Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s nothing but pure ignorant. I remember her going on about getting cats neutered. She was giving off that they would only do 2 cats for free. Be grateful they do anything for free

Reactions: 3
The world owes Sabrina a favour 🙄 receptionist is doing their job. You wouldn’t know about that Sabrina

Reactions: 4
Wow, just watched Sabrina’s new video about her knee again. How rude is she, “don’t be coming at me with heat and ice,“ you should be flaming grateful anyone is bothering about your knee. Absolutely no manners And I don’t know why anyone would answer to someone so rude.
rant over! Lol 😂

Reactions: 2
She was harping on about her knee one night on live. I told her to get stuff on Amazon. She said she couldn’t afford it. But suddenly making those flower bears again.

Yapping about a knee in the hope someone would pay for a physio or something

also, anyone else notice the amount of followers she has is dropping

• Haha
Reactions: 1
also, anyone else notice the amount of followers she has is dropping
[/QUOTE]

i think she may be deleting some that she is paranoid about lol.
“toilet seat is not a necessity“ according to Sabrina, she would rather waste money on junk. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a tik tok up of a blazer and how she wanted it to go to someone who needed it.

she’s sent a lady stuff so she tagged her and then another lady feeling sorry for her and the “trolls”

Reactions: 2