Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks we are someone from her park I don’t even live anywhere near omagh

Reactions: 1
Can hear the venom in her voice

jacks loving the tattle updates
---
You can’t touch your toes never mind a nerve love

Reactions: 4
Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed

Reactions: 3
We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your shit show of a life she will go on about tattle forever now lol

Reactions: 2
We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your shit show of a life she will go on about tattle forever now lol
Literally only came here because I came across her live and she was telling everyone to come on and read it now she's going mad. Dying about herself.

To Sabrina, babes I’m glad I made the thread and am giving you something to read.

Reactions: 4
“They know when I’m in asda so I’m clearly Being followed”??? You post your every waking moment on TikTok ffs you idiot!! Noones following you is she that stupid lolol

“They know when I’m in asda so I’m clearly Being followed”??? You post your every waking moment on TikTok ffs you idiot!! Noones following you is she that stupid lolol
She thinks tattle is just about her