Saccone-Jolys #60 Another day another PCR test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, and congratulations to Lucymarie101 for the thread suggestion!

Brief recap:
- Alessia had a really high fever and they sent her to school, then the school called and said to pick her up and get her tested. Turns out her fever was 40+C and they complained about having her home for two days while she got tested and awaited results
- Complaining about the school calling all the time because of cases in classes and Jono doesn't like the PCR test either, so when he takes them is probably scaring them and making the experience worse
- Gifted trip to lapland UK happened
- They're going to Ireland soon, Jono complained that the NHS PCR that he booked for himself and Anna wasn't the fit to fly test so had to get another one
- More of Anna's slop food is being made early morning and left sitting on the bench all day - hello food poisoning
- They seem to be fairly absent from Instagram stories, not posting as much as they usually would - probably trying to hide something
- Jono keeps trying to push his "memoir", comes out in Feb I think, so at least two more months of him going "find out about this in my book" and the "true self pictures" that give us a cringe laugh
- Speaking of true self, Jono posted a picture of Eduardos "diary" where he says he wanted to be famous living out his true self as a girl (but would have been 100% coached to write that as a first diary entry)
- Also Jono wore a skirt for the first time outside to lapland UK, Andrea asks him "why are you wearing a skirt you're not a girl" because that family has such strong gender stereotypes despite trying to prove they don't

If I've missed anything post it below!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When you go online to book the NHS PCR test I thought it says about not using it for travel? I’m sure you can be fined if you do?
Or am i just making that up? Lol

Reactions: 14
So I’m not in the uk (so don’t know UK pcr rules) but when you book the NHS pcr test does it not say it’s not a fit to fly one.
Or is Jonathan really that dense (most likely)

Reactions: 9
So I’m not in the uk (so don’t know UK pcr rules) but when you book the NHS pcr test does it not say it’s not a fit to fly one.
My bet is that he is that dense
Or he thought he could get away with it

Reactions: 15
Also, aren't PCR tests only valid for 48-72hrs? Why in the name of god did he think ones they did over a week ago would work.... especially with the new variant so rampant in the UK..🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, aren't PCR tests only valid for 48-72hrs? Why in the name of god did he think ones they did over a week ago would work.... especially with the new variant so rampant in the UK..🤦🏻‍♀️
They are staying for what looked like 5 days based off the clothes stories so probably going like now if they are having their frozen Christmas dinner at home lol

Reactions: 10
My husband’s brother works in publishing/PR and he told me that they definitely either have PR teams leave reviews or pay those they have sent advanced copies out to to give glittering reviews. He said it’s not really done through IG stories as most authors aren’t egotistical enough to share every bumlicking DM, he said amazon is chokka full of carefully placed and managed reviews for bigger clients, until the general public get a read and then the proper reviews come out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know why Jono isn’t sharing the glittering review i wrote on goodreads 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know why Jono isn’t sharing the glittering review i wrote on goodreads 🤐
Likewise, I left reviews with several book retailers Jonathan suggested we could buy his book from, but for some reason my reviews were removed, probably because they were not glittering enough either:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
They are staying for what looked like 5 days based off the clothes stories so probably going like now if they are having their frozen Christmas dinner at home lol
Yes, they never actually spend Christmas with their family, but rather visit them the week before. So the kids have that amazing frozen dinner to look forward to when they get back.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Off they go to terrorize her mother & Ireland. And why the peace sign or is Anna happy she only has 2 kids next to her? Here's to them not being able to get back in time for Christmas.🎅🤶🎄🦌⛄
Screenshot_20211219-041534.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Off they go to terrorize her mother & Ireland. And why the peace sign or is Anna happy she only has 2 kids next to her? Here's to them not being able to get back in time for Christmas.🎅🤶🎄🦌⛄
View attachment 932259
How can you still not know how to mask properly by now? She’s probably afraid it will ruin her make-up but it’s the make-up that ruins her face in the first place so just wear that mask properly ffs 🙄.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, they never actually spend Christmas with their family, but rather visit them the week before. So the kids have that amazing frozen dinner to look forward to when they get back.
I've been living abroad for almost 15 years, I always do everything to spend Christmas with my family. Especially, since I became a mum. You can't put a price tag on the memories you and your children will have with grandparents and cousins, with all fun, laughter and Chritmas craziness.
Why she doesn't want to spend Christmas time with her mum and sisters? 😌

Reactions: 16
How can you still not know how to mask properly by now? She’s probably afraid it will ruin her make-up but it’s the make-up that ruins her face in the first place so just wear that mask properly ffs 🙄.
It's not like her nose is sticking out ffs

Reactions: 25
In other words I'll talk about "the drama" for weeks to come but never address it, but buy my book it's linked below!
Screenshot_20211219_223834_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.