Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I can't she her moving up north. And he likes to think he's sooo famous in Manchester, I couldn't see him leaving permanently.
If they do keep living in separate houses I guess the big question is whether they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah they literally like to knock about like they’re the Peaky bleeping blinders in their flat caps etc with their loudness, packing out restaurants and standing on tables etc , they look like they love themselves. Scott Thomas has been reading the same bleeping book for about 2 years , it’s motivational and he likes to time stamp he’s reading it at 6am in the morning like a wholesome bloke. I bet He just opens a page each day and take a pic lol that’s why it’s taking so long to read

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If I went to a bar and any of them were in there I’d leave immediately… they make me CRINGE

Reactions: 17
Ryan said he didn't want the commitment of a relationship with Tina , sounds like history is repeating itself with Lucy seems he doesn't want to fully tie himself down with moving in completely with her .I don't know what the big deal is with Lucy she is just plain mark w certainly didn't want her plus all Mario did was cheat .

Ryan is immature he acts like a 22 year old

Reactions: 10
The back story we have heard over the weekend is that Ryan was trying to contact Tina regarding arrangements for Scarlett to be down south with him this weekend - for Romans big birthday party. It was important she was there, as there were photographers coming because obviously they've sold the story to a magazine. Tina wasn't in a rush to respond considering the fall out of Scarlett being used for likes on social media previously - and she's also not 100% keen on Ryan pushing her more and more into the spotlight.

Instead of being sensible, Ryan hounded her with calls and e-mails until he found out through a mutual friend that Tina was out at a party, so he showed up there himself, but wasn't allowed in. From what we've heard it wasn't actually Tina who damaged his car, it was another friend.

A couple of Tinas friends have had offers from tabloids to tell the story, but they're keeping quiet out of loyalty, for now.

Also, keep an eye out in coming weeks for news that Ryan has joined a new management co / agency. It's nothing to do with him developing his career, it's because his most recent agent has politely moved him off the books, due to him turning down the last few offers (reality tv gigs and a small acting part in a naff comedy pilot). It'll no doubt be framed as though he wants a fresh start (like Olly Murs is trying to fob people off with) but in reality he's been ditched. Again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That makes sense and just proves what we all thought..Ryan is a fame hungry prick! good for Tinas pal, I’d do the same..he’s stalking her..him and his stupid brothers are fooling nobody with that “good guy” act! Bunch of narcissists!

The back story we have heard over the weekend is that Ryan was trying to contact Tina regarding arrangements for Scarlett to be down south with him this weekend - for Romans big birthday party. It was important she was there, as there were photographers coming because obviously they've sold the story to a magazine. Tina wasn't in a rush to respond considering the fall out of Scarlett being used for likes on social media previously - and she's also not 100% keen on Ryan pushing her more and more into the spotlight.

Instead of being sensible, Ryan hounded her with calls and e-mails until he found out through a mutual friend that Tina was out at a party, so he showed up there himself, but wasn't allowed in. From what we've heard it wasn't actually Tina who damaged his car, it was another friend.

A couple of Tinas friends have had offers from tabloids to tell the story, but they're keeping quiet out of loyalty, for now.

Also, keep an eye out in coming weeks for news that Ryan has joined a new management co / agency. It's nothing to do with him developing his career, it's because his most recent agent has politely moved him off the books, due to him turning down the last few offers (reality tv gigs and a small acting part in a naff comedy pilot). It'll no doubt be framed as though he wants a fresh start (like Olly Murs is trying to fob people off with) but in reality he's been ditched. Again.

Reactions: 17
Saw this in the DM comments so thought I’d share here…

View attachment 1107946
This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.

Reactions: 15
I used to be a member of a gym where Ryan and his brothers were members. It wasn't a flash one. I got a deal with was rather cheap for the area. The door had a code to get in but was usually broken. I was inside waiting for my partner to come out of the changing room when he and the brothers were at the door. I shouted to the staff 'Jason Grimshaw wants to come in'. I was told later not to call him that he didn't like it. I saw them there a few times, they did very little but the staff were all over them and they loved the attention. Always looking around to see who was looking at them, usually nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.
Oh yes he'll be the pushy parent & she'll make the money for him. He's been at it for ages, always putting up stories of her singing. How else did she get the gig in Waterloo Road? Has been tagging her in all the insta posts from the birthday party. No wonder Tina is pissed off.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes he'll be the pushy parent & she'll make the money for him. He's been at it for ages, always putting up stories of her singing. How else did she get the gig in Waterloo Road? Has been tagging her in all the insta posts from the birthday party. No wonder Tina is pissed off.
He’ll end up becoming her ‘agent’ and getting a cut or something. Let’s face it other than reality tv what else has he got unless he’s going to start packing clothes for Umar for £2.95 an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to be a member of a gym where Ryan and his brothers were members. It wasn't a flash one. I got a deal with was rather cheap for the area. The door had a code to get in but was usually broken. I was inside waiting for my partner to come out of the changing room when he and the brothers were at the door. I shouted to the staff 'Jason Grimshaw wants to come in'. I was told later not to call him that he didn't like it. I saw them there a few times, they did very little but the staff were all over them and they loved the attention. Always looking around to see who was looking at them, usually nobody.
Is that his came to fame Jason Grimshaw😂 a 5 minute wonder in Corrie and if you dont watch you wouldn't even know who Jason or Ryan was

He only won big b because of that loony saying he hit her if that didn't happen he wouldn't have even got to the final .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just want to know what does he actually do? He gets on like he has ££££ yet he doesn't act, he doesn't do reality shows, he rarely does celebrity panel shows/quiz shows. He's not an 'influencer'.
Surely his mate Kumar can't just be handing him money?