Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tina love, if you are reading here just pop him a Halfords wing mirror and some Barry M nail polish in whatever shade matches the closest x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The personification of embarrassing / trash. So funny that Lucy tries to act like she’s all middle class / posh with her organic food, wooden toys for THE KING and holidays in Italy. They are literally just trashed as evidenced by literally everything they do. Ie naming their son after the place they shagged in in Italy. I will never be over that.
Ewww I missed the conception/name Inspo announcement.

Reactions: 3
I was so annoyed when they named their son Roman as that is my son's name. I'd like to point out I did not name my son after where he was conceived, if I'd done that he'd have been called deepcut army barracks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So what's the plan with him and Lucy are they never going to grow up and live together ?
I remember her doing a video like WE HAVE TWO HOUSES WE LIVE TOGETHER AT BOTH. But it’s like, no you don’t…. It’s one thing having two houses when you move between them TOGETHER a majority of the time… these two spend majority of their time in separate houses - lucy calls it ‘my house’, they do not live together properly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always get suspicious of people who have been together longer than say 2 years but still don't live together.
Yes two hours - two lots of bills, 2 council tax etc it's a no brainier (I know they'll worry less about bills)

Reactions: 9
I always get suspicious of people who have been together longer than say 2 years but still don't live together.
Yes two hours - two lots of bills, 2 council tax etc it's a no brainier (I know they'll worry less about bills)
Yeah and these people are never rolling in it as much as you’d like like showbiz is inconsistent income and when you look at their situ - Ryan has child maintenance to pay. Lucy has a nice house for sure but it is a fairly average sized house that has been done up nicely and she’s knocked through the hallway etc to open it up. They’re not super super rich so why make it harder for themselves. They live off ad begs as well. If they had loads of money they wouldn’t be begging like they do.

Reactions: 13
Yeah and these people are never rolling in it as much as you’d like like showbiz is inconsistent income and when you look at their situ - Ryan has child maintenance to pay. Lucy has a nice house for sure but it is a fairly average sized house that has been done up nicely and she’s knocked through the hallway etc to open it up. They’re not super super rich so why make it harder for themselves. They live off ad begs as well. If they had loads of money they wouldn’t be begging like they do.
Lucy’s house is literally a bungalow with a loft conversion. Not the mega mansion that she’d like you to think.

Reactions: 12
Lucy’s house is literally a bungalow with a loft conversion. Not the mega mansion that she’d like you to think.
I thought so coz she’s got a full on bathroom downstairs with a bath and romans nursery etc… it’s beautifully decorated her house like I do really like it and the kitchen living room area is lovely. But it’s like a very average house in Brentwood. Probably worth about 500/600k. Just annoys me that the attitude of these influencers is look at us in all our designer / we have so much money etc and it’s all fake. They will continue to waste money on cars, jewellery as opposed to making sound investments.

Reactions: 7
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 24
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.

Reactions: 20
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves
Need pics of Stephen Bears House right now. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12