Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her weeks ago. I’m in no position to comment on her reborn dolls as luckily I’ve never lost a child and everyone grieves differently so if that’s how she deals with it, fine. I DO however think it’s an absolute disgrace that she self harmed on a live. I didn’t see it myself just by reading comments further back. The majority of people who self harm do it privately and try to hide it, they certainly don’t go on a bleeping live with 2k odd people. The whole playdoh incident was disgraceful, that’s what children do, mix the colours. It’s probably a good thing she didn’t have children. I’d fear for their well-being tbh. She said she doesn’t care what people have to say yada yada but clearly she can’t handle any negative comments hence going private. She’s too cowardly to face people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shocking comments from Sabrina! For a girl who says she’s being bullied, she’s definitely no saint and brings a shocking amount of stuff onto herself!

Reactions: 7
First off all you’re SICK Sabrina even mentioning things like that about a 10 year old girl. Thankfully you don’t have kids. You’d be reported for that kind of talk.
Also we all know your “bags of kindness” and uniform buying was all for attention. Your scum of the earth.

Reactions: 5
First off all you’re SICK Sabrina even mentioning things like that about a 10 year old girl. Thankfully you don’t have kids. You’d be reported for that kind of talk.
Also we all know your “bags of kindness” and uniform buying was all for attention. Your scum of the earth.
Ah shes only an owl sleaze with her kind bags of junk planted on street corners for random kids a terrible obsession with them wee twins plastering them all over social media

Reactions: 2
Here’s a suggestion Sabrina. Remove yourself from all social media and keep what you do private if all this bothers you as much as you’re stating it does

Reactions: 1
FYI

I actually feel for Luna
What an absolute cretinous waste of oxygen and drain on the health & benefits system.

Luna a useless mother - feck away of you are a henious individual who shouldn’t be allowed pets!

The way she switches characters and all sweetness when someone comes past - that back to a nasty witch 🧙

And she doesn’t get paid to Saturday - well for the woman sitting at home dressing up dolls
while the dole funds her choice of lifestyle,
feeds her,
clothes her
and keeps a three bedroom house over her head!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7