Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother died. Didnt know she had another brother but that’s about it.
No, she posted a video last night, shouting and banging table about how someone wouldn’t give her a lift to the funeral. Did u miss it? Since deleted.

Reactions: 1
Her latest video 😂😂😂😂 calm down love lol. also why does she repeat herself 2/3 times every time??
---
Also Beggy Mitchell making a video about her Amazon wish list, toys to gather more dust in her house 😂🫣 wtf is she on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Great, Sabrina’s got her cold back, she will be sniffing and snottering through the next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually turns the life out of me listening to her snort her snot back every 10 seconds.
I’m glad I’m not the only one. I know we all get a cold and sniff occasionally but she doesn’t even try to stop it in a video that lasts a couple of minutes. 🤮🤮🤮

She sent feedingbarnsley (food bank on TT) an Amazon parcel and said it was from her two angel sons. 🙃

IMG_2559.png

Good to see my taxes are helping to boost Amazon’s profits and feed someone a box of Cheerios across the water!

Would rather they were spent putting spongers like her out of a 3 bedroom fully funded single occupancy house and into work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good to see my taxes are helping to boost Amazon’s profits and feed someone a box of Cheerios across the water!

Would rather they were spent putting spongers like her out of a 3 bedroom fully funded single occupancy house and into work.
Wonder if the council is aware she’s got a room for dolls and two sons who aren’t here 🤔 . There’s families crying out for homes and she has a bedroom for her dolls. One bedroom flat would do her. Let a real family have that house.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she gets away with it. She needs a three bed though with all the unnecessary purchases.

• Heart