Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the kids are ok, that’s the main thing. My daughter just had 4 days off school with covid. She had a temp and was really sleepy for 1 day and then she was back to normal and it was lovely to have some extra, unexpected quality time.
I just know Jonathan and Anna are going to moan about having them home /:
Also I know it’s been said before but whenever the kids are sick(or not) they’re always pictured alone on the sofa. It’s not normal, parental behaviour! Sit next to your child and comfort them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact it’s taken anna this long to test them all together because eduardo was off sick, andrea has conjunctivitis (i know not related) and alessia had a stomach ache) COME ON ANNA. now everyone cue her having to actually look after her children and omg it might mess with her routine !!

Reactions: 14
Ok so please don't get me wrong I do not wish anything bad to happen to these poor kids obviously. But when I just read that 2 of them are Covid positive, I thought if one of them would need to go to hospital and they'd get properly looked at, maybe someone would notice how unwell they look aside from Covid. Maybe that would then lead to an investigation? Probably just wishful thinking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Who takes photos of their child, clearly distressed? We all know how to do a covid test FFS, no need to share it?
"Oh Anna from where to start! Well for starters, my twins decided to wake up early at 4:30 fresh as daisy. So i had to prepare breakfast at 5. Mother in law is staying with us in guest room because she is sick (not covid) and since father in law is immuno-compromised. Me and my husband are working class people so we have to actually be present at work. Elder one had surprise project presentation in school in afternoon. So, in short my Saturday was amazing.
By the way, I feel sad for you for being able to just do makeup and not apply tanner today as your kids are sick 😔😔 and it must be so hard for you to serve #freegifted pizza to kids and wash greasy plates later. You poor poor girl!"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m not even being funny, but I’m pretty sure Jonathan’s is positive too. There’s a faint grey line on his test at the top. Did they not test the children before they went back to school? View attachment 1024922
I thought the same when he posted it, based on how clear E2 line is, he shouldn’t have gone back to school but the brainless idiots would’ve thought because he was off with a tummy bug not to check for covid! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Just popped their tests in one of those inverted pregnancy test filters and definitely only two lines on E2 and A1, though I can see how J’s looks positive at first glance as well. They’ll all have it sooner or later though cause they aren’t smart enough to keep E1 and A2 separated from the other two in an attempt to keep them safe.

Reactions: 9
The fact it’s taken anna this long to test them all together because eduardo was off sick, andrea has conjunctivitis (i know not related) and alessia had a stomach ache) COME ON ANNA. now everyone cue her having to actually look after her children and omg it might mess with her routine !!
So many people I know have said there kids had stomach ache and or were sick with omicron. It's like they are in their own world no idea of reality.

Daddy would want to take another test as I just went through this and it was hell and I can see the faintest lines I mean freaky faint and daddy deffo has a faint line. Believe me cos I had it severe and my hubby was throwing out a couple of tests until he showed me and I could spot the line whereas he had to use a magnifier on his phone. So buckle up now there daddio grow some balls and get supplies as it’s coming into all of ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many people I know have said there kids had stomach ache and or were sick with omicron. It's like they are in their own world no idea of reality.
These people are so unaware and so lacking in basic life skills it’s astounding. To think that their only concern when their children are sick so how quick they can send them back to school is just … I have no words. It shows total disregard for their children and also, those who are in contact with them. Don’t they ever stop and think ? How selfish can you be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These people are so unaware and so lacking in basic life skills it’s astounding. To think that their only concern when their children are sick so how quick they can send them back to school is just … I have no words. It shows total disregard for their children and also, those who are in contact with them. Don’t they ever stop and think ? How selfish can you be.
When I say I got it bad I got it bad! Vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss, headaches, flu, chest tightness, short breath dry cough etc etc and yes conjunctivitis is a big sign in kids esp. i am over it and I’m still doing a test every week as I feel sick some days and I’m scared it’s another version. How in Christ did they not test the kids. The U.K. is riddled. So his whole class is prob riddled now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He s off his head if he thinks they everyone will be clear for his book launch in 5 days 🤣🤣 it ll be in full swing for them all by then 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Really makes me feel so angry seeing idiots taking photos of their kids so distressed. This is not normal behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sort of hoping they get it one at a time so it messes them up of 3 weeks. It's a pain all the logistics and testing every day.

Reactions: 12
I was
It’s off his head if he thinks they everyone will be clear for his book launch in 5 days 🤣🤣 it ll be in full swing for them all by then 🤣🤣
i was day 12 before I wasn’t testing positive and the hubby fully boosted the same. It was day 5 it took off in our house. I had it 4 days before the pcr so he’s in for some shock and if he has no symptoms and tests positive he’s only gonna be starting his 10 days 😫then is he on another planet

Reactions: 6
nobody i know has tested negative on the 5th day if anything that’s the day they’ve felt the worst

Who is even going to be at the book launch? His family? Probably not. All his friends? Most definitely not.
Is it going to be a rent a crowd scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He s off his head if he thinks they everyone will be clear for his book launch in 5 days 🤣🤣 it ll be in full swing for them all by then 🤣🤣
Saying he’s being trolled by COVID, and that COVID is a hater in 3,2,1 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.