Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all and welcome back!

Congratulations to Pinchme for winning the thread suggestion!

I'll let someone else do a recap on his first page because I'm about to pass out, but the title gives a good hint into a majority of it hahah

Reactions: 18
How many threads is their on this family? I'm on the previous one from here. If someone could give me a little recap of the family all I know is they are husband and wife with 3 kids eduardo being the little one who likes dresses and last I seen the dad wrote a book. Hope you are all well

Reactions: 6
How many threads is their on this family? I'm on the previous one from here. If someone could give me a little recap of the family all I know is they are husband and wife with 3 kids eduardo being the little one who likes dresses and last I seen the dad wrote a book. Hope you are all well
The Wiki is the pink button at the top.

Reactions: 10
i suggest you look at the wiki (pink button near the top of the page).. that gives a basic overview (y)

Reactions: 3
Hi all and welcome back!

Congratulations to Pinchme for winning the thread suggestion!

I'll let someone else do a recap on his first page because I'm about to pass out, but the title gives a good hint into a majority of it hahah
Love the title!

Reactions: 1
I doubt anyone has time for a recap of this tit show. Just read the threads

• Sad
Reactions: 14
One saucepot feeds six people and a fox, really? I use a huge pot for pasta and I feed four, no foxes. I also make a salad. You cannot go to the bathroom like a normal person on pasta and sauce alone. Insoluble fiber is important, and I don't think I've seen those kids have a vegetable that wasn't mashed up and spread between six people. I see E-1 has a glass of OJ all that is, is sugar. OJ that isn't freshly squeezed from the actual fruit is garbage and rots your teeth. Give the kid an orange!! Give all the kids an orange!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The TikTok’s are just getting worse. He honestly acts he’s the main victim when his youngest children are the reason he actually lives in luxury. Their whole private lives have been sold for entertainment and money purposes, their lives are literally relied on gifted items from companies, doing advertisements themselves, being on YouTube videos (don’t know if they are even bothering with YouTube anymore), TikTok’s and Instagram reels. It’s pretty sickening. How he can basically try and say secondary school won’t be that bad for his own children because they will be accepting of E2, but has he seen his behaviour as a father? His children have been exploited their entire life, he’s wrote a book about his childhood and said openly to the public he used to steal his sisters underwear, he puts pouty pictures all over Instagram with strange poses and pulling his shirt down to reveal his collar bone, not to mention the ones where he’s showing his nipples and talking about his s*x life. When I was a teen I used to have YouTube (for a literal month) for entertainment purposes for my family and I’d film my dog doing funny things like tricks and playing with his toys and I got picked on for that in secondary school just for that! If my dad was anything like Jonathan and acted like him I’d be so embarrassed and I know full well my school class (at the time) would have a field day with the content. What he doesn’t realise is there will be people that will be accepting of E2, but probably won’t be as accepting to Jonathan and his behaviour and the children will be probably asked about it and most likely will be picked on. In secondary school you learn about exploitation and internet safety a lot and it’s one of the main subjects that is brought up to prepare for the future. The kids will have a shock when they find out that schools (especially secondary) are against putting your entire life online. The internet safety videos we used to see really conflict with what Jonathan puts online and basically everything Jonathan has put online is what they tell you not to put online!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Totally vile - he eats with his mouth open. That video that Anna has posted of their dinner team and there he is chewing like a cow in the corner. I feel physically sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
GuYz. Anna has started using eyeliner on her lower waterline instead of a stark white. I *JuST kNoW* everyone will be asking for a makeup tutorial. It will be a *MuST wATch* Instagram live if I have enough time after making butter pasta and can work out how to press the button to do it. *So FrUsTrAtiNg - 12 YEARS I’ve been doing this YoU GuYzzzz*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just looked through her highlights on her Ed, and I’m disgusted at her reply to mental health being linked. Most Ed are not caused by dieting! In fact they are so complex it can take drs years to link it back to a specific thing. Who let this women comment on Ed’s she clearly isn’t in tune with her own Ed let alone having the knowledge to comment on Ed’s as a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just looked through her highlights on her Ed, and I’m disgusted at her reply to mental health being linked. Most Ed are not caused by dieting! In fact they are so complex it can take drs years to link it back to a specific thing. Who let this women comment on Ed’s she clearly isn’t in tune with her own Ed let alone having the knowledge to comment on Ed’s as a whole.
She needs a proper therapist and I always found it odd that she used a coach in the USA with something so important as trying to recover, instead of finding one local to her in the UK. I'm sure there are plenty of amazing ones in London??

Reactions: 29
Dieting might trigger disordered eating, but for it to turn into a full-blown ED there's usually more going on than just wanting to lose a few pounds. You don't torture yourself like this for 'just a diet'. Often ED patients will say that going on a diet made them realise they had something they're 'good at' when they did not have that before, or a sense of control. There are mental health and self-worth issues that will make someone carry on beyond what's healthy behaviour.

Reactions: 24
She just babbles on like she knows it all when really she and her husband are emotionally stunted... her at teenage stage and jono seems to have a young child's mind.
She doesn't understand her ed apart from she wanted to look skinny. I thought the same about myself. It was only going through therapy that I realised I had developed anorexia after experiences in my childhood and sexual assault as a teenager which left me with severe anxiety and the need for control my body. Once I started taking care of my mental health I was able to start my recovery. It doesn't happen over night like she suggests. You can't unpick years of being gripped by an ed after one phonecall. Its constant work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
No Jonathan, I think Eduardo looks annoyed because you are in his face with that bleeping camera and invading his space. Leave him be!

Eduardo looks so ill here, it has me shook.:cry:
Those kids clearly don't want the camera in their faces, it's weird how he's following them around the house with a camera whilst their eating, brushing teeth, putting shoes on etc just leave them be!
I bet their secretly happy to be going back, seeing friends again, no camera in their faces,proper meal I just hope they all have a good first day back.

Reactions: 30
Chocolate cereal AND chocolate spread for breakfast? Jesus, no wonder he looks so pale with black eye shadows. I'm not health conscious at all like Anna claims to be, but even so my kids are only allowed chocolate cereal when we're on holiday, so once or twice a year. Otherwise they have unsugared cereal, or butter on toast. No sugar for breakfast, you're just giving them bad habit and causing an inevitable crash an hour later when they're sitting at their desks. Just because it's organic doesn't mean it's healthy Anna! She dresses and feeds these kid like she lives in a trailer.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.