Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't care if she's the mother of his daughter he should press charges against her and Coronation Street should suspend and fine her at the very least.

Reactions: 3
I’ve actually thought for a long time I don’t think Tina is as innocent in this as people think. This is weird though unless they still have mutual friends and he was going to the party too?

Sad thing is Scarlett is of an age now where she will read that

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t expect anything less from the scum newspaper. I read it on the Mirror, it does sound odd. Maybe he was dropping Scarlett off with her or something and she was pissed and told him what she really thought of him 😂
Maybe it’s to do with Princess Lucy 😱
At 1:00 in the morning outside a house party? If Scarlett was there that would have definitely been mentioned. It would have made the story sound more dramatic

Reactions: 7
At 1:00 in the morning outside a house party? If Scarlett was there that would have definitely been mentioned. It would have made the story sound more dramatic
Especially in the Sun, the headline would have been ‘Tina attacks daughter Scarlett with a baseball bat’

Wonder if she took her own bat to the party or it just happened to be there. So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Especially in the Sun, the headline would have been ‘Tina attacks daughter Scarlett with a baseball bat’

Wonder if she took her own bat to the party or it just happened to be there. So many questions 😂
Maybe it was a fancy dress party and Tina was there as Babe Ruth or some other famous baseball player

Don't care if she's the mother of his daughter he should press charges against her and Coronation Street should suspend and fine her at the very least.
If the story is true. You’ve seem to have trialled and sentenced her based on some hearsay story in The Sun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If the story is true. You’ve seem to have trialled and sentenced her based on some hearsay story in The Sun
It's been a story on lots of different media outlets who wouldn't be posting it just to copy rivals unless they themselves knew it was true. Ryan and Tina both declined to comment when approached as well so not in a hurry to deny it.

Reactions: 4
Very odd. Wonder if they’ve been seeing each other.
You mean Ryan and Tina have an affair? I don’t think she’d go there ever again after the way he treated her. Imagine having someone’s baby and then being told you don't do it for me anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Before he got with Lucy, they all got on so well. Her with his family, and Ryan with tinas husband. We don’t know what happened, and to be quite frank, it’s the newspapers which 99% are bullshit stories.

Reactions: 10
Before he got with Lucy, they all got on so well. Her with his family, and Ryan with tinas husband. We don’t know what happened, and to be quite frank, it’s the newspapers which 99% are bullshit stories.
Tina is still friendly with Adam at least. They like each other’s grid posts and Scarlett seems to spend a lot of time with him and his family.

Reactions: 9
You mean Ryan and Tina have an affair? I don’t think she’d go there ever again after the way he treated her. Imagine having someone’s baby and then being told you don't do it for me anymore
Plus, you’d have to be extremely stupid to cheat on someone who looks like Lucy! He’s a lucky man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tina seems very happy with her husband and as above, I doubt she’d go near Ryan in that way again after the way he treated her.
I think Tina is much more attractive than Lucy, she doesn’t love herself anywhere as much either, which is a big plus!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Plus, you’d have to be extremely stupid to cheat on someone who looks like Lucy! He’s a lucky man
She might be good looking but I’d rather date a scarecrow as they’d probably have more of a personality and less up themselves 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hanky panky with Lucy could be limited the now so he's maybe been up to no good with Tina and the fact they both refused to comment means they didn't even deny it .

I think Tina is better looking plus makes Ryan look taller.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they’re having a sordid affair I would imagine sour faced snooty Lucy would make his life absolute hell! Didn’t Lucy cheat on him in Dubai? Maybe this is his revenge! 🤫🤫🤫

Hanky panky with Lucy could be limited the now so he's maybe been up to no good with Tina and the fact they both refused to comment means they didn't even deny it .

I think Tina is better looking plus makes Ryan look taller.

Reactions: 11
If they’re having a sordid affair I would imagine sour faced snooty Lucy would make his life absolute hell! Didn’t Lucy cheat on him in Dubai? Maybe this is his revenge! 🤫🤫🤫
I don’t think they’re having an affair but they’re all rough as duck and the fight story is probably true

• Haha
Reactions: 12