Saccone-Jolys #60 Another day another PCR test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They cannot hang a curtain rod? It even looked like part of the curtain was not on the track. If it doesn't work you get a new one, it's easy. She has a husband that stays home all day long. He's up in his loft crying about his book so send his whining ass to the hardware store and work on a project. Why did she not have the man that fixed it make sure it worked. She's not as people-pleasing as she likes to come off. She's lazy, she didn't want to spend the time going up the stairs to see if the job had been done, nope she wrote out a check and sent him on his way. Who in their right mind lets a worker receive money without making sure it's done right. Better yet, why would Jojo not double-check if he knows his wife is that way? The two of them just can't do simple tasks that normal people do every day.

Reactions: 27
The hypocrisy of that man is astounding.
If his childhood was that bad, he'd have no relationship with his family at all. He still keeps in contact with them, so what does that tell you?
He's crying abuse, yet if what he claims is true (and we all know it's not), he's repeating the exact same cycle with his own children... but 100x worse. He'll be lucky if any of them even speak to him when they're older. He'll end up old and alone, with only himself to blame.
The problem is that both A and J have zero self-reflection and do not understand that what they are doing to their kids is traumatic.

Reactions: 25
Just came here to say that Anna doesn't know how to dress at all 😭 Her style is so tacky and doesn't suit her body type.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New title gir next thread

"Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delate all the bad book reviews"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like it was haircut day again, is it possible andrea managed to escape the buzz cut?!
It's a coincidence that after the last haircut we question why the others never seem to have theirs done and suddenly its emilias turn, she thinks they might take too much off I'm sure that wouldn't happen if they had a chat first.
Of course eduardo apparently doesn't like having his done even a trim, long hair can get very knotty and unkempt if it's not at least trimmed same with alessia's.

Anna's continued sorting her own wardrobe out but says not to judge the amount of shoes, well the kids are lucky to have one pair each, Andrea's for everything shoes, eduardos worn out trainers, alessias ill fitting shoes and not sure about emilia whilst waiting an age for desperately needed new ones while yours tower in the cupboard and shelves!!

What is Anna's bathroom post all about, taking a selfie whilst andrea is stood bare in the bath?!! On what world is that appropriate thing to either photograph or post??!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What is Anna's bathroom post all about, taking a selfie whilst andrea is stood bare in the bath?!! On what world is that appropriate thing to either photograph or post??!!!
The only reason she posted that photo is because she looks skinny in that mirror. There is absolutely no other reason to post a naked bathtub photo of your child except for your ED addled brain needing to seek approval for how you look.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Just came here to say that Anna doesn't know how to dress at all 😭 Her style is so tacky and doesn't suit her body type.
Well she actually wrote a book about how to dress according to your body type, soooo she is an expert you guyzzzz!!!
what was it called again? The style diet? The irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I let Instagram know about the photo that Anal has of Andy in the bathtub. She’s sick!! There is no way she hasn’t seen videos on child exploitation. The edge of his bum can be seen even with the sticker. FFS they do anything for attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I let Instagram know about the photo that Anal has of Andy in the bathtub. She’s sick!! There is no way she hasn’t seen videos on child exploitation. The edge of his bum can be seen even with the sticker. FFS they do anything for attention.
I’ve reported it as well - what goes through someone’s head to post a photo like that in the internet??? Let alone with the amount of followers she has!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve reported it as well - what goes through someone’s head to post a photo like that in the internet??? Let alone with the amount of followers she has!
They used to film the kids in the bath all the time. Even after Stacey Dooley asked that question about masturbating p*dos.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anytime she looks like a bobblehead , she posts a picture. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a tit mother

Reactions: 9
I haven't looked at these guys socials for a long time until today but I must admit I enjoy how Anna has matched her face and neck to her orange jumper and her hands to her cream boots in her latest instagram box. I never would have thought to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
someone has said before that you shouldn't put stickers on photos like that because there is a way of removing stickers with some app or something :confused:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jonathan has a hair cutting outfit :LOL: and that’s what he chooses? 😆 :sick: he looks like a cross between a serial killer & a Genie that needs to get back in his lamp. He said he wears singlets so that his clothes don’t get ruined by the little hairs, Huh? :unsure: but shouldn’t Alex his hairdresser have one of those capes to put around him when cutting hair? He is such a dimwit!
Can these fools actually go into a hairdressering salon for once, but that would mean leaving their house, so I guess not.
View attachment 974515
I really didn't need to hear about Jonno's little hairs. :sick:

Why does he have a stash of the vests, can't he just use the same one and get Anna to wash it? She loves laundry.
You're making the mistake of believing what Jonno the liar is saying. It probably is just the one vest, hence why it, and he, always look so grubby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine having to open and close your own curtains poor Anna as if she hasn't enough on her plate.
The new Jonithan clearly doesn't do DIY now the renovations he did in the house my st have been the old Jono now he is a writer he can't put a curtain rail up.
Honestly what ridiculous people these two are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That odious little goblin makes my blood boil, trying so hard to pull in the views with his seemingly 'innocent' photos of those poor children and his clickbaity video titles. Remember the episode of his stupid 'No Kids Allowed' youtube channel where he said 'featuring Billie Eilish' as if she was a guest. Turns out they were just discussing a photo of her. There are no depths he won't stoop to in his desperate clawing for attention. twit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.