Saccone-Jolys #60 Another day another PCR test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Alessia in thongs/flip-flops while the door to Anna's car is frozen closed
View attachment 976350
They did this before and if I remember it was because it makes things quicker and easier for alessia to do herself but does that mean she should freeze while her mother is no doubt wrapped up warm, at nearly 5 i would think she has some independance? I'm sure jacket, joggers and wellies would also be easier and warmer for her 🤔

In one of the photos with Anna pouting kind of looks like she overdid the foundation and that her hair hasn't seen a brush either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
IT'S 3C (~37F)!!!!
I LIVE IN MY THONGS BUT ONLY WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 15C AT LEAST

They did this before and if I remember it was because it makes things quicker and easier for alessia to do herself but does that mean she should freeze while her mother is no doubt wrapped up warm, at nearly 5 i would think she has some independance? I'm sure jacket, joggers and wellies would also be easier and warmer for her 🤔
And its not like wellies (or even velcro sneakers) would be any harder to put on than thongs!

Reactions: 17
Remember when the Es got (freebie) high end wellies? Do the As even have some? And do they fit?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anna’s Instagram picture of her duck lips…. Far out, did she put a cats ass on her face this morning 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't wait until the kids are doing really hard homework and need help.. at the moment she's only got two kids who need support with Alessia probably only needing basic maths, phonics and reading homework and Andrea not onto homework yet.
Can you imagine when she's got a 14, 12, 9, & 8 year old.. two in high school, younger two probably needing to do projects, alongside their spelling, reading, maths etc.
Goooood luck to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't wait until the kids are doing really hard homework and need help.. at the moment she's only got two kids who need support with Alessia probably only needing basic maths, phonics and reading homework and Andrea not onto homework yet.
Can you imagine when she's got a 14, 12, 9, & 8 year old.. two in high school, younger two probably needing to do projects, alongside their spelling, reading, maths etc.
Goooood luck to her.
I don't think for one minute they will bother, both are as thick as tit so won't be able to help with Math or English, they will probably get in after school help to sort the homework out.

They are priming the kids to be YouTube, Video stars etc, so in their minds school work and qualifications aren't needed.
Poor Ed will be so depressed in 5yrs time, due to the fact he won't have a clue who he is supposed to be, or what he should be wearing & probably have very few friends at school, secondary kids can and will be tough on him.

Major car crash approaching in the next 4-5yrs, it's going to be one hell of a bumpy ride for those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am so sick of seeing Eduardo now as if they dont have 3 other children. Especially Jonathon he is using that boy as his one personality trait.

I won't be surprised if it comes to light in years to follow that he was being forced to be more feminine.

Just wait till he gets to high school, Jonathon will have a huge reality check when he's being bullied along with his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What!?! Is this an exercise for them all to make faces at the camera? Asinine!
Should of guessed jonathan would go straight back to using eduardo for content
Just as they are going back to school!!
What are they trying to imply?! Sometimes people are just curious about things, if children did ask it could have just been to understand more not to be nasty or cruel.
I wish jonathan would grow up and realise he is causing all the problems by constantly bringing it up for his own benefit and making videos as a comeback rather than resolve problems quietly and respectfully.

Reactions: 21
Should of guessed jonathan would go straight back to using eduardo for content
Just as they are going back to school!!
What are they trying to imply?! Sometimes people are just curious about things, if children did ask it could have just been to understand more not to be nasty or cruel.
I wish jonathan would grow up and realise he is causing all the problems by constantly bringing it up for his own benefit and making videos as a comeback rather than resolve problems quietly and respectfully.
Right. I think it’s perfectly normal for 7 year olds to ask why.

Reactions: 18
I thought we were supposed to believe everyone in school is used to Eduardo wearing dresses now, and everybody is supportive ...?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Book is getting one-star reviews, let's break out the Edwardo is bullied story. That does work, lets go for the wine all the time. When that fails, it's Anal clothing try-on haul. When that gig is up poor me. (with other dead-ass storylines in between) He needs a new scandal.

Reactions: 21
No child that Young should be reading the comments on tiktok. Some of the comments are definitely not appropriate or kind. They highlight Jono’s behaviour and the child should not have to read any of that.

7BFA336D-54EF-42E7-A678-F4ABF5373760.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.