Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with the kitten? Couldn't understand what she was going on about
She said something like it wasn’t settling in well with its new home, so Jack brought the kitten back, he still has the other one. Apparently that one has no problem settling in 🤷‍♀️

The kitten was only away for a few days at most give him a chance to settle 🙄

Reactions: 1
Jodie is her great niece! I’ve known her family for years her mum used to lock her disabled brother Adrian in a bedroom with catologues the critter loved looking at the pictures! The mother swanned across the park to her then boyfriend leaving Sabrina and Gareth ( he has learning difficulties and lives far away in an assisted living care home)! Only time you saw Adrian out was on dla day where she’d be pushing him round the town! She had 3 dogs at that time and the house would be covered in dog tit! She’s an evil vindictive woman! Her dad died a few years ago from cancer her sister rang to say he was dying and did she want to see him she said no he was duck all to her but posted videos of her laying lilies on his grave! Everything is fine for attention this hate mail has supposedly happening for years way before TikTok! She falls out with everyone around her then bad mouths them! The recent sad videos about her ex passing when she run him into the ground showed TikTok where he lived from her house etc was and article in the paper a good few years ago where her and Ryan had been caught stealing from boots (Sabrina been caught stealing before) the judge said she blamed Sabrina that Ryan was in court because he had a clear record abs character references highlighted how out of character it was for him!!

the hate mail has been happening for years and years! It’s her sending it to herself because it keeps the attention on her! Just like y she donates to the food bank every week documenting her “random acts of kindness” the rabbits she goes to clean out that fella is blind he doesn’t ask her she takes it upon herself any wonder he has words with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s actually unbelievable. You couldn’t write it. She posts about getting good news, someone asks what it was and she posts a video with her nasty vile tongue coming out again! She honestly needs proper psychiatric help. It’s not normal. Nothing about her life is normal and too many people encourage and enable it. She’s making an absolute fool out of herself.

Reactions: 7
It’s actually unbelievable. You couldn’t write it. She posts about getting good news, someone asks what it was and she posts a video with her nasty vile tongue coming out again! She honestly needs proper psychiatric help. It’s not normal. Nothing about her life is normal and too many people encourage and enable it. She’s making an absolute fool out of herself.
Social media enablers have went to her head! Her family enable it to posing for photos with her reborns! Buying gifts for the bedroom! I know ppl grieve and cope differently and it’s all perfectly normal! It’s how she documents it all and then turns nasty if it’s a question or comment she doesn’t like! Grinds me the way she sits shaking her head rolling her eyes saying give me strength!

Reactions: 2
She got a big backdate from pip today I saw it on a benefit help page, she said how she lost her partner 2 weeks ago and she’s lost 2 babies and has been a victim of abuse etc.. Mon see the random stuff she buys

She got a big backdate from pip today I saw it on a benefit help page, she said how she lost her partner 2 weeks ago and she’s lost 2 babies and has been a victim of abuse etc.. Mon see the random stuff she buys
What’s the page? She wasn’t even in a relationship with him!! Another one milking the system!

She clearly does have mental health issues
No denying that but won’t help herself and refuses the help!is the first to come on social media give off about mental health services when they don’t do as she wants! Seen with my own eyes ppl in crisis sitting in a&e for days waiting on assessments and help

Jodie is her great niece! I’ve known her family for years her mum used to lock her disabled brother Adrian in a bedroom with catologues the critter loved looking at the pictures! The mother swanned across the park to her then boyfriend leaving Sabrina and Gareth ( he has learning difficulties and lives far away in an assisted living care home)! Only time you saw Adrian out was on dla day where she’d be pushing him round the town! She had 3 dogs at that time and the house would be covered in dog tit! She’s an evil vindictive woman! Her dad died a few years ago from cancer her sister rang to say he was dying and did she want to see him she said no he was duck all to her but posted videos of her laying lilies on his grave! Everything is fine for attention this hate mail has supposedly happening for years way before TikTok! She falls out with everyone around her then bad mouths them! The recent sad videos about her ex passing when she run him into the ground showed TikTok where he lived from her house etc was and article in the paper a good few years ago where her and Ryan had been caught stealing from boots (Sabrina been caught stealing before) the judge said she blamed Sabrina that Ryan was in court because he had a clear record abs character references highlighted how out of character it was for him!!

the hate mail has been happening for years and years! It’s her sending it to herself because it keeps the attention on her! Just like y she donates to the food bank every week documenting her “random acts of kindness” the rabbits she goes to clean out that fella is blind he doesn’t ask her she takes it upon herself any wonder he has words with her!
What’s the deal with her and Ryan then? She said other people split them up?
and was Adrian really locked up, I find that so sad 😞

What’s the deal with her and Ryan then? She said other people split them up?
and was Adrian really locked up, I find that so sad 😞
She was with Ryan yes he had children from a previous relationship seems the ex had a problem but knowing Sabrina she was the one causing the issue!

yes he locked in the back bedroom while the mother went across the park to her boyfriends!

• Wow
  • Angry
She was with Ryan yes he had children from a previous relationship seems the ex had a problem but knowing Sabrina she was the one causing the issue!

yes he locked in the back bedroom while the mother went across the park to her boyfriends!
is Sabrina’s mum as nutty as Sabrina then, do they have a good relationship now and does she really buy the miscarriage and Jamie all those gifts, or is that Sabrina pretending?

I loved when she was opening the little toy boxes and kept getting the same ones, she was so cross 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly that wee girl Jodie’s mum needs her head looked at. Why you would ever let Sabrina take her out in the first place, let alone letting her take her out with a stupid doll in a pram and putting it on rides etc. that wee girl is being expected to think this is all ok and it’s all normal. It’s not. She said before she couldn’t go out without her dolls but was away to the doctors without them. Absolute nut job

Reactions: 4
Putting her doll on a ride that “just happened” to have money left in it by someone. Nobody believes that Sabrina

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she’s buying things for Ryan now too. Saying he was her partner not ex, but her partner. Honestly this woman gets worse, she needs intensive therapy asap. i can’t with her

• Haha