Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rach1903

If Anna has time to workout, pile her make up on, and curl her hair every morning, then I’m disappointed that she can’t find time to make the kids look presentable. Emilia is the only one who looks ok and I imagine that’s because she’s old enough to do it herself.
Who wastes their time putting on all that make up and curling their hair when they are going to be at home all day? Surely getting the kids ready should be the parent’s priority?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
I really think this entire fox situation just shows how boring their lives actually are.

Also, the review for his book are so scathing its hilarious!

1642161751422.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

JS12350

He basically had a panic attack and dissociated. Lots of people with mental health problems do this, including me as I have anxiety. It’s a coping mechanism. I don’t write massive books about it and shamefully attach the LGTBQ narrative either. Lots of the story doesn’t add up to the vlog that he posted. E2 didn’t have a croissant, it wasn’t in Costa like his book and also E2 would of been almost two, not three in February 2016. He was born in April 2014. What was the animation about? Why all of the sudden flashes of him topless and his mouth? Is it really necessary? I’m starting to understand why people are confused after reading the entire book. I’m confused after 6 minutes. He basically said Anna knew all of his secrets from when they first met, then he said that he never told Anna anything. Nothing adds up. Instead of writing a book he should of been writing a form to be referred to therapy to discuss this. He’s clearly mentally unwell

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Cant wait for A.M.F.A.F (All My Friends Are Foxes) - the gripping tale of a middle aged man with a seriously self-inflated ego discovers a wild fox frequenting his garden. As he befriends the fox, he begins to understand that for the majority of his life he has been supressing his inner TRUE SELF and realises that he actually identifies as a fox. With the help of his delusional wife/life-partner/babymaker/beard he embarks on a journey to discover his FOXY SELF and come to terms with the trauma of supressing it for his entire life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
am finding it really worrying that he is letting Emilia read this/listen to this. In those first 6 minutes he talks about hearing voices, and how he thought he was going to die, and that he was deciding what child to take with him 'to watch him die'. He then went to the toilets on his own, where he 'was transported to the land of Domdie'.
That in itself is worrying, and might suggest phsychosis (if we can take it serious), but if this is your dad talking.... and you're 9 and you're trying to figure it all out... would you not be scared he's going to die? Or that something is really wrong with him?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Noscrubs

I can’t believe they’ve sent Andrea to a birthday party with 2 positive cases in their house. I know technically it’s allowed but I wonder what the other parents would think? Andrea is likely to test positive within the next week or so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Have you seen his latest reel on Instagram? What absolute cunt he is! Poor poor eduardo. He says in it that eduardo became a target when he starting expressing his true self. No jono you made him a target when you start exploiting his personal private journey on the Internet! Quite a few comments calling him out too.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
they act like they are the only ones affected by covid, they have a massive garden the size of a field, massive house, they stay at home and work from home regardless. it’s disgusting they act like they are the most affected people out of everyone

• Heart
I find it so so sad that their first instinct when their child is sick is to take a selfie with them and post it to a huge social audience…. Like, what the actual f? Look after your poorly kid and let them recover don’t force them to take selfies when they’re ill?!

• Sad
  • Heart

ashqim

Chatty Member
I've been lurking for awhile gritting my teeth at all his mental health rambling lately. I'm a clinical psychologist, I have 3 degrees including a PhD in this and I've been practicing for over 10 years. I'm so sick of influencers monetising the mental health space on social media and giving out damaging information. I've reported his latest reel to instagram under false information and then choosing the health category. I'm sure it won't change anything and they will keep it up there but I had to try! I felt like doing the same when Anna was banging on about her ED recovery and how she just effortlessly maintains her weight now- I use intuitive eating in THERAPY with some patients who are struggling with eating disorders and she portrays it like she can just eat carbs and sugar all day long and then her weight will just drop off. Both of these people are just as bad as the other.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

OliviaPope

COVID stole their childhoods?? A month before lockdown his children spent 3 weeks in Florida at Disney World…

COVID hasn’t even stopped these children having birthday parties…

There’re lots of children who’s lives will be forever changed by COVID after losing a parent, grandparents or family member. Children who’s parents lost their jobs and had to rely on food banks to eat, having to go to schools just to collect their lunch. Parents that were frontline workers and children not seeing them for weeks. There were also 2 high profile child abuse cases that resulted in the deaths of children.

Sacconejoly kids had 2 parents at home all day and a NANNY! House full of food, electronics, rooms full of toys, a massive garden to play in, private school online learning. On which planet could these kids be negatively disadvantaged! Lockdown for them would just be the same as the school holidays just with no sponsored holidays!!

COVID has not stolen their childhoods but they’re childhoods have been stolen by being exploited by their own parents on the internet.
3A610D15-090A-4C4B-B585-7FB4908F7CB4.png

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pipin

Obviously he should wrap the car in pink cos he feels like a lady (or did he change his mind on that)... anyway ladies only like pink and glitter. Boys like blue, grey, green etc... I'm wearing blue trousers and a pink top today so I am confused about my gender.

On another note, the cold shower abuse was so awful. And to wriggle out of it and say it was actually luke warm was a blatant lie. 2 year olds have luke warm showers anyway. The reason it keeps getting mentioned on these threads is cos it is absolutely abhorrent to punish a child in that way. But the only remorse they felt was cos if the backlash.

• Haha
  • Heart

Welshy2022

So he came home from school feeling sick... then perked up once home and in the evening. Then was sick in the night.... this screams anxiety to me. The thought of going into school is too much for him and he's ill. Then once home he's OK. I think we can all relate to this. ill or not, stop taking selfies and pictures of the poor child

• Sad
  • Heart

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I can honestly say if I found out some fucker had a house with confirmed cases and they sent their child anywhere near mine id hunt them down! I had it and it was debilitating and I got it from a very similar person who gave no fucks like these dopes. I’m still raging. It’s no joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

jayne2240

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s been highlighted enough just how unhealthy it is to have a CCTV system all over your house. It’s like these kids live in a fucking prison. I know he loves to say Emilia is 35 now or whatever but realistically she is 10 this year and not all that far off the next stage of her life where a young woman NEEDS a certain level of privacy. Where is she going to change sanitary products? How is she going to be able to hide from her father who even at the age of 9 shouldn’t be seeing her in the bath/changing. No doubt he’ll have many stories to tell in a few years when Emilia does grow up. It’s such an invasion on all of them and it’s sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 50