Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
The back story we have heard over the weekend is that Ryan was trying to contact Tina regarding arrangements for Scarlett to be down south with him this weekend - for Romans big birthday party. It was important she was there, as there were photographers coming because obviously they've sold the story to a magazine. Tina wasn't in a rush to respond considering the fall out of Scarlett being used for likes on social media previously - and she's also not 100% keen on Ryan pushing her more and more into the spotlight.

Instead of being sensible, Ryan hounded her with calls and e-mails until he found out through a mutual friend that Tina was out at a party, so he showed up there himself, but wasn't allowed in. From what we've heard it wasn't actually Tina who damaged his car, it was another friend.

A couple of Tinas friends have had offers from tabloids to tell the story, but they're keeping quiet out of loyalty, for now.

Also, keep an eye out in coming weeks for news that Ryan has joined a new management co / agency. It's nothing to do with him developing his career, it's because his most recent agent has politely moved him off the books, due to him turning down the last few offers (reality tv gigs and a small acting part in a naff comedy pilot). It'll no doubt be framed as though he wants a fresh start (like Olly Murs is trying to fob people off with) but in reality he's been ditched. Again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Tina love, if you are reading here just pop him a Halfords wing mirror and some Barry M nail polish in whatever shade matches the closest x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Raininvain

VIP Member
I remember when he had a kid to the girl who played Sarah Platt then he said that she didn't do it for him anymore. Big man eh, she just has your kid then you slag her off for not being fanciable.
He has got a creepy/lecherous vibe about him as the person above says. He also cant act at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Misssj80

VIP Member
I was so annoyed when they named their son Roman as that is my son's name. I'd like to point out I did not name my son after where he was conceived, if I'd done that he'd have been called deepcut army barracks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
@SamBamford Even funnier that someone had to discretely ask you not to say it again. 🤣 Which means clearly at some point, someone else has said it and he’s had to take members of staff to one side and say “I don’t like it when people call me Jason Grimshaw”. 🥴🥴 What a pillock. Imagine the stick Gail Platt and Roy Cropper probably get at the gym. Don’t hear them complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

SamBamford

I used to be a member of a gym where Ryan and his brothers were members. It wasn't a flash one. I got a deal with was rather cheap for the area. The door had a code to get in but was usually broken. I was inside waiting for my partner to come out of the changing room when he and the brothers were at the door. I shouted to the staff 'Jason Grimshaw wants to come in'. I was told later not to call him that he didn't like it. I saw them there a few times, they did very little but the staff were all over them and they loved the attention. Always looking around to see who was looking at them, usually nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nah, I can't she her moving up north. And he likes to think he's sooo famous in Manchester, I couldn't see him leaving permanently.
If they do keep living in separate houses I guess the big question is whether they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah they literally like to knock about like they’re the Peaky fucking blinders in their flat caps etc with their loudness, packing out restaurants and standing on tables etc , they look like they love themselves. Scott Thomas has been reading the same fucking book for about 2 years , it’s motivational and he likes to time stamp he’s reading it at 6am in the morning like a wholesome bloke. I bet He just opens a page each day and take a pic lol that’s why it’s taking so long to read

• Haha
Reactions: 40

bottie1000

I find this so ironic. Most of the women in those sweatshops producing Boohoo clothes are of Indian heritage, yet he couldn't give less of a sh*t. But he's quite happy to profit on the sliver of Indian heritage he has by making that docuseries about Mumbai. If he really cared about his heritage, he'd be be appalled at the conditions these women are working in, seems like he's only into being Indian when it can bring him in a penny or two.

I'd also like to add sweatshop labour primarily affects south asian women, its a historical and cultural complex that runs very deep in society and about how we value south asian women in comparison to their white counterparts. Same goes for the Kamani's, who are Indian born, yet exploit the very women who are supposed to be their mothers, sisters and cousins. I'm so sick and tired of 'men of colour' (if you could even call Ryan that), profiting of WOC, and their home cultures, yet simultaneously taking part in the exploitation of them. They make their millions of the back of these poor women, and go home to their mansions, with their white girlfriends (no shade towards white women). As a WOC this whole situation makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Omg I was literally thinking this today 😂 there’s something v cocky and arrogant about all three of them to be honest 🙄 not my cup of tea at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Disneylover

VIP Member
Tina seems very happy with her husband and as above, I doubt she’d go near Ryan in that way again after the way he treated her.
I think Tina is much more attractive than Lucy, she doesn’t love herself anywhere as much either, which is a big plus!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.
I would disagree. She’s with a man who’s bankrupt and barely earns a living and told his last baby mother he didn’t fancy her after giving birth. Why would you up root your life to be part of the Thomas clan

Is the big fence to protect him or us from him?
Hopefully the only metal thing he’ll see soon is bars in prison 😂

Need pics of Stephen Bears House right now. 😂😂😂
You’re welcome 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

eeeee1

Chatty Member
@SamBamford Even funnier that someone had to discretely ask you not to say it again. 🤣 Which means clearly at some point, someone else has said it and he’s had to take members of staff to one side and say “I don’t like it when people call me Jason Grimshaw”. 🥴🥴 What a pillock. Imagine the stick Gail Platt and Roy Cropper probably get at the gym. Don’t hear them complaining.
Helen who plays Gail is originally from near me, she’s patron of all the local charities. She constantly takes the piss out of herself and Gail. She’s really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Abr1010

The guy is an utter twat. Had the misfortune of being at a party he was at a few years ago. His brother was there and his mother. Utter trash. Gurning all night long.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gagiteebo

I was in Wagamama in Dublin last year, he was there with his brother and some other fella. He was facing me, he spent the whole time checking out the waitresses, who were quite young. It was very obvious, like he'd nudge his brother and say something. Got creep vibes from him.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't really judge other relationships over what Instagram tells us, but the relationship between him and Lucy is just odd. When they did the baby reveal and she kept asking Scarlett if she was happy, it just seemed to me she's obviously trying to be a happy family with them but probably gets pushed aside for father daughter time a lot.

They are definitely not a relationship that will last forever.

Reactions: 29