Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a hobby instead of beefing everyone and anyone who calls her out for what she is šŸ˜‚ go dress ur dolls. sheā€™s a lonely old woman and we now all can see why. Ask yourself why people feel the need to call you out on your BS Sabrina you bring it all on yourself. A vile woman with a disgusting mouth.

Reactions: 4
The real Sabrina is shining through!! She falls out with every person she crosses paths with but they are the problem! Maybe look a wee bit closer to home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People saying ā€œjealously is an awful thing isnā€™t it Sabrinaā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sorry what are we jealous off!? Wise up lolol. Iā€™d hate to have that womanā€™s life.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s got a rocking horse for Logan šŸ˜šŸ¤­ some wee child could make good use of that

• Wow
  • Haha
It's getting out of hand. She's known all over its quite sickening that she gets things on freecycle pages that real children should get the use off, parents are struggling and children is doing without and then her house is clogged to the roof with clutter. She has no problem buying new to her non existent children so she has no need to take free items intended to help out struggling families.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s very quiet today. Usually we get a running commentary of her every move šŸ™„ wonder who sheā€™s fighting with now that absolutely isnā€™t her own doing šŸ˜‚šŸ™„šŸ‘€

• Haha
Sheā€™s posted several videos of her shopping in Asda! She bought a teddy elephant for Logan! She donated to the food bank!

sheā€™s swapping summer for a different reborn girl! The lady thatā€™s getting summer wants her as a boy so she bought boy clothes in Asda! She canā€™t bond with summer

she got more hate mail todays the slipped up by saying they had 4 children but in previous letters it was 3. She says the woman whoā€™s sending the letters has a son whoā€™s peadlo

• Wow
Sheā€™s posted several videos of her shopping in Asda! She bought a teddy elephant for Logan! She donated to the food bank!

sheā€™s swapping summer for a different reborn girl! The lady thatā€™s getting summer wants her as a boy so she bought boy clothes in Asda! She canā€™t bond with summer

she got more hate mail todays the slipped up by saying they had 4 children but in previous letters it was 3. She says the woman whoā€™s sending the letters has a son whoā€™s peadlo
This reborn crap melts my box ā€¦

They are my babies ā€¦.they are like real childrenā€¦ they are my kidsā€¦.donā€™t call them dolls etc etc

Then you buy sell and swap them like football cards

Reactions: 6
This reborn crap melts my box ā€¦

They are my babies ā€¦.they are like real childrenā€¦ they are my kidsā€¦.donā€™t call them dolls etc etc

Then you buy sell and swap them like football cards
I get why she has them, but sheā€™s forever swapping and changing them, you couldnā€™t do that with real child like

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didnā€™t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos ā€œis it cause your kids donā€™t get much cause yous canā€™t afford it or do your kids not appreciate themā€.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And hereā€™s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didnā€™t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos ā€œis it cause your kids donā€™t get much cause yous canā€™t afford it or do your kids not appreciate themā€.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And hereā€™s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv šŸ˜‰
I dunno what she's on about sure her fairytale kids don't appreciate their toys either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to lose her ā€œbondā€ with the dolls quite a lot. Doesnā€™t help that she always has a favourite while the rest are dumped in the cot šŸ˜‚ I love it when she shouts ā€œtheyā€™re reborns, not dolliesā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5