Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves
Is the big fence to protect him or us from him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.
I would disagree. She’s with a man who’s bankrupt and barely earns a living and told his last baby mother he didn’t fancy her after giving birth. Why would you up root your life to be part of the Thomas clan

Is the big fence to protect him or us from him?
Hopefully the only metal thing he’ll see soon is bars in prison 😂

Need pics of Stephen Bears House right now. 😂😂😂
You’re welcome 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would disagree. She’s with a man who’s bankrupt and barely earns a living and told his last baby mother he didn’t fancy her after giving birth. Why would you up root your life to be part of the Thomas clan

You’re welcome 😂
Omg this is hilarious!!!! His insta makes out he has a drive !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You make a very good point… Essex doesn’t seem far enough away when you put it like that 😂 always thought they were an odd match.

Reactions: 8

You’re welcome 😂
What a moron! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Whilst I agree with this to a certain extent, she got with him knowing all of this about him, and knew that he had a daughter based in Manchester.

Reactions: 21
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.
I agree with you. That’s what I’d do if I was in a relationship and the man had a child elsewhere. I assumed most people would if they loved their partner and saw the stepchild as part of their family

Reactions: 15
I agree with you. That’s what I’d do if I was in a relationship and the man had a child elsewhere. I assumed most people would if they loved their partner and saw the stepchild as part of their family
Ryan loves his clapped out car and Umar more than he’ll ever love anyone else. Scarlett is his latest meal ticket. Roxanne being mental did him a huge favour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ryan is beyond revolting. She must be seriously desperate.
I had the mis fortune of meeting him at a big boohoo party some years ago - he dragged his mother out. All coked out of their heads. Vile bunch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a rolls Royce - which is quite ugly looking but I’ll assume RR cringe at their cars being driven by a bankrupt ex soap star…

or it was bought by umar - one way to wash money

Reactions: 10
Ryan is beyond revolting. She must be seriously desperate.
I had the mis fortune of meeting him at a big boohoo party some years ago - he dragged his mother out. All coked out of their heads. Vile bunch.
The mother seems to go everywhere with them now. She is always in their stories. Did I read a while ago they were trying to set her up with a new man or did I imagine that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4