Saccone-Jolys #60 Another day another PCR test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope ed doesn't read the comments well not until dad removcriticised point out the truth or are critical of narcissistic exploiting by his loving dad...

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I really hope ed doesn't read the comments well not until dad removcriticised point out the truth or are critical of narcissistic exploiting by his loving dad...
Can you imagine in a couple of years time when A1 goes to secondary school, where all kids will have phone, Facebook, Instagram, Ticktok, all watching her abusive creepy father, how the family are living, god its going to be an absolute hell for her. Even more so when Ed starts big school, poor kids have a hell of a shock coming, I feel so so sorry for them. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
No doubt the kids are going to get bullied the hell out of when they hit secondary - secondary is absolutely brutal even without your dad posting on the internet about how you wear dresses.
These kids aren’t going to make it to adulthood without needing copious amounts of therapy

• Sad
Reactions: 20
No doubt the kids are going to get bullied the hell out of when they hit secondary - secondary is absolutely brutal even without your dad posting on the internet about how you wear dresses.
These kids aren’t going to make it to adulthood without needing copious amounts of therapy
They will be picked on because of the behaviour of their parents Jono has made certain of this, had he been bullied then he would put the needs of his four kids before finally being who he is, he could have changed without all the drama and hype but that wouldn't sell his book.. He has absolutely no right to tell Eduardo's story or push him into making decisions let him be a kid stop making him face issues publicly until he has matured enough to make his own choices, when this time comes then Jono shoukd support his choices privately and publicly not for financial gain and not so he can relive his own life.
Jonathan is a victim looks for issues to gain sympathy and notoriety he needs therapy though narcissism is hard to treat. Anna should have protected her kids not let him do this but she is also so self absorbed they are alike in that they are both happy to lie, put on a show and exploit ED and her own kids they should have stuck with puppies though I dont think they look after them too well either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hey just came looking for a thread on Jonathan and family. And here you are😁 👋 I seen their vids a while ago but only recently started watching them again. Dont know if it's already been said but I feel he is trying to live his life through his son. Also showing videos of his kids crying saying they all have mental health issues. I mean come on! I understand young people can have mh but it just looked like kids doing their usual and having tantrums crying etc. Maybe take the camera out their face and just let them live their lives. Anyways hope you all had a lovely Xmas and happy 2022 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.