Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
you can tell shes fuming about having a page on here... BTW sabrina its not your money its the tax payers money that funds your lifestyle.. you didnt earn it
Awk now she worked before and she’s entitled to that money yeno what I’m saying. You’re just obsessed it’s none of your business what she spends her money on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

hiphiphoray

Jesus, did anyone catch that video before she deleted it. Jodie’s been at the prime again. She’s lost it. A complete meltdown calling Jodie everything. The girls ten years old she probably doesn’t understand why Jamie has all this stuff, heck I barely understand. Genuinely thinks she needs the crisis team after that, very worrying.

• Wow

hiphiphoray

What a fuckin halfwit if Jamie had of survived til birth I'd 100% guarantee he would of ended up in care with that mad crazy bitch as a parent. Having a loss like she has does not cause you to end up like she has she has always been mad
I agree, that woman is not mentally stable to be caring for a child.

Ktpeterson

She's said she's gonna go and kill herself now cos the video was put back up. Of course found a way to blame Jodie for it.
I know blaming the a wee child, with no thought how her actions could affect her, you can hear the hatred in her voice for Jodie

Donegalperson

What a fuckin halfwit if Jamie had of survived til birth I'd 100% guarantee he would of ended up in care with that mad crazy bitch as a parent. Having a loss like she has does not cause you to end up like she has she has always been mad

• Haha

hiphiphoray

Goodness me, that was some crazy, frantic videos today. She really needs help. Also could she not have put away the canestan cream 😳

• Haha

leftdog

Never seen a more ungrateful, cheeky bitch in all my life. You have been given items for free as you manipulate people into feeling sorry for you then putting it up for sale a week or two later to make a profit from it. And you wonder why you have so many “trolls”!

I’m literally afraid to look in your direction when in Omagh town in case you have a problem with it. If that’s the kind of mouth you have on TikTok, I’d be mortified if you started that crap in public.

maybe cancel your broadband and TikTok account and put that money towards some counselling or therapy.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She seems to lose her “bond” with the dolls quite a lot. Doesn’t help that she always has a favourite while the rest are dumped in the cot 😂 I love it when she shouts “they’re reborns, not dollies” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
This reborn crap melts my box …

They are my babies ….they are like real children… they are my kids….don’t call them dolls etc etc

Then you buy sell and swap them like football cards
I get why she has them, but she’s forever swapping and changing them, you couldn’t do that with real child like

slagbol

I haven't seen her for a while but whos Logan?

I think she's mentally disturbed. When I saw her videos initially I assumed Jamie had been maybe 5/6 when he died I was shocked when I realised he was a premature stillbirth I know people grieve ways but 11 years later she's still buying him clothes, toys, etc And the people encouraging her should be ashamed

oh and who are the wee girls in her videos? I can't believe any parent would allow them to be with her unaccompanied when she's dragging them into her make believe world
She had a miscarriage in 2017 when she was only a few weeks pregnant. She went to a medium recently who said that baby would have been a boy now she’s named him Logan and also buying him things along with Jamie. It completely baffles me why her family and people who watch her encourage this cause it’s really disturbing behaviour.

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
She keeps saying we are slagging her boys! None of us spoke badly about the children! We said things about her and her behaviour! Anything I said about her family has been true that’s why she’s so raging about it! She has no friends off the app because of how she acts! Where’s that anouska she befriended online she used to visit her now there’s no mention off her

slagbol

Good to see my taxes are helping to boost Amazon’s profits and feed someone a box of Cheerios across the water!

Would rather they were spent putting spongers like her out of a 3 bedroom fully funded single occupancy house and into work.
Wonder if the council is aware she’s got a room for dolls and two sons who aren’t here 🤔 . There’s families crying out for homes and she has a bedroom for her dolls. One bedroom flat would do her. Let a real family have that house.

Ell87

VIP Member
Thread, after thread after thread?! Ummm no u have ONE thread with 8 pages calm doon hen!

• Haha