Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging 😂😂 it’s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didn’t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos “is it cause your kids don’t get much cause yous can’t afford it or do your kids not appreciate them”.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And here’s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv 😉

I came here to say that about her saying others couldn't afford things, she's a nasty piece of work!! She can only afford it because she's on top rate benefits! Did yous hear her saying about Christmas too that she doesn't know where she's going to put the stuff :mad:

also it's really grinding my gears the way she repeats everything 3 or 4 times 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I came here to say that about her saying others couldn't afford things, she's a nasty piece of work!! She can only afford it because she's on top rate benefits! Did yous hear her saying about Christmas too that she doesn't know where she's going to put the stuff :mad:

also it's really grinding my gears the way she repeats everything 3 or 4 times 😂😂😂
If she’d kids to feed, clothes to buy when they’re growing, after school clubs to pay for and wee treats in between maybe she’d understand it’s not all about soft toys and prime. She really digs a hole for herself. I’ve seriously tried to understand her point of view but she honestly doesn’t deserve it with her vile mouth.

Her collection of prime is just ridiculous. And when she gave off to the girls when they drank some a while back. A drink is for drinking! Not surprised she has nowhere for the Christmas stuff, she has a house full of shite

Sabrina trying to make out that she doesn’t read here. (Hello Sabrina.) A group on fb just so happens to be discussing the same thing that was being discussed on here. Yeah right. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ugliest doll yet! I wouldn’t sleep with that in my house. Roll play 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am baffled how she doesn’t have any input from a psychiatrist or receives help in some way from a social worker. There’s saner in Elm.

Reactions: 9