Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Ryan is beyond revolting. She must be seriously desperate.
I had the mis fortune of meeting him at a big boohoo party some years ago - he dragged his mother out. All coked out of their heads. Vile bunch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Belloboonew

Ran straight here from the sun 😅

There is a fine line between love and hate.

I've seen it a million times my lady friends sleeping with exs who treated them like shit and are no where near as nice as the newer model....history and a toxic relationship will keep the pull for years.

There is, IMHO, no other explanation for him being outside a party she was at at 1am, they must have been in contact for her to come out to him.

They haven't denied it because whatever really happened is worse than the half story currently being reported.

Naughty boy. Bet it's a riot in their house ATM 😳

Reactions: 23

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
"Hi, yes I'd like to book a saxophonist please, for a private performance? No thats fine I don't need to know the price.... yeah I have my card with me now, its L Mecklenburgh, and the long number is...."

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What's with Ryan's car ,does he think he's the late Hugh Hefner or a extra in a snoop dog video

Jimmy Savile always had rolls Royce's it's well creepy .

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Boredinstagrammer29

Don’t forget he put a story up on his sister in laws birthday of her asking his brother if they wanted to swap... top bantzzzz

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I would disagree. She’s with a man who’s bankrupt and barely earns a living and told his last baby mother he didn’t fancy her after giving birth. Why would you up root your life to be part of the Thomas clan
Whilst I agree with this to a certain extent, she got with him knowing all of this about him, and knew that he had a daughter based in Manchester.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Then he shouldn’t have moved away from his Daughter. He should have told Lucy when they first got together that be wouldn’t move away from his child.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
That’s what I’d love to know. I don’t think it’s Ryan making it up because she would have come out today and denied it. I don’t think she’s as innocent in it all as she would have people think, seems to me she was very friendly with Ryan when she was with Adam and had a new baby but as soon as him and Lucy got engaged/ pregnant they fell out - wonder if it was a case of she was happy while she had everything he didn’t.

Purely my opinion I could be totally wrong. I feel for Scarlett in all this and also as much as I know people don’t like her it can’t be nice for Lucy being heavily pregnant
Didn’t he do a pretty tone deaf video of him and Lucy telling Scarlett they were having a baby and Scarlett was in tears (not happy ones no matter how Ryan tried to pretend they were)

That was very uncomfortable viewing and he still posted it publicly. That would have pissed me off if he sprung that on her live on camera

Reactions: 20

eeeee1

Chatty Member
What's PLT ?
Pretty little thing. The Thomas brothers and the Kamani family have been friends for like 20 years - the Kamani dad owns boohoo, the son Umar owns pretty little thing, one of them is really involved in property and one has boohoo man. The Kamani family have helped them both financially and in business, giving Adam a job when showbiz went tits up after emmerdale, giving Scott’s PR firm clients etc. it’s like a new era old boys clubs.

4fourHon

Just seen the arrival of King Roman's teletubbies (rolls eyes) and caught a look at the Rolls Royce number plate on the drive. The car is actually 9 years old and the MOT expired a few days ago 😏! Umar can't like him that much to not get him a brand new one lol!

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I agree with you. That’s what I’d do if I was in a relationship and the man had a child elsewhere. I assumed most people would if they loved their partner and saw the stepchild as part of their family
Ryan loves his clapped out car and Umar more than he’ll ever love anyone else. Scarlett is his latest meal ticket. Roxanne being mental did him a huge favour

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.

princesssparklepants

Yeah, he got a lot of praise and following (rightly) after the Roxanne stuff on BB but I think it's definitely gone to his head (and those of his brothers)

• Heart