there was one about how you shouldn't fix depression, and then one about domdie (y'all the animation is bleeping creepy), one about how Eduardo was "having an identity crisis" and Emilia was "suffering from depression" and that's why he wrote the book. Reviews on goodreads are up to 2 stars, but they're all fake reviews written by haters so it doesn't count.
- Anna, she's not up to much but I haven't mentioned her yet, apparently is getting back into posting IGTV content which is as riveting as it sounds - she's done two empties where she shows things like dog food, tampons and her excessive fake tan, she's done a grocery haul, yep no fruit or veggies in there, and.... That's all so far
- Also a pizza has "changed her life"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
What absolutely makes me lose my rag about this covid/party situation is that that asshat has been going on about covid “traumatising” his children and stealing their childhood and all this lark, but also has ZERO issue taking his snotty kids to another child’s party and potentially making them very sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
It's very inconsiderate bringing 2 children to party's when the other two have covid to possibly pass it to other children like does these two dim Witt's not realise covid affects people certain ways some people get it severe how selfish 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Doesn't surprise me at all that he took Andrea to a party even though he has pink eye despite this being a symptom of covid 3 of my Grandbairns started with pink eye also took Emiluaa out making sure to keep spreading the virus all those bairns that now will have to have nasal swabs after moaning about how awful they felt having to do this to their bairns ignorant selfish arseholes what if one of the other party goers is vulnerable and could get really sick would he think that's ok? I am so angry with these parents and their total lack of responsibility I really really hope his book is panned by critics he deserves it unfortunately there's nothing can be done to help those bairns clearly the grandparents don't care either, don't know how they live with themselves seeing this exploitation of their G randbairns just shameful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If I was a parent of any of the other children at the parties and saw his posts I'd be livid... Imagine putting other CHILDREN at risk let alone adults

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Has anyone noticed that his face is starting to fill out again? May give up the glug glug Joanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you know Covid is in the house, out of respect for everyone else you keep it in your household and don't go knowingly to a party. It is not about you wanting a few hours peace from your child it's about possibly passing the virus onto a vulnerable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
just looking at the sacconejoly directs on twitter, looks like some ex minions have finally seen the truth

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if Jonno really makes the book launch happen! He will be creating the world of Domdie where he will be sitting all pretty (and plastered) in Giselle costume, talking to his invisible friends. The people will be at their wits end.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man the UK is so relaxed on their covid restrictions!! Here where I live household contacts have to isolate for 14 days if someone tests positive (regardless if vaxxed or not). That’s because other family members are bound to get it as well and you don’t want them going out and mingling with other people, possibly spreading it around!!! Most people are infectious 2-4 days before symptoms can even show up!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Man the UK is so relaxed on their covid restrictions!! Here where I live household contacts have to isolate for 14 days if someone tests positive (regardless if vaxxed or not). That’s because other family members are bound to get it as well and you don’t want them going out and mingling with other people, possibly spreading it around!!! Most people are infectious 2-4 days before symptoms can even show up!
funnily enough i thought the rules meant you didn’t have to isolate if the case came from in public not household aswell it’s ridiculous!!

Reactions: 4
England is more relaxed than the rest of the UK, and only because dear Boris wants to keep his mates from kicking him out if office.

Wonder if the publishing house is keeping track of his social media and bracing themselves...? They should have neverrrr taken him on to write a book for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So, the two children that on a good day have dark circles, overall appearance of stress have tested positive????

Reactions: 20
Johnathan used to have husband to Anna and tagged her in his bio and it’s removed, same with Anna, do ye think they are still romantically together

Reactions: 15
imagine having a blanket with his creepy face on it, no thanks
07E390E8-9AEC-4C30-B73C-4790CE0E7811.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Johnathan used to have husband to Anna and tagged her in his bio and it’s removed, same with Anna, do ye think they are still romantically together
They were never romantic... ;)
And who knows, might have something to do with his book launching, he might change his pronouns or something.... It's all attention seeking from these two anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.