Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that video from the other day she said she was clarifying that Michael was Jamie and Logans dad but that they go on the motorbike with Ryan in heaven but now we've learnt that Michael isn't their dad at all, its some yoke called Ivan! o_O
I am certain she said that Logan had a different dad to ivan,

Reactions: 1
I am certain she said that Logan had a different dad to ivan,
Ivan is Jamie’s biological dad. Michael is Jamie’s “heavenly” dad. Ivan abused Sabrina during their relationship so she refers to him as “sperm donor”

Logans dad is somebody different. And his heavenly dad is Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My head spinning working all that out, can you imagine if they where alive how many daddy’s they would have

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a feeling she had never met Michael cause there was no actual real photo of them together, just a photo shopped one, he probably wasn't even the guy in the photos he was probably some weird bald guy with no teeth who then thought she's to nuts even for me so faked his own death to away from her 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a feeling she had never met Michael cause there was no actual real photo of them together, just a photo shopped one, he probably wasn't even the guy in the photos he was probably some weird bald guy with no teeth who then thought she's to nuts even for me so faked his own death to away from her 🤦🤣
That's likely very accurate! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same 🤣🤣 living with his wife & kids

what happened Lunas kittens? I haven’t seen her mention them in a while
Has been no updates on them since the trip to the vets she said she was keeping them off TikTok! Dunno why she doesn’t get them neutered it cost a tenner with cat protection if your on benefits and the vet she uses offers it!! Next thing tails will be impregnating his ma or granny

Reactions: 2
Has been no updates on them since the trip to the vets she said she was keeping them off TikTok! Dunno why she doesn’t get them neutered it cost a tenner with cat protection if your on benefits and the vet she uses offers it!! Next thing tails will be impregnating his ma or granny
She’s a disgrace. Can’t afford to neuter her cats but can buy shite for a miscarriage. Needs those animals removed. I’d say she’s surrendered the kittens cause she’ll not spend a penny of her benefit money on them.