Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He only won big b because of that loony saying he hit her if that didn't happen he wouldn't have even got to the final .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry, but anyone who 'raps' about 'raping bitches' can get in the bin and stay there.
Quite a harsh view in my opinion. If we never let people move on from the mistakes they make then what is the point in ever bothering to educate anyone about anything. He was a stupid lad that rapped about an incredibly insensitive thing. He didn't actually rape anyone did he. He lost his job and has had enough public reaction to it. I bet he learnt a massive lesson the hard way.

Reactions: 29
He’s wants a grand from Tina for “a broken wing mirror and some damaged paintwork” for an incident that happened sometime last month
The personification of embarrassing / trash. So funny that Lucy tries to act like she’s all middle class / posh with her organic food, wooden toys for THE KING and holidays in Italy. They are literally just trashed as evidenced by literally everything they do. Ie naming their son after the place they shagged in in Italy. I will never be over that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jamie j

I saw him once in Manchester and was surprised at how short he was, he was about 5”6 / 5”7. He was a handsome chap though.

I have heard that what he lacks in height he makes up for in length. Apparently he’s a big boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
At 1:00 in the morning outside a house party? If Scarlett was there that would have definitely been mentioned. It would have made the story sound more dramatic
Especially in the Sun, the headline would have been ‘Tina attacks daughter Scarlett with a baseball bat’

Wonder if she took her own bat to the party or it just happened to be there. So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I do believe the story of him turning up unannounced is more likely to be true than affair but Scarlett was at Roman’s party yesterday. As a mum would you still let your daughter go all the way from Manchester to Essex if that happened?
Tina was never unwilling to let her go, she just hadn't confirmed that there were any other plans or issues with school on the Monday (as in today, I believe). She is increasingly worried about Scarlett being 'pushed' by the Thomas clan, but at the same time they've never let it affect the co parenting arrangements. Tina CERTAINLY has an issue with Ryan setting Scarlett up with her own Instagram account though, and the lengths he has gone to get it blue ticked. It's pathetic of Ryan really.

To be fair to Tina I think it says a lot about her that she hasn't made comment about it or held Scarlett back at all, when she'd probably have plenty of grounds to do so.

starlight57

If I went to a bar and any of them were in there I’d leave immediately… they make me CRINGE
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
@SamBamford Even funnier that someone had to discretely ask you not to say it again. 🤣 Which means clearly at some point, someone else has said it and he’s had to take members of staff to one side and say “I don’t like it when people call me Jason Grimshaw”. 🥴🥴 What a pillock. Imagine the stick Gail Platt and Roy Cropper probably get at the gym. Don’t hear them complaining.
Roy Cropper at the gym has done me in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Raininvain

VIP Member
He really,really fancies himself, when he left Coronation Street he said he was looking at Hollywood for acting jobs!!. Someone should have just put him straight, hes a z lister and very wooden. Hes no Tom Hardy or great talent.
He'll be at Butlins or doing odd jobs on a cruise ship for his next gig if they ever reopen.

Reactions: 25

QueenieMcSheenee

Ryan and Lucy there front row of strictly - her expression is always so bloody smug she’s a slapper that famous for shagging the walking cringe that is mark wright and now shacked up with this bellend- honestly Lucy get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
i don’t think so. i don’t like ryan as much as the next person, but the whole thing was caught on camera and analysed in some detail. there was also a huge amount of evidence of roxanne being a compulsive liar previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ryan is appearing on the reboot of The Games for ITV2 (with other stellar A List names like Christine McGuinness and Olivia Attwood). Apparently the fee he is receiving is the second lowest of all the contestants, and he has hired a personal trainer to make him look better as he is determined to make an impact on the show, with a view to becoming part of RWL and launching his own element of the fitness brand, aimed at men. Hilarious if true, there is no end to his leeching off Lucy.

• Haha

leviosa

He makes good points. Of course the baby is important but you should still work on your relationship so the romance stays alive and you stay together.
To me he comes across as a massive whiny baby himself. Grumpy because he got woken up in the night and in the morning?

"I went downstairs and I put the telly on and I thought: 'I’ve got two choices here, I can either go in a mood and ask her why she woke me up, or I can just get on with it and make light of it all'.

"And do you know what, taking that light hearted side just gave me a better start to my day. I just had to check myself. I had to just have a little word with myself and go: 'Right, how are you going to tackle this morning, Ryan?' and I took the easy option and it was so much more calming on my start of the day.

What a tone-deaf idiot. He sounds jealous of his child.