Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktpeterson

you can tell shes fuming about having a page on here... BTW sabrina its not your money its the tax payers money that funds your lifestyle.. you didnt earn it

Reactions: 7

slagbol

Constantly on TikTok coughing and spluttering with her put on sick voice. Woman is the biggest attention seeker ever I actually can’t with her
Also high five to the person who called her out on using the trolleys for her DOLLS when someone with babies might need it. Her dolls be turfed out of that if my kids needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She needs sectioning. A ten year old opened a bottle of drink you were hoarding for your stillborn son so you threaten to kill her. Seek therapy.

Reactions: 6

irishlassie

VIP Member
The real Sabrina is shining through!! She falls out with every person she crosses paths with but they are the problem! Maybe look a wee bit closer to home

• Heart

slagbol

I came here to say that about her saying others couldn't afford things, she's a nasty piece of work!! She can only afford it because she's on top rate benefits! Did yous hear her saying about Christmas too that she doesn't know where she's going to put the stuff :mad:

also it's really grinding my gears the way she repeats everything 3 or 4 times 😂😂😂
If she’d kids to feed, clothes to buy when they’re growing, after school clubs to pay for and wee treats in between maybe she’d understand it’s not all about soft toys and prime. She really digs a hole for herself. I’ve seriously tried to understand her point of view but she honestly doesn’t deserve it with her vile mouth.

Ktpeterson

My head spinning working all that out, can you imagine if they where alive how many daddy’s they would have

• Haha

Bigwiggle

She’s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging 😂😂 it’s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didn’t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos “is it cause your kids don’t get much cause yous can’t afford it or do your kids not appreciate them”.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And here’s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv 😉

I came here to say that about her saying others couldn't afford things, she's a nasty piece of work!! She can only afford it because she's on top rate benefits! Did yous hear her saying about Christmas too that she doesn't know where she's going to put the stuff :mad:

also it's really grinding my gears the way she repeats everything 3 or 4 times 😂😂😂

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She’s posted several videos of her shopping in Asda! She bought a teddy elephant for Logan! She donated to the food bank!

she’s swapping summer for a different reborn girl! The lady that’s getting summer wants her as a boy so she bought boy clothes in Asda! She can’t bond with summer

she got more hate mail todays the slipped up by saying they had 4 children but in previous letters it was 3. She says the woman who’s sending the letters has a son who’s peadlo
This reborn crap melts my box …

They are my babies ….they are like real children… they are my kids….don’t call them dolls etc etc

Then you buy sell and swap them like football cards

RedEd

Complete fruit loop , really needs help , also hate when gets prams and stuff for free from Freecycle pages for her ' girls ' , that could go to a struggling single mum/ family .

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Her collection of prime is just ridiculous. And when she gave off to the girls when they drank some a while back. A drink is for drinking! Not surprised she has nowhere for the Christmas stuff, she has a house full of shite

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I’m new here after stumbling upon this lunatic on TT. Absolutely unhinged. Ultimately she is putting her actions on the back of a child, which could scar that child for life. How has nobody intervened and put her under lock and key? I’m mortified for her
She’s had counselling years ago but said she stopped going as she “didn’t need it”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

irishlassie

VIP Member
you can tell shes fuming about having a page on here... BTW sabrina its not your money its the tax payers money that funds your lifestyle.. you didnt earn it
Awk now she worked before and she’s entitled to that money yeno what I’m saying. You’re just obsessed it’s none of your business what she spends her money on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ktpeterson

Omg I’m shocked the way she was getting on over that wee girl, maybe she should put a lock on the door?

if I was Jodie’s mum I’d be furious the way she’s blasting a child all over TikTok