Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught the bit about her telling Jodie not to mix the play doh colours, and because she did sheā€™s giving it away?!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s completely unhinged on her latest TikTok. If I was Jodieā€™s mum Iā€™d not let Jodie anywhere near her again. Sheā€™s a child !

Reactions: 4
I think I have been blocked she's not showing at all on my tiktok I never once wrote anything bad to her I used to enjoy her stories.

Reactions: 1
Having a social media break apparently. See her tomorrow then šŸ™„ still canā€™t get over how she got on with the playdoh

Reactions: 3
Having a social media break apparently. See her tomorrow then šŸ™„ still canā€™t get over how she got on with the playdoh
Every child mixes play doh! Thatā€™s the point of it, yes it can be annoying separating it afterwards but thatā€™s the point of the toy. I donā€™t see why she gets Jodie round to play with toys if sheā€™s just going to moan about it afterwards. Same as the twins. They can do no right in Sabrinaā€™s eyes too.

And as for the cats/kittens, she comes across very vicious when she talks about them!

The video of her talking about the playdoh just came on my fyp, I'm howling at how "stressed" she said she is over the colours being mixed šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ why would anyone leave their kids with her, she seems proper crazy!

Reactions: 4
The video of her talking about the playdoh just came on my fyp, I'm howling at how "stressed" she said she is over the colours being mixed šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ why would anyone leave their kids with her, she seems proper crazy!
Wouldnā€™t leave an animal with her, let alone a child

Wouldnā€™t leave an animal with her, let alone a child
I don't watch her often, who is the wee girl to her? I'd be fuming if she was that upset at my child for mixing some playdoh together!

I don't watch her often, who is the wee girl to her? I'd be fuming if she was that upset at my child for mixing some playdoh together!
Jodie is her niece. The wins Coco and Mary live a few doors down, theyā€™re her friends children
---
Jodie is her niece. The twins Coco and Mary live a few doors down, theyā€™re her friends children

Wonder why tails is back. That fella Jack seemed so excited to get him. Her social media break lasted šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened with the kitten? Couldn't understand what she was going on about