Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone opened a TikTok account and posted pictures of Jamie they are trying to break this woman and for what they call her a groomer an abuser they post she doesn’t deserve kids it’s got out of hand no doubt my comment will end up on that cess pit of a site
Someone really has it in for her

Where are these comments she’s finding? I ran here to see if they were here but alas they aren’t. I’ve followed Sabrina for many many years now, I really do wish she’d let someone help her mentally, while I don’t blame her for buying things for Jamie etc (I can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child!), I just worry when enough is enough and she’ll end up losing it completely 😢

Reactions: 3
Where are these comments she’s finding? I ran here to see if they were here but alas they aren’t. I’ve followed Sabrina for many many years now, I really do wish she’d let someone help her mentally, while I don’t blame her for buying things for Jamie etc (I can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child!), I just worry when enough is enough and she’ll end up losing it completely 😢
There is 200 pages over on another site!
---
Someone opened a TikTok account and posted pictures of Jamie they are trying to break this woman and for what they call her a groomer an abuser they post she doesn’t deserve kids it’s got out of hand no doubt my comment will end up on that cess pit of a site
I’m all for exposing her lies but that last clone account isn’t really the way to go about it. That being said anything they shared is freely available online or came from her own mouth in magazine articles, social media forums or TikTok rants.

That being said she’s not the first to have their drama reshared over TikTok and won’t be the last - especially when she allows no one to comment or disagree with her and hits the block button straight away.

No she doesn’t help herself but some of the comments are awful
😣 there’s no need for all this hate it’s just cruel
Those sound like evil bastards, I know lots don't agree with what she does but she is actually harmless ffs 😳 it's just sad what she went through and 12 years later she is still not over her loss it ruined her as a person clearly 😢 She's very good to the wanes that visit her and her family and they always forgive her rants so it must not be anything new to them

Reactions: 2
No they say she is grooming the weans is it any wonder she goes off like she does TikTok is her salvation because she does have friends but it’s also her downfall

Those sound like evil bastards, I know lots don't agree with what she does but she is actually harmless ffs 😳 it's just sad what she went through and 12 years later she is still not over her loss it ruined her as a person clearly 😢 She's very good to the wanes that visit her and her family and they always forgive her rants so it must not be anything new to them
Maybe read a few more of the 200 pages other there rather than what has been shared in two screenshots above and you will see people aren’t evil bastards and the majority are merely stating what you are.

Reactions: 1
Maybe read a few more of the 200 pages other there rather than what has been shared in two screenshots above and you will see people aren’t evil bastards and the majority are merely stating what you are.
I've been on that site actually and have read it not just the 2 screenshots. "Merely stating what you are" care to elaborate as there are no threads about me on there or tattle??

Ive read them all up to last night
It’s obvious there’s tattlers over there as well I’ve worked out 2 by there style of posting NOT that it matters ,I was going to make an account but I won’t bother sure why do I need one when my messages are are posted there
I actually went there to view Nana Bea threads I think I will stick to here and the TikTok threads

Ive read them all up to last night
It’s obvious there’s tattlers over there as well I’ve worked out 2 by there style of posting NOT that it matters ,I was going to make an account but I won’t bother sure why do I need one when my messages are are posted there
I actually went there to view Nana Bea threads I think I will stick to here and the TikTok threads
Comment cafe is wild, I made an account for another thread but quickly dived back out. I'll stick to TL with the locked threads 😂

It’s a lot calmer here 😂 there seems to be no moderation at all on CC when it does say no hateful posts 🙄
I wonder what they regard as hateful?

Harmless people don’t threaten to kill children. Harmless people don’t wish bad karma on others children. Harmless people don’t waste vital emergency services (police, ambulance) for a few scratches on their arm. She’s pure wicked.

Harmless people don’t threaten to kill children. Harmless people don’t wish bad karma on others children. Harmless people don’t waste vital emergency services (police, ambulance) for a few scratches on their arm. She’s pure wicked.
Lol aye well I don't think she actually had the intention to kill that Jodie girl. There is a bad angry streak in her no doubt but the comments on that other site is alot worse than her

Lol aye well I don't think she actually had the intention to kill that Jodie girl. There is a bad angry streak in her no doubt but the comments on that other site is alot worse than her
The child took a sip of Prime and that was Sabrina’s reaction!!! There’s something not right with Sabrina and she needs help. She’s been offered help. She’s said this and refused it. Don’t act all manic on social media sites and threaten innocent children! It’s not on wether she would do it or not!!!! Wise up and stop defending her!!!! I pray god Jodie stays safe away from her!

The child took a sip of Prime and that was Sabrina’s reaction!!! There’s something not right with Sabrina and she needs help. She’s been offered help. She’s said this and refused it. Don’t act all manic on social media sites and threaten innocent children! It’s not on wether she would do it or not!!!! Wise up and stop defending her!!!! I pray god Jodie stays safe away from her!
Yes I have seen the videos. I am not defending no one. Maybe you should wise up if you agree with the comments made on that other tit site you are as bad as sabrina 👎

She's no angel but I think some people on that other site take it way too far. Sabrina would be best coming off Tik Tok and getting some professional help but she refuses.

She's no angel but I think some people on that other site take it way too far. Sabrina would be best coming off Tik Tok and getting some professional help but she refuses.
Also they've all turned on each other. CC in general seems a little bit... unhinged

Reactions: 4
Yes I have seen the videos. I am not defending no one. Maybe you should wise up if you agree with the comments made on that other tit site you are as bad as sabrina 👎
And did I say I agree with the comments? Exactly. Sabrina REFUSES help then wonders why nobody comes when she scratches her arm. I’d love for her to get help. I’d love for her to change her ways but you can hardly blame people talking about things that she shows on social media. And she can be very wicked too. At the flick of a switch. Also complaining about Jamie’s photo being online but yet goes to Take ABreak fame and fortune magazine this month and shows his picture to god knows how many people 🤣

And did I say I agree with the comments? Exactly. Sabrina REFUSES help then wonders why nobody comes when she scratches her arm. I’d love for her to get help. I’d love for her to change her ways but you can hardly blame people talking about things that she shows on social media. And she can be very wicked too. At the flick of a switch. Also complaining about Jamie’s photo being online but yet goes to Take ABreak fame and fortune magazine this month and shows his picture to god knows how many people 🤣
Why are you so triggered with my comments? If you don't agree with my opinion just scroll on 🤨

Listen tattle is a gossip site not an arguing site, so I'm not interested in arguing with you or anyone 🤷‍♀️