Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Another amazing review on Goodreads:

"
It details Jonathan's very early life in which he escapes to an imaginary world to cope with a lack of acceptance for the child that he is or wants to be.

It is a most confusing, jumbled up book which needs some serious re-editing to pull it back together. I don't know if it's an attempt at a very directed stream of consciousness, but I feel that Jonathan has just detailed every single thing that he can remember about his life with no continuous thread to pull it all together. This book reads more like a work of fiction and I found a lot of it unbelievable. I struggle with the idea that a man in his forties can remember his childhood in such vivid detail. Yes, we all remember snippets of early life, but not in as much detail.

My biggest issue with the book, apart from the fact it is poorly written, is that I don't know what the point of it is? It just felt very self-indulgent and egocentric to me, but I guess that is the nature of 'modern celebrity' these days. I feel like a lot of celebs and non celebs bring out a book as it's the next step for them, but sometimes just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I probably wouldn't have read this book ordinarily, so it was interesting to try something new, but it's not one I'd recommend."

Ouuuuuccchhh......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pkbeenie

Screenshot_20211221_142422_com.instagram.android.jpg
Jonathan is delusional. Imo that poor child comes across as the most stressed,used and abused family member. If only he was allowed to enjoy his childhood away from the cameras and social media platforms then maybe he'd truly be happy and confident. Nobody outside his school community and family should even know this family exist. Eduardo would have nothing to overcome if it wasn't for his narcissistic parents. Jono has exploited his innocence and has totally controlled his gender identity and gender expression to suit his own needs and to sell his story book/autobiography.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
I’m confused, is Jonathan now identifying as a female? I couldn’t get to the bottom of what his announcement videos were saying
he’s identifying as a massive attention seeking freak who thinks the world resolves around him, that book is fiction he’s trying to gain his popularity back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He was not 'challenged with adversity', he was bullied by his parents who mocked him all day long, for wearing princess dresses and being 'the sensitive one'.
He now talks about being bullied in school, looks malnourished and tired.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Irishmammy

oh we cant be having that, us women might think we have the right to vote if we're not careful!!
Jono the saviour of Ireland

Wait. There's GAYS IN IRELAND?
Are we gay now Ted

I’m glad Erika has seen how manipulative and pathetic Jono is (and Anna to a lesser degree) and isn’t allowing him to use her in pictures/instastories etc anymore. I hope once the kids are older she’s able to give them some normalcy and perspective.
He’s so toxic, possibly the most toxic individual I’ve seen on social media , and that’s saying something because I watch some weird shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ashqim

Chatty Member
shortest trip ever- all that fuss about going to Ireland, being separated from Anna's family for 2 years, and they only go for 3 days? I mean, it's such an opportunity to spend more time with Emma and her mum especially, and other extended family who she hasn't seen in so long- what are they rushing back for? It's not like they have plans in the UK? Unless, could it be a money thing re: cost of the accomodation?

And why is Jono singing Anna's praises about her not being able to help herself, doing the dishes/vacuuming up at her mum's house? It's the normal thing to do, help out in your family home, especially when it's your 4 children making most of that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Just-opinion

VIP Member
they don’t have to go on holiday? my niece is 5 and has only been once in 2019 does that make my sister a bad parent?
In the SJs world, the only way to be a good parent is to exploit your kids online "for the memories", get money off of the backs of your kids and then spend that money entirely on designer stuff for yourself while your kids don't have shoes that fit or are suitable for daily activities

Jonathan: Andrea's never been to a hotel
The vlog thumbnails from 2019:
Screenshot_20211220_230334.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_230347.jpg

The same hotel they're staying at now, and hey look there's Andrea

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Thought Jonathan said there were no nappies on this trip. Looks like he’s wearing a big one and it needs changing!
C797509C-F7A4-45B1-9492-4EBE3FC4CA3D.jpeg

7F110693-CD54-4BB6-95C3-DADE9EC99BD0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna goes to bed after Jonathan puts Alessia and Andrea to bed. Anna goes in to say good night and then she sprints off to bed to be ASLEEP before 9pm so that she gets between 8 and 9 hrs of "quality" sleep before getting up to workout at 5am before a massive day of gruelling work 😉
Tell me you can't stand to be alone with your husband without telling me you can't stand to be alone with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Loopy83

VIP Member
Oh look at us we have a lesbian sister in law. Gosh he really thinks they sre something special and unique.
This is not unique these days.

Reactions: 49
Nobody else in 2021 has a gay relative and it's so sad the way there are no gay people represented on TV* or in the media.

Thank god for the saccone jolys you guys. I had no idea there were even gay people in Ireland before the blurred out face of Jonos sister in law.

Christ, give me strength.

Screenshot_20211222-220932_Instagram.jpg

*not even David Rose whose look jono tries to steal but gets mortifyingly wrong.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

abcdabcd

VIP Member
No idea what happened, but I can assure you it was everyone’s but Jonathan’s fault. He just always happens to be at the centre of some drama, complete coincidence, he’s just chilling in his nappy pants, trying to finally succeed at his ultimate goal of stretching out a shirt enough to get his leg through the neckline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread, and congratulations to Lucymarie101 for the thread suggestion!

Brief recap:
- Alessia had a really high fever and they sent her to school, then the school called and said to pick her up and get her tested. Turns out her fever was 40+C and they complained about having her home for two days while she got tested and awaited results
- Complaining about the school calling all the time because of cases in classes and Jono doesn't like the PCR test either, so when he takes them is probably scaring them and making the experience worse
- Gifted trip to lapland UK happened
- They're going to Ireland soon, Jono complained that the NHS PCR that he booked for himself and Anna wasn't the fit to fly test so had to get another one
- More of Anna's slop food is being made early morning and left sitting on the bench all day - hello food poisoning
- They seem to be fairly absent from Instagram stories, not posting as much as they usually would - probably trying to hide something
- Jono keeps trying to push his "memoir", comes out in Feb I think, so at least two more months of him going "find out about this in my book" and the "true self pictures" that give us a cringe laugh
- Speaking of true self, Jono posted a picture of Eduardos "diary" where he says he wanted to be famous living out his true self as a girl (but would have been 100% coached to write that as a first diary entry)
- Also Jono wore a skirt for the first time outside to lapland UK, Andrea asks him "why are you wearing a skirt you're not a girl" because that family has such strong gender stereotypes despite trying to prove they don't

If I've missed anything post it below!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

pineapples22

Joan what is with the constant arse licking comments to Anna. You don't find her attractive nor does she find you. She is repulsed by you and let's face it she doesn't have the right anatomy for you.
So give up with the hot mama comments. You are fooling nobody.
It validates him. He only ever talks about how beautiful she is, because that makes him look good. Similarly, Anna only talks about him in a way that validates her. She says he's hard working and her best friend. Never talks about his looks because she knows they don't validate her, so she focuses on the bit that she thinks does. They are both so narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 46

finou

Chatty Member
Anna, you never stepped into an office party, do not talk about tings you have no knowledge of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Loopy83

VIP Member
I have never heard anyone call someone an Auntie in law, I would be so offended. I am no more or less and auntie to the children on my husbands side as I am to those on mine.

Honestly.

And who goes for dinner at 8 with children.

Reactions: 45