Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s buying Christmas presents for her dolls she’s seriously fked up😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s buying Christmas presents for her dolls she’s seriously fked up😂😂😂
And she sits on that filthy sofa covered in stains 🤢ffs Sabrina use ur money for a new sofa and live a better life!! woman needs deep psychiatric help!!! She’s seriously not well

Reactions: 3
Did she not say she didn’t like/want boy reborn dolls? Yet she’s getting her old boy doll back again

Reactions: 2
The stuff she has in her house is all tit. Yet the dolls get everything

Reactions: 3
Constantly on TikTok coughing and spluttering with her put on sick voice. Woman is the biggest attention seeker ever I actually can’t with her
Also high five to the person who called her out on using the trolleys for her DOLLS when someone with babies might need it. Her dolls be turfed out of that if my kids needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Constantly on TikTok coughing and spluttering with her put on sick voice. Woman is the biggest attention seeker ever I actually can’t with her
Also high five to the person who called her out on using the trolleys for her DOLLS when someone with babies might need it. Her dolls be turfed out of that if my kids needed it.
I would be tripping myself up to get someone’s baby in one

Wish she would go public again for the laughs 😂