Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Anna said that Eduardo's friend tested positive, but they tested Eduardo before he returned to school after his sickness bug, yeah right 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Who is even going to be at the book launch? His family? Probably not. All his friends? Most definitely not.
Is it going to be a rent a crowd scenario?
How would we know? They're all invisible remember? I bet they'll be packed to the rafters

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I notice Anna said that Eduardo's friend tested positive, but they tested Eduardo before he returned to school after his sickness bug, yeah right 🙄🙄
They would have put up the negative. That child is very positive and like I said my hubby would have thrown his tests out only that my freaky eyes can see a line from a Mile. Watch them all drop like flies Usually a day behind each other. I guarantee you if they don’t get it esp Anna it’s cos she’s not around them enough. My youngest is 11 and she was dropping the fecking snot on me as I was doing her tests so no escaping it. I was at my darkest line on day 6. It was genuinely black looking and I can't get vaxx Ed so I’m thinking it was that but the hubby who is fully done still showed up until isolation was over at 10 days. I made him stay in another 2 days.

Reactions: 3
Sacconejolys #62: Kids have got covid boo hoo, looks like the book launch is going down the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My fab 11 uear brought it home from school he was had the same symptoms as e1, his test before pcr was a hairline, booked tge whole family for pcr test all positive except me but i became positive Thursday,thsnk god my 2 year old had no symptoms my 11 year old had a bad tummy, my husband hadxa banging headache, and other for i was alert a taking regular anigen i would have said it was my asthma and allergies i have flare up regularly

Reactions: 4
They’re obviously tit parents who medically neglect the kids but in their defence this time, it’s actually recommended now that parents allow kids’ fevers to run their course (ie not cooling down). A high temp is a healthy adaptive response to virus and is a good thing so long as it’s closely monitored.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they’ve sent Andrea to a birthday party with 2 positive cases in their house. I know technically it’s allowed but I wonder what the other parents would think? Andrea is likely to test positive within the next week or so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Nah why tf are they publicly announcing half the house has covid and expecting people to show up to Jono’s book launch lmfao…

Any lunatic who goes to that superspreader event deserves covid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe they’ve sent Andrea to a birthday party with 2 positive cases in their house. I know technically it’s allowed but I wonder what the other parents would think? Andrea is likely to test positive within the next week or so.
If his test is negative and he has no symptoms then there’s no reason why he can’t go…
Children are still able to go to school even if children in their class have tested positive or if someone in their household tests positive.
Just because you share a house with someone who has covid doesn’t mean you’ll also catch it. Also if he does catch it that’ll be after he’s been so the party.

Reactions: 1
If his test is negative and he has no symptoms then there’s no reason why he can’t go…
Just because you share a house with someone who has covid doesn’t mean you’ll also catch it. Also if he does catch it that’ll be after he’s been so the party.
On a technicality yeah but those rules are out of convenience not from any medical impossibility… there aren’t many people who’d want a snotty kid from a covid household mixing with many other children and adults in enclosed space. I certainly wouldn’t and I’m the most lax person I know about covid lol.

Why bother risking it? It’s better to be safe than sorry is it not? He’s very likely to get it and it may not show up on a latflow immediately.

Edit: Covid aside, doesn’t this kid still have conjunctivitis??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On a technicality yeah but those rules are out of convenience not from any medical impossibility… there aren’t many people who’d want a snotty kid from a covid household mixing with many other children and adults in enclosed space. I certainly wouldn’t and I’m the most lax person I know about covid lol.

Why bother risking it? It’s better to be safe than sorry is it not? He’s very likely to get it and it may not show up on a latflow immediately.
If he had symptoms then yes. If it’s not showing on a lateral flow doesn’t that mean you’re not infectious? Sorry it’s quite confusing

Reactions: 2

Not being over virtuous or anything, but who in their right mind would send their kid, who lives with their family where there is COVID, to a birthday party ? It's not like its a compulsory or important thing, like school. Just because it's allowed doesn't mean it's morally right. The whole school will be dropping like flies at this rate. God, they are insufferable.

If he had symptoms then yes. If it’s not showing on a lateral flow doesn’t that mean you’re not infectious? Sorry it’s quite confusing
My daughter's whole class was tested on first day back after the Christmas holidays. All were negative. Two days later they were all dropping like flies. Don't know if there is a window where you are infectious but it doesn't show on the test ? I'm so confused at this point, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As a courtesy to everyone at the party even though you don't have symptoms and tested negative if you have people in your household that are positive, you shouldn't go. In fact, his could be a false negative, you just never know. There will be a hundred other parties he can attend after isolation because they seem to have a party every few weeks.

Jojo's latest video :unsure: He just wants to be by himself, sure JO! We saw how much you loved it when the Brit Crew acknowledged you, how you went out to parties without your wife. He danced and drank was very merry. Not sullen, shy, or wanting to run off and be by himself. LIER!! If things were different and their career went the way of Alfie and Zoe making millions, there would be no book!

His poor Mom. Holding pictures of them up on her B-day. Girl, I'd light them on fire!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Not being over virtuous or anything, but who in their right mind would send their kid, who lives with their family where there is COVID, to a birthday party ? It's not like its a compulsory or important thing, like school. Just because it's allowed doesn't mean it's morally right. The whole school will be dropping like flies at this rate. God, they are insufferable.
Exactly, like I said I’m very relaxed about covid (while being medically informed) but it’s just common courtesy to not potentially infect your friends* lmao

*A2s friends I mean, I don’t think for a moment Jono and Anna are friends with other parents lol

Reactions: 23
Even though he didn't test positive he still has conjunctivitis which is another reason he shouldn't have gone to any party.
As others have said he is likely to get it as he shares a room with eduardo who's test was a strong positive. Even if he was allowed morally it's not fair to put others at risk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
school is slightly different it’s the law to go but a party can be missed, no doubt they’d know who to blame if kids there test positive

Reactions: 17
I can honestly say if I found out some fucker had a house with confirmed cases and they sent their child anywhere near mine id hunt them down! I had it and it was debilitating and I got it from a very similar person who gave no fucks like these dopes. I’m still raging. It’s no joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can honestly say if I found out some fucker had a house with confirmed cases and they sent their child anywhere near mine id hunt them down! I had it and it was debilitating and I got it from a very similar person who gave no fucks like these dopes. I’m still raging. It’s no joke.
Yes and somewhere down the COVID infection chain, what are the chances that someone will end up on a ventilator just because some dimwit couldn’t keep their possibly infected child away from an nonessential birthday party. It enrages me. Infections happen, even when being careful and conscious of not adding to the problem but why tempt fate when you could just sit it out ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

My 2 year old was postive and other for a pcr id be none the wiser... same for me i suffer from a runny nose and asthma my symptoms technically are normal for me but i have a positve anigen
My son was infected 5 days before he was positive on anigen test and he recived a neg pcr last Friday last monday he tested positive on pcr after a very faint line on a antigen test last sunday

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.