Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said she's gonna go and kill herself now cos the video was put back up. Of course found a way to blame Jodie for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She's said she's gonna go and kill herself now cos the video was put back up. Of course found a way to blame Jodie for it.
I know blaming the a wee child, with no thought how her actions could affect her, you can hear the hatred in her voice for Jodie

Reactions: 4
Did anyone manage to get a screen recording of the video she deleted from last night? Raging I've missed it!
Did the ambulance take her to hospital? They'd be as well keeping her, complete melter!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone manage to get a screen recording of the video she deleted from last night? Raging I've missed it!
Did the ambulance take her to hospital? They'd be as well keeping her, complete melter!!
I did. 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'll see if I can get it posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had to compress the file multiple times cos she rambled on for so long!

• Angry
"Anymore bullying" says the mentally unhinged woman as she bullies a ten year old
The video before that where she was shouting for the person who reposted the prime video to take it down had me laughing, YOU posted it in the first place! They haven't done anything wrong by reposting it!

According to her comments she's been active on TT this morning.

Would love to know what Jodie's mum makes of all this, you can hear the venom in her voice when she speaks about that wee girl!

Reactions: 7
I would NEVER step foot near that women again nor let my child near her again. She's a few screws loose and needs signed in!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m new here after stumbling upon this lunatic on TT. Absolutely unhinged. Ultimately she is putting her actions on the back of a child, which could scar that child for life. How has nobody intervened and put her under lock and key? I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 8
I’m new here after stumbling upon this lunatic on TT. Absolutely unhinged. Ultimately she is putting her actions on the back of a child, which could scar that child for life. How has nobody intervened and put her under lock and key? I’m mortified for her
She’s had counselling years ago but said she stopped going as she “didn’t need it”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I lost a boyfriend and uncle who killed themselves they happiest people I knew can't believe she's using that against a wain and everyone. I use to think she was harmless in ways but this has annoyed the duck out of me.

She managed one day without going on one of her unhinged rants. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1